It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've been reading more into the Obama/SEAL Team 6 story. I think we might actually have a major conspiracy exploding in front of us right now. One that is deeply personal to me and everyone who ever placed their combat boots in Afghanistan

Between this and Benghazi I am appalled at the callousness of my former Commander in Chief and my major military leaders.

Here I am with then SecDef Chuck Hagel. At the time this was a very underwhelming experience. A Q & A session with a ton of good questions and a multitude of non-answers. Dodgy and often rambling answers to questions about the end game, the meaning of the mission, or our future careers.

If this is true then it is worse than the greed I imagined motivated the direction of my war. A war where I lost friends:

Rest in Peace Arrowsmith 35.

Greed didn't bring us there. Duty did. Abject indifference kept us there and eventually killed you. Lethal apathy by an elitist scumbag and his yes men took the lives of 5 men and leaving 1 survivor who left all the good pieces of his soul in that #ing dirt. As I left pieces of mine.

Barack Obama. Joe Biden. Everything you ever said was a god damned lie. You took so much from us even as the country begged you for a real direction opposite the administration who started this 20 year nightmare. You lied to us, you used us, and you killed us.

Rot in hell.
edit on 10 13 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I remember growing up Mohammed Ali was seen as a traitor, a loser and very unpatriotic. I agreed with that at the time.

The older I became, the more of what he said made sense and rang true to me (quoted below). The older I get the more I think of this same sentiment with a lot of wars. Maybe even China in the near future.

Sorry for the loss of your friends. Until it is actual politician's out there, or their own blood, nothing will change.
War only equals one thing = Money.

“My conscience won’t let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America,” he had explained two years earlier. “And shoot them for what? They never called me n***, they never lynched me, they didn’t put no dogs on me, they didn’t rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. … Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail.”

edit on 13-10-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your service brother. I’m also very sorry for those for whom you’ve lost in all this mess. It’s cool to see a face to go with the name lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I imagine that news is going down like lead boots with guys in the service right now , No wonder Obama would not allow soldiers to have loaded guns around him ? years ago .

What Hillary Obama etc forget is that a few people who they will come into contact with will take one for the team and off them when they least expect

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm holding back my response until more comes out.
We have been getting a buffet table full of conspiracies thrown at us this year.
It's like nothing we've ever seen

Blm, covid, comets, murder hornets, political theater, aliens etc...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
I agree. This whole story seems very complex and we have been burned many times in the past. If information is slowly leaking then it will likely “flow” at some point. I could be wrong. I just don’t know what to believe at this point.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Indeed.

If this pans out (and it looks like it already is) and nothing happens to these criminals there is a good chance current or former team guys are gonna be pretty livid and will start calculating risk vs. reward.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Indeed.

If this pans out (and it looks like it already is) and nothing happens to these criminals there is a good chance current or former team guys are gonna be pretty livid and will start calculating risk vs. reward.

If the spineless bureaucrats won't take action they will all be sorry if justice is served by those in uniform.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Regardless what the numbnuts did or have done takes nothing away from the honor and dignity of those who have put their asses on the line. I was just a tech fixing medical equipment, was never a warrior.

Our veterans humble me.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

S & F sorry for the loss

the administration who started this 20 year nightmare.

How else are they going to get those drugs for their black money projects?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I often wonder.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

graphics.latimes.com...

On Dec. 17, 2013, a Blackhawk helicopter known by its call sign as Arrowsmith 35 was brought down by an improvised explosive device in the mountains northeast of Kandahar, Afghanistan. Of the seven soldiers aboard, only one survived: Pfc. Jayson Morton.

Fallen Angel.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trying to find a better article, but I came accross this.
www.dallasnews.com...

Justin “Buddy” Lee.

His unit called itself “Extortion Company.” One of his Chinooks, flying under the call sign Extortion 17 (“one-seven”), was tasked with the special operations mission the night of Aug. 6. He knew the pilots and crew members aboard Extortion 17. They were part of his command. He would not have hesitated to fly with any of them.

So much of the war is fought in areas where these helicopters have to fly at high altitudes," where the thin air can strain the performance of the engines and rotor blades, said Ed Darack, author of the recently published book,  The Final Mission of Extortion 17: Special Ops, Helicopter Support, SEAL Team Six and the Deadliest Day of the U.S. War in Afghanistan.

A typical combat mission in Afghanistan leaves little margin for error, requiring Chinook pilots to land on tiny, makeshift sites on mountain slopes where any tree, bush or rock could be hiding an enemy fighter with a rocket-propelled grenade launcher.

This was a good read, however I feel irritated about it. Bad conditions going into the mission, and as stated there were Taliban fighters there either surprised or notified and ready to ambush. They had 2 Apache's and an AC-130 gunship for support. But the Chinook took one RPG to the rear tail rotor assembly.

I'm sure you know far more than this article I linked. And as always, thanks for your high risk service.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I was deployed with The first 5 guys and SPC Morton(He was promoted to SPC right after the incident). They were in B Co 3-1 AHB except for the EW guys like Morton, Forde, and Williams. I was in C co.

I went back and forth between companies to help them train up for what is known as an Air Hammer mission. Can't get into specifics but that is the reason there were electronic warfare personnel on board.

I scouted their mission the day before. The IED that killed them was meant for me but I got reassigned to a key leader engagement mission while they went and took care of business on the Air Hammer mission.

They never came back. The same place where I was flying low and slow the day before without incident now concealed a powerful IED. As they were closing in on their target the IED was detonated remotely blowing the tail rotor off the UH60M they were flying in. They went into an uncontrolled spin and crashed.

I'll never forget that day.
edit on 10 14 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Indeed.

It does look like this story has legs to it and those involved are people that stick to routines

Should not be to hard to figure out where to get Bath-house Barry at his weakest

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I find it terribly (non) coincidental that this story surfaces right when the terrorist and traitorous MSM has everyone's eyes (and minds) focused on the SCOTUS nomination of ACB.

"Look...over there...a shiny object!"

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You can blame Obama all you like, but don’t forget Bush who actually started the thing. In fact I wouldn’t blame either, they were just following orders just as you were. all puppets being pulled along by a criminal cabal intent on world domination.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

You can blame Obama all you like, but don’t forget Bush who actually started the thing.

I addressed this:

Everything you ever said was a god damned lie. You took so much from us even as the country begged you for a real direction opposite the administration who started this 20 year nightmare.

I blame Obama for a very specific reason. HE SAID HE WOULD BRING OUR TROOPS HOME.

He #ing didn't. In fact, he made things much worse and his policy of indifference gave rise to ISIS.

In fact I wouldn’t blame either, they were just following orders just as you were.

He is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He had a choice and he could have made it. He didn't. A puppet or otherwise I don't absolve him or anyone else of responsibility.

just as you were. all puppets being pulled along by a criminal cabal intent on world domination.

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Before it was the Taliban, now all under the control of Allied Liberators Democratic forces control

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thank you for your service . I was in Vietnam and I look at Afghanistan the same way , useless war with far to many deaths. The results will be the same , nothing will be accomplished . I am truly sorry for your losses .

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No Man should ever risk his life for a lie.

That is a crime against humanity.

I weep for our brave soldiers.

You fought in God's name for your nation, but our leaders had other goals.

I am disgusted by this, and I weep for our brave soldiers.

Things must change; we have some some cleaning up to do in the overhead.
edit on 10/15/2020 by iammrhappy86 because: Typos

top topics

<<   2 >>

join