It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Evidence Points to Ilhan Omar Committing Election FRAUD | The Glenn Beck Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
That's not true. If it gets enough voter attention. It could effect voter practices in all states. Federal action has been implemented in this case.

The Federal Government is Constitutionally disallowed from getting involved in how the states vote.

Are you saying we should just give up and let crooks take us over? Is that what you're trying to say?
edit on 29-9-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

after hearing how tiny the amount of election fraud really is for the last 4 years, I think anyone caught doing it should be jailed and fined to the maximum, you know, to set an example. But it won't happen, because those responses were based on lies.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Are you saying we should just give up and let crooks take us over? Is that what your trying to say?

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It was fine the last time I used it as an Avatar. It just flipped over. Probably an ATS software glitch. I don't have time to fix everything.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Doctor Smith because: software problem

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That's not true. If it gets enough voter attention. It could effect voter practices in all states. Federal action has been implemented in this case.

You're repeating yourself so I'll repeat myself: see my previous post.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The Federal Government is Constitutionally disallowed from getting involved in how the states vote.

Are you saying we should just give up and let crooks take us over? Is that what your trying to say?

I’m curious, how does stating “The Federal Government is Constitutionally disallowed from getting involved in how states vote” = give up and let crooks take over.

I see it non-stop these days.

“I think Trump is an idiot.”

“OH SO YOU WANT THE COUNTRY TO BE RUN BY PEDOPHILES!?!?”

This is no better than the MSM taking Trump’s words out of context and spinning them against him. It’s the same damn thing.

Do YOU think we should ignore the constitution? Are you anti-American? You must love Biden because he wants to tear away the constitution as well. See how that works?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You're repeating yourself so I'll repeat myself: see my previous post.

There's a Federal investigation of the alleged crime mentioned in the video. Even If the Feds "according to you", cannot influence the election practices.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So what? It still won't unilaterally change the laws in California which you brought up.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Muslims get a pass. Political correctness and all.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So what? It still won't unilaterally change the laws in California which you brought up.

I didn't say they necessarily could change the laws in California. Not that either one of us is a specialized lawyer that knows for sure.
The more corruption is allowed the less laws are going to be followed anyway.

Roger Stones trial was rigged. So anything is possible these days.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I didn't say they necessarily could change the laws in California. Not that either one of us is a specialized lawyer that knows for sure.

You don't need to be an Constitutional attorney to know that the document gives voting legislation to the individual states.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Update. Al queda threats and corrupt election judges in Minnesota.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

If the State is corrupted. The Federal government is Constitutionally (in your words lol) obviously required to set them straight.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Doctor Smith because: removed is

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There simply isn't enough principled and qualified people in existence or atleast willing to fill all jobs of power or authority.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join