It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did NOT take the vaccine he has said will be ready Before the election WHY ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Trump just in the last Few weeks got on TV telling us how a vaccine will be ready BY the election

I've heard him say "could", "I believe" and "possible" when addressing the issue. I've yet to hear him say definitively that a vax would for sure be ready before the election.

Could you please post the video of him saying that? I must have missed it somehow.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It’s funny that Trump lives rent free in so many peoples heads.
Hysterical in more ways than one.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Really ? that so BUT BUT THEY JUST DID give Trump experiential DRUGS ???

Seams they are WILLING to skip a step or 2 when a presidents life is at stake .
This thread runs ON the fact TRUMP said a vaccine would be ready just weeks from now and face it THAT CLOSE LIKE the experimental DRUG they did GIVE hi they would have giving him the vaccine so he would never have got sick two weeks agaio BEFOR he got sick so as TO NOT get sick at all . .

BESIDES there will be NO vaccine FOR 4 to 6 months' MINIM anyway so these replys holding out on a last mint vaccine to save Trump face are doomed anyway .

But I am willing to change the Title of the thread after all It can have a dozen different titles and still be True .
Dont let Trump think for you when It comes to your health care .

One thing is true my titles do get people to read the thread If i just titled it wait to take any vaccine no one would have clicked it .
And The fact Of Trump saying these things is On him without Him this thread would NOT be here .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This thread runs ON the fact TRUMP said a vaccine would be ready just weeks from now

Cant find that vid, please post it. should be easy if its "fact".

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You got ears I am sure you heard it your self many times .
Besides It was NOT one time 2 times or 3 times he has been pushing it for weeks .
And his views ON a mask FOR MONTHS .
He thinks waring a mask to his conventions is a way to discredit him doesn't he .
Or what every word he used go do your own research the video's are already posted in a dozen threads .

This is NOT mudpit and This thread is NOT a TRUMP bash it is a dont let Trump think for you and examples' of people who have and do let Trump think form them Like the repliers' here .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Do vaccines work if you have an active case of what the vaccine prevents ? ❓😃

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
anyway My point is valad . trump give advice and talks about things out side his knowledge to the POINT of contradiction his own Health advisers .

really You watched the debates I am sure .

anyway I have posted what I thought people should think about Taking doctors advice NOt Mine not Trumps NOt yours and that is good enough you guys can fight over how Trump has NOT said all this if you like and How Trump has NOT said a vaccine would be ready well week after next My title points out he Ignores His advisers .
By showing NO vaccine is even 4 MONTHS from ready . The proof being If one was THIS close they would have giving the experiential vaccine to him 3 weeks AGAIO just like they GAVE him the experimental DRUG when he got the virus and yep it helped .

MY Title is accrete as well anyway happy voting good day .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How are you people missing this ..the posters mean't that from what trump ORIGINALLY said the vaccine should have been ready and IF it was ready he would have taken it WHILE HE WAS WELL and not got the covid that was the point they were making but he DID get covid so he exaggerated or lied about the vaccine ....that's what they thought ........of COURSE you take a vaccine to avoid getting a disease you don''t take it to treat the disease..OF COURSE I know that......

just clearing up what should ave been really obvious about what the others posted

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: research100
let me explain this to YOU ... trump said a vaccine would be ready before the election the election is almost here...so if that was true wouldn't he have gotten the vax shot to avoid getting covid??? buttttt...he got the covid so he was really stretching truth on the far along the vax really was

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: midnightstar
Lord the replys LOL trump said a vax would be ready I am sure you can read as for time 3 weeks makes a difference for a vaccine Already ready for mass production ?
That close what is taking is a few weeks BEFOR mass relise going to make It works or it dont .

LOL really You say Trump made it in the basement LOL .

FACT Trump pushes a vaccine fact ITs Just weeks away from the election Trump said The vaccine would BE READ BEFORE election . FACT a FINISHED vaccine will take WEEKS to mass-produce and get out to the GENERIL public .

FACT the vaccine was READY WEEKS back even Just wating on mass production according to Trump .

This was a HEADS UP thread NOT a bash TRUMP thread But if you insist so be it .HECK ITS NOT MUDPIT even get a grip .

Erm....

You ask us to "get a grip" by posting a hysterical word salad?

How about....

A vaccination is not a cure?

You know...

Simple science.

/facepalm

Sweetheart, you don't need to explain simple biology to me.

A vaccination is not a "cure".

You don't get the flu and rush in to get your flu shot, for instance...

Following me so far?

Secondly, Trump said a vaccination would be available before the election.

Which means it is not ready yet.

SoOo....

You are saying that Trump should have taken a vaccination that is not ready yet to cure a virus that he already contracted?

I would suggest doing a little research on the topic before you post.

Or not... you never fail to entertain, after all...

edit on 5-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am not either. Did they have animal trails? I have not heard of any animal trials. I am not taking a vac that when straight to human trials and if its the Gates vac nope not having my RNA altered.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I went back he never said when they would be ready he said hopefully before the election on one video I watched. The other he said we are trying to get the vaccine released by the end of October.

So lets look at where the vaccines are currently there is 5 worldwide about to be released.

1st is at the University of Oxford paid by AstraZeneca they are in phase 4 trials currently.

2nd is 3 drug makers BioNTech/Fosun Pharma/Pfizer they are in phase 4 though there was someone that had an adverse reaction so this may extend that trial.

3rd is Novavax this company is also working on a vaccine for sars. Their vaccine is in phase 4 trials and so far so good.

And the 4th is out of China CanSino Biologics Inc./Beijing Institute of Biotechnology we dont know how close they are but China has hinted they are within weeks of release.

And the only other one in stage 4 is from Australia University of Melbourne/Murdoch Children’s Research Institute

And their is one about to enter stade 4 and that is Moderna/NIAID through even fast-tracked we woud be looking at January everyone else would be around jne of next year even with fast-tracking.

edit on 10/5/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe ya just dont need a conjob vaccine to recover from this bug?

No better way to lead than by example.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I went back he never said when they would be ready he said hopefully before the election on one video I watched. The other he said we are trying to get the vaccine released by the end of October.

Shhhhh..truth doesn't work with the OP's title and narrative. This should actually be in the hoax bin because its a straight up lie, what was actually said has been taken out of context and spun. I don't care how many in the MSM parrot this, it's a lie period.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You got ears I am sure you heard it your self many times

No, I haven't heard him say what you're saying he said and nobody else has either because he didn't say it. I know you want that to be what he said but it isn't, no matter how many times you repeat it.

If I'm wrong then show me differently, you've yet to do that and now you've refused to do so. Until you can do so, your post is a lie and far from factual.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Maybe ya just dont need a conjob vaccine to recover from this bug?

No better way to lead than by example.

I see what you mean. trump is out of WR, but still very sick. When the drugs wear off, he may relapse and need to go back.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You guys still replying to this thread Honstly no one really acres about this anyway .
if its the nothing you say then why keep replying ?
Personal responsibility for our choices should be encouraged someone Like TRUMP is a good example of how that can effect people around a person .

I cant Use Biden as a example because he does a great job of being sure what he does and says will help people gain a better understanding of health choices .

I am not bashing Trump Just using Him the best there is as a example of who NOT to take health advice from .
Trump is Not a doctor and he needs to stop pretending he is one . He could do other things Like OOO HIs real job .
edit on 6-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join