It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did humanity make it this far? Asking for a friend.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"I ask this question seriously"
No you don't. You asked in a cutesy hip way, "for a friend".

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Imagine what they have created secretly. That
50 megaton bomb was scaled down from
100 megatons.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We've made it this far because basically there is no money in destroying the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thanks for your service. I'm just catching up, but I'll leave this here for now...

cbsnews.com/news/us-air-force-airment-lsd-coc aine-warren-air-force-base-wyoming-nuclear-missile-sites-records-show/
www.cbsnews.com... aine-warren-air-force-base-wyoming-nuclear-missile-sites-records-show/

WASHINGTON -- One airman said he felt paranoia. Another marveled at the vibrant colors. A third Air Force member admitted, "I absolutely just loved altering my mind." Meet service members entrusted with guarding nuclear missiles that are among the most powerful in America's arsenal who used '___' both on and off base.

Air Force records obtained by The Associated Press show they bought, distributed and used the hallucinogen '___' and other mind-altering illegal drugs as part of a ring that operated undetected for months on a highly secure military base in Wyoming. After investigators closed in, one airman deserted to Mexico.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

There's no theoretical limit to the "size" of a nuclear bomb. Which is pretty scary.
edit on 8-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There's a lot of environmentalist and anti-military propaganda surrounding nukes. Even if there were a wide-ranging nuclear exchange, it wouldn't end our species.

Obviously that doesn't mean it's okay, but this talk of human extinction was never based on science.

Don't believe me that it's a lot of hype? Go back and watch coverage of the Fukishima disaster. These #s in the media made it sound like people on the west coast of the US were gonna be growing 3rd eyes.

"Radiation here is 5x background!" they would tell you with zero context, because if they told you background is extraordinarily low, so 5x background is still extraordinarily low and well below dangerous levels, you'd shrug and move on with your day and they wouldn't get the ratings.
edit on 24 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: 11SK1180

There's no theoretical limit to the "size" of a nuclear bomb. Which is pretty scary.

True, but there's a practical limit to the size that you could successfully deploy. Unless you were planning on nuking yourself, like in a Dead Hand scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join