It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adaptations are clear evidence of intelligent design

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I do know thats easy. my main or important point I'm trying to say is why is it ridiculed and discouraged for commoners and yet not for Royalty?

Royalty certainly hasn't gone extinct - ( I do understand that they check their Heritage before inbreeding )

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I did read that some time ago. There's also a Russian virologist who swears he can prove that COVID was "made" in the lab.
As for HIV and COVID, I would imagine that they have some genes in common simply because they're viruses. But no doubt utilizing the CRISPR technology to manipulate a virus to make it more lethal is a distinct possibility. Bioweapons are nothing new, but with the CRISPR technology, one could imagine horrific experiments.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

The book describes her research but also warns about the consequences of this technology.
I've read of some horrific experiments the Chinese are conducting. I'd want no part of any of it.

I'd want no part of it either, ya think the Ultra Richies havent done a Dolly for body parts prior to the Chinese?

en.wikipedia.org...(sheep)

Dolly (5 July 1996 – 14 February 2003) was a female domestic sheep, and the first mammal cloned from an adult somatic cell, using the process of nuclear transfer.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Believing in intelligent design means you don't believe in learning... further proof Christianity has a lot of narcissism.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Luc Montagnier, nobel prize winner who discovered HIV,

I Remember reading years back that Robert Gallos work could never be reproduced, a bit like in an ATS thread where it was stated that an electron microscope couldnt locate Covid because the virus is effected by the scanning ( If I rememebr right )

Put another way AIDS is what happens when you take the drugs to try and get rid of a harmless retro virus called HIV

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That sheep today might be used to create a human/sheep hybrid using CRISPR technology. Can you imagine a living creature that is part human and part sheep? The Chinese claim to have successfully created a human/pig hybrid which lived for a couple of weeks. Then they were supposed to dispose of it. But did they???

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

hahaha I live in Australia and I had forgotton the Megalodon

I heard octopuses that are held captive know exactly what's going on, and even troll their captives.

Watch Arrival - seen it 3 times and get more out of it every time - to do with "A linguist works with the military to communicate with alien lifeforms after twelve mysterious spacecraft appear around the world."

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

My response would probably be that hydrologic sorting after the flood dispersed various organisms based on densities. I guess we all have become biased automatons. Ironically I think we would all get along if we didn't focus on this one main difference in ideology.

Dont worry about bill. of years - explain Noah grabbing all the Flora and Fauna that we have today EDIT
edit on 5-5-2021 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

My post above

this is where NOah and the 2 x 2 replenishing of the Earth with Flora & Fauna breaks Down. NOt enough time for him to grab the diversity of the whole world in the time frames mentioned in the Bible

edit on 5-5-2021 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I did not read the entire thread so I apologize if what I say is repetition.

You state that x is needed and x evolves.

It is more likely that a thru z evolve and x is the one that survives.

Evolution is not evolving one specific trait in response to a specific need. It is, by definition, survival of the fittest. The variation that results in the most viable lifeform is what survives. Nowhere does any text ever state that only that one variation ever existed.

Also, this exchange is not unidirectional. Not only does life adapt to environment, but environment changes in response to life. A perfect example of this was the re-introduction of wolves to Yellowstone. They had such dramatic affect on their surroundings they literally changed the course of rivers. Of course, if we view the ecosystem as a living thing, then it too follows the rules of evolution.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Whilst in most religious texts there are writings of world wide universal floods, this is where NOah and the 2 x 2 replenishing of the Earth with Flora & Fauna breaks Down. NOt enough time for him to grab the diversity of the whole world in the time frames mentioned in the Bible

Much of what is in the bible is based on some form of reality but massive flooding in the Middle East is not the world, but to them it would be.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I do know thats easy. my main or important point I'm trying to say is why is it ridiculed and discouraged for commoners and yet not for Royalty?

Royalty certainly hasn't gone extinct - ( I do understand that they check their Heritage before inbreeding )

You can only trust family, I guess. I don't think back in the day they understood genes or that they had 50/50 chance one of their kids could have some serious problems, but they knew problems could happen. They also did a lot of arranged marriages with other royal families in other places and countries.

In Britain I think they feel they have a royal linage to Christ...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not a lineage, but graced by god.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why would they dispose of it?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh I have no doubt of that

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Believing in intelligent design means you don't believe in learning.

I don't believe in learning, I enjoy learning,

what is this god called "belief" that you speak of?

We see how unchecked scientific study worked out for the guinea pigs of Hitler ,

OR
en.wikipedia.org...

OR

Covid vaccine victims,

Show me pure science that doesnt have an agenda or political bias and then we can talk

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

There was supposed to be an international agreement similar to the EU and the USA not to conduct these experiments in the first place. Part of the agreement was to dispose of any embryonic material developed in the lab. Never came to fruition, although the US and EU say they follow those guidelines. This article, however, shows that no gives a rat's ass about guidelines:

Human-Monkey Hybrid Embryo Created by Joint China–U.S. Scientist Team

www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wow why am I not surprised, MFukkors, probably heading to a Planet of The Apes scenario. Imagine a Gorilla Human hybrid - perfect fighting machine for future wars

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I tested HIV-positive in 2004 and developed AIDS and started ARV treatment around 2014.
So this is not true:

Put another way AIDS is what happens when you take the drugs to try and get rid of a harmless retro virus called HIV

I really waited until the doctors said, if you get another throat infection like that we can't save you, and my CD4 count was down to 200, and my viral load was in the tens of thousands. Yip, once HIV-positive you can see the CD4 count creeping down every year.

Since ARV therapy (a pill every day) my viral load is undetectable and my CD4 count remains within normal range (my CD4 count is now 900).

