It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

FBI director James Comey was in all the big meetings. He testifies tomorrow morning before the senate in Open Session. These documents that have been released over the past week, let everyone know more about what transpired in many of those meetings.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lot of 'alleged' in there.

That’s good enough for the anti-Trump people, isn’t it? Or was he impeached over something that was proven to be more than “alleged?”

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: putnam6

You do know the house "impeached" Trump with about the same alledged type evidence..

Witnesses were ready & willing to talk about the allegations. It's a shame the Senate had no interest in hearing witness testimony or reviewing evidence & documentation.

Exactly because if there was enough there there would have been no problem getting enough republicans to cross the aisle.

Probably because they knew it was a load of codswallop.

Let's see what Joe has to say about it tonight.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The Swamp cannot be drained. It consumed Donald Trump.

Mostly outlaws live and work in Washington DC.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Remember that email Hillary sent to her people telling them that if Trump gets elected, they are all going to be hanging from nooses?

Where did that rumor start, do we know? I’ve heard (read) folks say that she said it to someone and it was overheard.
Do we have the evidence for this, or was it some Q bullish!t? Not that I think she wouldn’t say/wrote that; she definitely would.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: xavi1000
Why, whyyyyyy Hillary is still free ?

It came over me as I read your response...I got this clear, clear mental flash of Hillary giving the orders to whomever it was that did/does her dirty work- and it hit me: this was no big deal to her. To her, this was a small thing. Hatching that plan and carrying it out (having people carry it out for her) was not anything that even caused her any worry at all.

Disgusting and very scary.

What's even scarier is that if she could flaunt a plot like that in public, what the hell does she get up to behind closed doors?

Don't answer that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That’s good enough for the anti-Trump people, isn’t it? Or was he impeached over something that was proven to be more than “alleged?”

Asked an answered.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
You do know the house "impeached" Trump with about the same alledged type evidence..

And? The House decided that, it wasn't the FBI or DoJ.

Till recently the FBI and DOJ have been in cover their ass mode pretty much since the day Trump got elected, they got rotten apples too, DC is full of them.

At it's core(pardon the pun) you have an government official instructing the FBI to trap a political rival. If this happened Obama knew Biden too. It's abuse of power.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think there needs to be a bit more meat on this bone, but damn, If this pans out, doesn't it have some effect on the upcoming election? I mean, at some point, doesn't the MSM have to cover this stuff?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It also actually says, "the IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation, or the actual extent of exaggeration of any Russian intel analysis, or fabrication of"

It's just another typical LG waste of time, 'investigation' for gulls to look at, hopefully not too closely.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wonder why the Mueller Report missed this ?

😃

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

FBI director James Comey was in all the big meetings. He testifies tomorrow morning before the senate in Open Session. These documents that have been released over the past week, let everyone know more about what transpired in many of those meetings.

That would be if that asshole told the truth. Why would he tell the truth?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Brennan and Comey both knew that the Russia story was fabricated by Hillary's campaign (Steele Dossier).

They both pushed the lie publicly.

They both were instrumental in pushing the investigation of what they knew to be fabricated.

That is plenty.

There will be more.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hilliary Flew, Obama knew and Biden too.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: xavi1000
Why, whyyyyyy Hillary is still free ?

It came over me as I read your response...I got this clear, clear mental flash of Hillary giving the orders to whomever it was that did/does her dirty work- and it hit me: this was no big deal to her. To her, this was a small thing. Hatching that plan and carrying it out (having people carry it out for her) was not anything that even caused her any worry at all.

Disgusting and very scary.

What's even scarier is that if she could flaunt a plot like that in public, what the hell does she get up to behind closed doors?

Don't answer that.

She has been getting away with it forever..

Hilliary Flew, Obama knew and Biden too.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Asked an answered.

I can’t be expected to read the entire thread before I reply, even if it’s only 2 pages at that point. I’m too busy doing Kansas-y things.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

CIA director John Brennan personally briefed President Obama on the Trump entrapment scam Hillary had cooked up.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

That would be if that asshole told the truth. Why would he tell the truth?

This time the Senators know what to ask Comey and have the documents to back it up.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It also actually says, "the IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation, or the actual extent of exaggeration of any Russian intel analysis, or fabrication of"

It's just another typical LG waste of time, 'investigation' for gulls to look at, hopefully not too closely.

Then why did Robby Mook bring up Trump/Russia on the 1st day of the DNC Convention? The date was July 15, 2016.

Heres the clip:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Why didn't the House interview them and give their testimony in the case presentation?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This time the Senators know what to ask Comey and have the documents to back it up.

I suspect there are a few Senators such as Richard Burr and
(D) Warner that will run interference for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join