It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 16 Myers-Briggs Personality Types

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I got the executives classification. Being a foreman or construction company owner for most of my working years, and being really fussy and obsessed with organization of my company and my food pantry , I guess this describes me pretty much right on.

Wow, I am impressed that they got it right, I wonder what the other types were? I love science but would much rather interpret the results of the evidence myself than to take someone elses conclusions that may be bias or gaining wealth or prestige from interpreting the evidence to fit their needs. The counselors in High school though I should go into Physics and the higher sciences, but even though I loved that stuff, those people were not my kind of people.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

My problem is that I don't have time to dwell on insights into myself anymore because I am taking care of too many other people to have time to do so.

I used to hold value in this sort of thing, I really did. I just can't think of a thing that it does for me personally at this point in my life.

I suppose if I could have a week without someone endlessly tasking me, I would have time to reflect on myself.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
INTP-A

*looks at the picture of Bill Gates*

Wtfff

unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them.

eh?

is it the tism?
is that what the A stands for?

edit on 1-10-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
As a diagnosed sufferer of the A, I can confidently say this.

Probably.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Mindless drivel for people who like to be sorted a categorized like sheep or cows for slaughter.

Hey, I am glad that the test classified me as a goat, cause I am a goat...Well, actually I am a White footed mouse with the personality of a goat.

I am not a sheep or cow, and definitely full of Bull.
edit on 1-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am reliably INFP whenever I take one of these tests. I started doing them first maybe ten years ago. To me it was enormously helpful in getting a better understanding of myself and I wish I had known about these tests earlier in my life. Being deeply introverted in a mostly extrovert society can be puzzling at times. I suspect that introverts in general find Myers-Briggs tests more helpful than extroverts because of that.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
INTP here - the Architect I seem to recall.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I did this many years ago in my teens.
Back then I was a ESFP.

I can bet you all the money in the world that I’m now an ISFP.
People suck.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Hey, I get INFP too! Form a club, perhaps?

nvm i don't get along with people very well
edit on 10/2/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am INFJ, Advocate. There is a A/T attachment but I just remember being Advocate. The (free) test is stable for me, two times in almost two years.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I was given this test at work twice, ten years apart at different jobs. I was an "INTJ" both times.

Sal

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Don't even need to take it, high functioning sociopath.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I always fall squarely into INT, but the last letter is always really close between J and P, so it wavers back and forth depending on the day.

If I'm on my INTJ days, then I fall into the rarest of the rare -- the female INTJ. INTJs are already rare, but finding a woman who falls into that role is even rarer.
edit on 2-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
INFJ ... Nothing has changed I guess, I always get that result.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just took it this afternoon, got INFP-T Mediator.

Haven't had a lot of social interactions for a couple years, so not sure if I answered some questions appropriately. And once again, some answers would probably be different if I took it before bed then shortly after getting my day started.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Yes, go find out what it means, and think about yourself, your feelings, your reactions to things, your manner of engaging with others, etc. It was after my children's other parent died that I started looking deeply into it, to try to make some sense and get a handle on how differently we were responding to the unexpected loss. It helped me understand, both myself, and them (my kids).

edit on 2-10-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Hey, I get INFP too! Form a club, perhaps?

We sort of find each other anyway. Few and far between, but we know. We know each other.

nvm i don't get along with people very well

See what I mean??
LOL

It would be nice to have a cohort here and we could help support each other's mental health.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

Yes, go find out what it means, and think about yourself, your feelings, your reactions to things, your manner of engaging with others, etc. It was after my children's other parent died that I started looking deeply into it, to try to make some sense and get a handle on how differently we were responding to the unexpected loss. It helped me understand, both myself, and her.

Near as I can tell, being an INTJ makes me an anal-retentive a**hole. I'm okay with this.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

okay, then!

You' have several cohorts already in replies earlier....

the more of us who share a type, the better, and the more who are different, the better. It could be the beginning of some social healing for us to all, maybe, to talk to each other with more respect and insight....

then again, there are those who say it's just stupid drivel. I guess they don't wanna participate, stars for all participants notwithstanding.

But thanks for playing!
edit on 2-10-2020 by VeeTNA because: there are lots of INTJs here! Interesting!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for sharing. Do you think about how it affects your interactions with others?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join