It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fox "Phenomenon" out today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yes Sir!

Those are definitely some of my go-to streams. I'll check this eve since it's so new, it may have not hit yet.
Did you find a working link?

So far, nothing. Still checking now and then. None of my sites seem to have it yet.
Watched it on Amazon.co.uk for 9.99.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Best UFO I have seen to date. Much re ash but some new material I had not seen and some very interesting updates.

I do think that the skeptics need to think very carefully again because after watching this my belief that ET (in whatever forms) is reality has only been reaffirmed! There's no getting away from the Zimy incident and the kids testimony and follow ups as grown ups!

The questions I and I am sure many have are

1. Who are they?
2. How many different species are visiting?
3. What are their intentions or plans for us?
4. What is our relationship to them?
5. If TPTB know more, how do we get to be finally told the truth about what they know?

Our curiosity might not like the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

And the gravy-train rolls right along... lol

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: vlawde

I got a prescreening of it but was unable to discuss till today.

And yes, its probably the absolute best documentary on the topic to date.

His documentaries are always great. Sure, he takes his time but that’s why they are SO good.

I’m going to watch this right now!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Once more, the Cooper story....

SNEAK PEEK: NASA ASTRONAUT GORDON COOPER TALKS ABOUT HIS UFO ENCOUNTERS IN "THE PHENOMENON”. youtu.be...
TRANSCRIPT: In 1951 future astronaut Gordon Cooper, while training in Germany, chased a large formation with his squadron of fighter jets. “Unlike fighters they would stop almost stop in their forward velocity and change 90 degrees sometimes in their flight path. And within the next two to three days we'd had uh practically all the fighters we could muster on the base up climbing as high as they would climb with guys with binoculars and i'm still trying to spot these strange devices flying overhead. And we never could get close enough really to pin them down but they were round in shape and very metallic looking and they would come over and do the same maneuvers that we make except everyone's [garble] while one of them goes Zip, and you just can't do that in a fighter.”

Fascinating story from Germany in 1951. Wouldn't it have been GREAT if a real UFO investigator had tracked down his fellow pilots to ask their recollections? Checked declassified unit records? Touched base with local German newspapers [Munich was right next door] and UFO clubs? Wouldn't that have really solidified the story?

But it seems that would have been too much work. Or maybe – just MAYBE – somebody actually did perform that background research, and the film's producer doesn’t want to reveal the results? Maybe they don’t want their target audience to be aware of what the whole story is?

Cooper's Germany case, researched in 1982....
web.archive.org...://www.zipworld.com.au/~psmith/cooper.html#third

... and an even earlier version, from NICAP files:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you’ve never seen Cooper’s Gold....attached is a link that also has pics and the season closing full episode. The series is based on maps and charts made by “Gordo” Cooper, that shows European shipwrecks along the east coast, identified by him while circling earth. Anyway the last episode search bought the treasure hunting team to what some people are saying is an alien wreck.

EXCLUSIVE: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship while exploring ancient shipwrecks beneath the Bermuda Triangle August 2018

Source Link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

One pic of many .....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
If you’ve never seen Cooper’s Gold....attached is a link that also has pics and the season closing full episode. The series is based on maps and charts made by “Gordo” Cooper, that shows European shipwrecks along the east coast, identified by him while circling earth. Anyway the last episode search bought the treasure hunting team to what some people are saying is an alien wreck.

Fake as they come... the stories that Gordon Cooper supposedly told Darrell Miklos about his space treasure map ) are fully consistent with other stories he came up with in his later years to entertain people. Moreover, he apparently believed them himself and spent a lot of time researching them.

My debunking of the ‘secret sensor’ and ‘five thousand photos’ --
www.thespacereview.com...

Loss of Faith -- Gordon Cooper’s post-NASA stories

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Fake as they come... the stories that Gordon Cooper supposedly told Darrell Miklos about his space treasure map ) are fully consistent with other stories he came up with in his later years to entertain people. Moreover, he apparently believed them himself and spent a lot of time researching them.

My debunking of the ‘secret sensor’ and ‘five thousand photos’ --

Loss of Faith -- Gordon Cooper’s post-NASA stories

Good articles ... brings Coop’s character down to earth and the reality of the man.

I see your articles are 2017.

So “The oh by the way, while looking for shipwrecked treasure, we stumbled upon actual gold and what might be an alien craft shipwreck” last episodes aired in 2018, post what you wrote about Gordo.

You start from the top “Fake as they come....” perhaps it would be interesting to add your take on what looks to be some sort of craft, or weird corral extrusions. Perhaps the video and picture portions of the oddity (not about Gordo, cast and crew).....is Fake as well? Perhaps an elaborate production sequence or some master photoshopping?

