It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why doesn't anyone talk about Bidens brain surgeries?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Joe Biden had 2 major brain surgeries and almost died.
I am just curious why no one really talks about it. WHen I mention it to people, almost no one has ever heard about it. I didnt know until Joe Rogan brought it up in his podcast
Biden has spoken about it in the past

In 1988, Vice President Biden, then a senator from Delaware, underwent two brain surgeries himself for a cranial aneurysm, an enlargement or bulge in a blood vessel caused by a weakness in its www.washingtonpost.com...

video.search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrEeB1U0nNfBn4A9Q8PxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANDMDE2MV8xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=joe+biden+brain+surger ies&type=type80101-798505638¶m1=795782359&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=sz&ei=UTF-8&fr=yhs-sz-002#id=1&vid=610189ac582688a2dc8859ad323de18e&action=view

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

What’s the big deal?
It was 30 years ago so it obviously hasn’t stopped the man.

His lack of cognitive ability is probably more age related.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Bluntone22 because: Fricken spell checker

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why? If there's no aneurysm there now it's not an issue. He was mentally unstable long before those happened.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

In 1988

So more than 30 years ago?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Those brain surgeries were discussed after Joe first announced his candidacy. What we didn't know until last month is that he is on at least 2 blood thinners, a cholesterol drug, and one for stomach acid coming up into his mouth.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Biden's medical record has been "out there" for quite and while now. Where's Trump's?

Oh, I forgot, he's got perfect genes! If he didn't eat so much McDonalds and KFC he'd probably live 200 years!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

And here I was hoping for some kind of brain implant, alien, nwo conspiracy type thread...it is ATS after all...I dunno, I doubt a couple surgeries in 1988 are really all that relevant in this case to be honest.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Guys I didnt know about any of this but watching Joe tonight I felt like he was about to stroke out on live TV.

Weird that I naturally sensed his blood issues.

I saw it by looking in his eyes when he got flustered and the small stutter he had in speech immediately afterwards.

This guy's on the verge of a brain clot.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

And here I was hoping for some kind of brain implant, alien, nwo conspiracy type thread...it is ATS after all...I dunno, I doubt a couple surgeries in 1988 are really all that relevant in this case to be honest.

Actually that's unlikely.

Every tiny thing that happened to your brain thru life lead to your cognitive state now.

Every drug drink or head bump.
Every one of them killed neurons and further limited your capability.

So brain surgery can definitely shave a few points off your IQ for life.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Im sure the debate moderators will bring it up.

Hahaha

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Where are the theories that he didnt had a legit brain surgery but it was actually a opearation to put a chip or mind controll so he can run vs trump in the future.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
The doctor who performed Joe's second Aneurysm surgery said he's at higher of having a life-threatening blood clot than average people. But so far, so good!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: dug88

So brain surgery can definitely shave a few points off your IQ for life.

Joe Graduated college #76 out of 83 students. Of course, that was before the surgery.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Where are the theories that he didnt had a legit brain surgery but it was actually a opearation to put a chip or mind controll so he can run vs trump in the future.

In your head, it seems.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Regarding Joe Biden’s brain surgeries, recently a lawyer in India has claimed that Biden takes Adrenochrome to prolong his youth and hence maybe the brain surgeries?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's like a lot of other old guys I met. Thats why I don't think anything hateful towards him.

Biden or Trump really.
They seem dumb to me but like most old guys. They're actors on tv now lol. Ppl like them and hate them.

The political ideas didn't come from them. What things represent don't reflect who a human is inside.

I can change my mind and you can too.
We are unlimited.

Don't let any one thing define you and never be afraid to change course when something doesn't look good anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Joe Biden has a medical device implanted in his skull.

It’s called the Esteem Hearing Implant. It’s an implant that goes into the skull above the ear and it has two micro-wire probes that are injected into the nerves inside the ear canal. It’s FDA-approved and it uses bone conduction to enhance hearing (sound waves vibrate off the bones of the skull, and the wire probes send the signal directly into the ear, basically). It’s wireless and it’s controlled by the push of a button, so the user can turn it on and off with a little device… that fits in your pocket.

And that’s how the experts at Bombards Body Language spotted this trick. Joe Biden gets really addled during unscripted, public appearances and interviews. It happened during the CNN Town Hall recently. When someone starts talking to Joe Biden, there are times when he gets that “addled old man” expression of sheer terror and confusion on his face. He’s totally lost and doesn’t have a clue where he is or what’s happening.

But then – every single time – Joe Biden does what he’s been trained to do in these situations. His right hand goes into his pocket. Then he smiles that big Joe Biden politician smile that we all recognize after 47 years of this guy being in office. Then he answers the question.

When Joe Biden gets confused, he reaches into his pocket and turns on the implant. Whoever is talking to him on the other end instructs him to smile and then starts relaying answers to him until he gets back on track. Joe hears it because the implant receives a wireless signal and vibrates the bones in his skull.

The body language experts have also noticed that whenever Biden is receiving instructions through the implant, he cannot make eye contact with the person asking him a question. This is a natural response. Even a young, healthy and spry young mind like Donald Trump’s cannot receive communication input from two sources at once. Joe Biden has to look away from the speaker in order to listen to his handlers, which is why he always looks down when he’s being asked a question. He’s not thinking or listening intently; he’s receiving instructions from his handlers on which set of talking points to rattle off.

Now we know. And now you know what to watch for during the debates. If Joe Biden looks terrorized and completely lost and confused, he’ll reach into his pocket to turn on his skull implant and then he’ll smile. Every time. We also know why Joe Biden completely vanished from the campaign trail during July. He wasn’t just hiding in his basement. He was getting his implant installed and recovering from surgery.

www.leagueofpower.com...

I am posting this info here, but I have not had time to verify it. I will have to go watch Joe speaking and see if they are right about what they say above. If this pocket/pen thing is true we should all see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
Joe Biden had 2 major brain surgeries

They did not find one the first surgery, so they went looking a second time?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
THAT'S FLIPPING FUNNY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So what if Joe had his brain worked on, Trump didn't pay his taxes so we're all "F'ed"

Really it's because the media wants to ignore this fact, and point out the Trump is an idiot that refuses to denounce stuff that he denounced already. Wasn't there an article a few years ago where Jill Biden said that Joe wasn't up to snuff anymore and should retire from politics.

Also last night Joe stated that "If he was running", so I don't think that any of this really matters since he isn't the DNC Presidential Candidate. CNN called him a nominee.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join