So no, ARVs do not cause AIDS.
Although they are not a cure, and they can have side-effects.
However, just saying in case somebody tested positive, and they don't have ten years like me to decide.
Do your own research, but no, HIV is not a "harmless passenger" virus, and ARVs do not cause AIDS.
If you still believe "HIV denialism" these days (not sure what group or constituency still believes that in 2021) - then good luck!

Otherwise I'm quite prone to "intelligent design".

Some pics of HIV:
www.medicinenet.com...
www.verywellhealth.com...
edit on 6-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is the source of our existence that is so fundamental that you could potentially never notice until you are deprived of it.

I'd like to firstly congratulate you on sticking it out to debate with those who do not share the convictions that you & I both share. It can be a difficult thing to go ten rounds with our oppo's, so kudos, any efforts we make to introduce people to a knowledge of God are never wasted.

Secondly, I just wanted to add my agreement with your quoted hypothesis above. As someone who has been Christian for twenty years almost, I've picked up some knowledge along the way. However, in 2011, I had a sudden depression begin, which came about I believe due to my wandering away from the faith in quite a bad way, which even went to the point of deeply upsetting certain family members who I had no right to upset in that way. I believe the depression was a time of discipline sanctioned by the Lord to ensure that I would understand the error of my ways & return with a newfound surety of commitment to the ideals of the faith & how they would be able to ensure I never upset these family members in such a way again. And it was a very important life lesson regarding the way to approach people with mental health problems.

The onset of this depression was remarkably sudden - in the course of a single night, I had an encounter with what can only be described as a demonic spirit, and after a night of despair, I found myself feeling utterly cut off from the presence of God. Your comment saying that our dependence on God is akin to the water the fish swims in is absolutely, 100% factually correct. Our natural state of wellbeing, even in times where we might say to others that we have 'the blues' actually sees us connected to the life-giving Spirit of God, with His grace continually pouring over our lives & vivifying our minds & hearts. People who are not Christian or spiritual in any way are still beneficiaries of this fact, and indeed only when I went through this severe time of discipline did I realise it, because God was showing me what it meant to be without access to Him in a Christian way, and even in a totally ordinary way. During the next eight months I went through Hell, believing I had been cut off from God's presence forever, that I was apostate - even to write this now sends a shudder down my spine, recalling how intensely & horrifying unpleasant it was. I couldn't maintain interest in anything at all, I couldn't find joy even in my family being with me, I could barely motivate myself to move from my bedroom, I chain smoked, I could not for the life of me find any peace or comfort, I felt under spiritual attack every moment of each day, so oppressive that it felt exactly like I had a 'face hugger' demon latched onto my face, right there, constant & unrelenting, draining the life out of me.

That went on for eight moneths, nobody could fully encourage me, or reassure me, I thought I was lost forever. I kept receiving prayer & people would give words of knowledge & explain that I had to be patient, that God was going to deliver me when the time was right - but the encouragement would fade after some days, or even less, when I felt the presence of evil attacking me. But eventually, God did deliver me. I had a night of very vivid dreams/ nightmares, several violent out of body experiences, false awakening dreams & such like. But finally, I was taken to the literal edge of Heaven, and I could see the wondrous beauty, peace & life-giving sustenance of the Spirit of God throughout the landscape.. I was given some minor counsel on how to focus my life from that point on, and then I awoke in my room, sunshine coming through the windows, birdsong chirping away outside. And I felt completely restored, full of joy - totally delivered from whatever had been parasitically 'feeding' off my energy. I knew that God was in my heart, that I was like the prodigal son returning, full of joy & thankfulness, resting in the presence of the Holy Spirit.

So yeah - in conclusion, our entire sense of ordinary wellbeing, in addition to spiritually uplifting times, is utterly dependent on our latent connection to God, which typically goes unrecognised by the vast, vast majority of people in Western society these days. I had been at level one on the depressive scale - 10 is awesome, 0 is catatonic. I was about as low as it's humanly possible to be. The doctors characterised my recovery as being 'spontaneous', which is what they say when they know it had taken a literal miracle to bring me out of the mortifying, grave condition I had been in for almost eight months to the day. I always try to remember the lesson of those eight months - I believe I was being disciplined, but I was also being trained in recognition & compassion for those who are suffering in that way, because NOBODY can imagine what it's like until they've been through it themselves.

Reconnecting to God is critically important for people suffering severe depression, and it's one of the ways that they can be healed, though it isn't always as 'spontaneous' as my own experience, which both started & ended suddenly, in the course of a single night each time. I believe that the prayers I received in person during that time kept me alive, one more day at a time. A friend travelled forty miles over the mountains to come and see me each week, to pray & chat about what was happening - he was a total lifeline. If you ever encounter anyone suffering, offer to pray for them. Results aren't often instantaneous, but cumulatively great strides back into the presence of God can start with tiny steps in faith.

God bless.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Hey thanks for that, good to hear your story. When I was an atheist a while back I remember facing what I thought would be the eternal nothingness that awaited me when I die. There was no other conclusion, given that I "knew" God didnt exist and there was no higher power, therefor I would return to eternal nothingness. This abyss was the ultimate feeling of lonesomeness that I wish on no one.

I accepted it from when I was 12 years old until about 20 when I started to research deeper into scientific observations and inevitably realized random chance mutations cannot culminate in the intricately designed systems, especially neural systems which I was studying formally at the time. It also defied chemistry, given the vast multitude of biochemical cascades that all rely on eachother and therefore could not have come to be sequentially.

Yet in that 8 year span while I was an atheist God treated me with all fairness. I look all the good and bad that happened to me in that time and I realize it was quite perfect justice that was ordained on me, despite being totally unaware of the Judge.

Once a fish realizes that the water that subsist it has a purpose, it can follow the currents and be led happily to where it belongs.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join