I’m all eyes

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Considering their blatant forgery of a Cooper space-to-ground comment in Season 1, I'd say the going-in presumption on ANYTHING in that program is FAKE until the burden of proof -- on the claiming party -- is met.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Love James Fox and have waited a LONG time for this to come out. Disappointed to hear that it is not lot new but will be watching, tonight in fact. Those of you who are talking about the price one word Bitorrent, I think that's one word. It's already out there if you know where to look. Will report back and let you know whether it was worth the wait.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I bought it. They were hoping for theatrical release, but with covid that ain't happening. I don't begrudge the fact you still have to pay for it, they need compensation for their time and effort.

There were a few bits that were also in Out of the Blue, but still worth it IMO.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just started watching it... Here's a potted review of the first 30 minutes...

So far, it certainly feels like one of the best UFO documentaries of recent times, even though it's like a refresher course for experienced UFO enthusiasts as it underlines the most important developments over 70 years. Naturally the recent Navy videos are a brief salvo that opens up the film (surely to be discussed in greater depth later), which may make some folks cheer while others will headbutt the nearest wall. But hey, it was to be expected, right?

William T Coleman, a future spokesman for Project Blue Book, is first in the Classic Case parade with his own personal sighting - impressive enough for me to make a thread about it last year. Thereafter, it's back to modern ufology's roots with Kenneth Arnold's ground-breaking 1947 sighting, although, as ATS's Karl can remind you, such sightings certainly pre-date Arnold's by some measure; his was simply the first to gain worldwide recognition. Excuse me blowing my trumpet again by mentioning this 2019 thread about Arnold I authored, including little-known details of his subsequent beliefs and ruminations.

Fox's film also mentions United Airlines pilot E.J. Smith's sighting of nine objects - only a few weeks after Arnold's whilst flying the same route - after he had initially mocked Arnold's story. The ball had truly started rolling! So much so that even Bob Hope(!) narrated a UFO news report at the time, although the notion of any 'alien' provenance beyond Cold War shenanigans was still a year or so away, even post-dating the Roswell saga that followed hot on Arnold's trail - which is why finding Jesse Marcel's 1947 diary could prove so important to confirm contemporary talk of alienzzz that summer.

Indeed, USAF Chief Of Staff General Nathan Twining's musings about ET are next on Fox's menu, although seasoned ATSers will know which of his two infamous memos - the 1947 or 1954 one - is to be trusted as genuine and not an MJ-12 fake. Sadly, Fox chooses to highlight the 1947 memo, widely regarded as a hoax. But this is an example of perhaps inevitable holes in a film like this, even one so lavishly produced... yet there is still plenty to see here for UFO enthusiasts of all stripes, cynical or not.

The still-controversial Paul Trent photos are discussed (including a short clip of Mrs Trent); and Gordon Cooper is thrown in, sure to ruffle Mr Oberg's feathers! Also, Luis Elizondo could take notes when the film distinctly refuses to say that film footage or photos exist of the 1952 Washington D.C. 'flyover'. Phew!

PS: The slightly hyped 'exclusive' polaroid of the Westall 1966 UFO is much ado about nothing really, especially since it was taken four days earlier than the main sighting, and doesn't resemble the same object, although it does resemble a school bell thrown into the air!

So far so entertaining... I might pop back later after watching the rest, but that's a taster of what to expect.

edit on 9-10-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Will wait for your next review on all the rest.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

.....Also, Luis Elizondo could take notes when the film distinctly refuses to say that film footage or photos exist of the 1952 Washington D.C. 'flyover'. Phew!

I’m always befuddled how the Washington D.C. flap isn’t given the respect of a bonafide incident imo. To me, it’s the elephant in the room, and most “UFO” shows don’t make it a staple event like they do for Kennth Arnold, Roswell, etc. It’s a shame...

From wiki “ The 1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident, also known as the Washington flap, the Washington National Airport Sightings, or the Invasion of Washington, was a series of unidentified flying object reports from July 12 to July 29, 1952, over Washington, D.C. The most publicized sightings took place on consecutive weekends, July 19–20 and July 26–27. UFO historian Curtis Peebles called the incident "the climax of the 1952 (UFO) flap" - "Never before or after did Project Blue Book and the Air Force undergo such a tidal wave of (UFO) reports."

Source Video: m.youtube.com...

In this day and age, I don’t buy the excuse...

From wiki ..... “ Air Force Major Generals John Samford, USAF Director of Intelligence, and Roger Ramey, USAF Director of Operations, held a well-attended press conference at the Pentagon on July 29, 1952. At the event, Samford stated that the visual sightings over Washington could be explained as misidentified aerial phenomena such as stars or meteors, and unknown radar targets could be explained by temperature inversion, which was present in the air over Washington on both nights the radar returns were reported. In addition, Samford stated that the unknown radar contacts were not caused by solid material objects, and therefore posed no threat to national security.”

If they would have landed, it would be a whole different story. And if they were friendly and sort out an exchange of information.... we would be more advanced now not only militarily but also as a society.... imo. (I know...IF’s)
edit on 10-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Aliens visited Earth inside a lobby bell. (Old polaroid pic interview+photo)

Are you kidding me? This doc didn't shed any new light to the matter. Churning, churning and churning the old news. Highly disappointed. So, there's really nothing new to investigate and publish as a documentary? Is the next doc about the GoFast / TicTac / Gimbal stuff again? Im tired of this..

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The famous picture of the 1952 Washington DC sighting is a recreation photo FYI. I tried looking for a link proving that, couldn't find one, but that's not an actual picture of UFOs over the White House. It's been proven to be a recreation photo.

Thank you all for the reviews... looking forward to watching it for free, disappointed it's the same info that's already out.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The famous picture of the 1952 Washington DC sighting is a recreation photo FYI. I tried looking for a link proving that, couldn't find one, but that's not an actual picture of UFOs over the White House. It's been proven to be a recreation photo.
The famous Washington UFO photo is not a real photo from 1952, but what you say is not correct either. It IS a real photo, but it was taken in 1965, not 1952. I made a thread about the 1965 photo which identified the UFOs:

The "UFOs" in the famous photo showing lights over Washington DC have been identified

You posted in that thread, but you still don't seem to understand the key points, so if you're interested in knowing those, you may want to re-read the thread. There is a re-creation but it's not the photo, it's the animation posted by Ophiuchus1, which takes the "lights in the sky" from the 1965 photo, and animates them, but that animation bears little resemblance to witness descriptions of events in 1952. It is after all an animation of lens flares.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

.....Also, Luis Elizondo could take notes when the film distinctly refuses to say that film footage or photos exist of the 1952 Washington D.C. 'flyover'. Phew!

I’m always befuddled how the Washington D.C. flap isn’t given the respect of a bonafide incident imo. To me, it’s the elephant in the room, and most “UFO” shows don’t make it a staple event like they do for Kennth Arnold, Roswell, etc. It’s a shame...
My thread focuses on identifying the UFOs in the 1965 photo, but it also touches on the 1952 UFO event for which there are no known photos. What you may not realize is that at least one of the UFOs was identified in 1952, did you know that? It supports the official explanation, which of course is automatically dismissed by many "UFO researchers" and I use the term loosely since I doubt there are any genuine creatures of the sort left. Allan Hendry and J Allen Hynek were researchers (Hynek more so after he stopped consulting for the government and formed his own research company), but modern day true researchers are hard to find.

Bogus researchers like Richard Dolan deny the official explanation of the 1952 events in Washington, but it does seem to be a reasonable explanation to me, and I've read everything I can find about the topic. That doesn't mean I believe all official explanations, some of them are bogus obviously, but this one happens to be consistent with the UFO reports.

edit on 20201013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArbitrageurThe "UFOs" in the famous photo showing lights over Washington DC have been identified

Note: I could have posted this to the thread you linked but opted not to revive it given the last page or two that was looking to be sidebaring into another discussion.

Arbi...you and MM did a great compelling presentation as to the reasons that the picture and vid so far look to be fraudulent..so to speak. The letter from the AOC was compelling to the point of I’m throwing in the towel.....

I did a little surfing da web.... and found an interesting gif of a probable vid that shows a different angle and distance to show objects in the sky passing from behind the capitol dome.

As I said, both you and MM do a great job... and if I’m to believe what you guy’s present....then this gif ... has got to be fake as well? No?

Source Link: 66.media.tumblr.com...

What you see... is what I see. I don’t have any other sources other than the link above. I don’t have an account to this website.... perhaps somebody here has an account and can further investigate.. and provide links to other sources possibly more direct. I will say that the gif made may have been sped up in frame rate but compressed enough to make it a gif for posting size and crop limits on where ever it may have been posted elsewhere. If the frame rate was not sped up while making the gif.....then these lights are moving at a decent speed for their flyby.

IF not legitimate....... I think the diffused lighting in the clouds beyond the lights adds a good realistic touch...including lights moving and being reflected off of the clouds behind them, and in the same direction as they fly...

But IF it is legitimate.... one has to wonder

edit on 13-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In previous post....should be diffused lightning.. not “diffused lighting“
Typo

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think it is a good watch but as said above, it looks at some old but good ufo cases from the past and speaks to witnesses, anyone that has already studied the ufo subject will know of the cases highlighted in the doc but there is new information and interviews with witnesses.
I found the two school cases, Australia 1966 and Zimbabwe 1994 particularly interesting with the now grown up children, in their 60s in the Australian case, still adamant of what they saw, they can't all be lying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join