It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Evidence Points to Ilhan Omar Committing Election FRAUD | The Glenn Beck Program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What more do you have to see. No news of this in the US fake news. Ever worsening voter fraud. Something has to be done about this push for mail in Ballots. Trump is 100% right about this.

Investigative reporter David Steinberg explains to Glenn how new video MAY provide enough evidence to begin a FBI investigation into alleged illegal practices by Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's campaign. In the video, produced and released by Project Veritas, residents of Omar’s community describe campaign teams that not only conduct illegal ballot harvesting practices but PAY people for their blank absentee ballots as well. And, Steinberg says, if true, these charges DO allow for the federal government to bypass Omar’s friend and protector, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison. So, could 2020 be the beginning of the end for Omar’s political career? WATCH more Glenn Beck: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Purple Rain
Purple Rain

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I wonder what her brother/husband think of all this?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I saw this earlier on Twitter.
Unfortunately it's probably impossible to prove she is behind the fraud.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw this earlier on Twitter.

how about we put her in jail and then look for the evidence. If none is found, we can let her out and say our apologies and stuff. that is what fascists' would do right? And we are in fact fascists'.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

apropos fake news. the video seems extremely credible. some unknown guy talking something in a foreign language. has the police already been informed? has a report been filed?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

apropos fake news. the video seems extremely credible. some unknown guy talking something in a foreign language. has the police already been informed? has a report been filed?

Yes, the DOJ in Minnesota are looking into this now. And it's possible the Federal level may step in, one can only hope, I'm sure you agree.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Unless her staffer implicates her as being a knowing party AND has corroborating evidence it will come down to a he said/she said with nothing happening.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Unless her staffer implicates her as being a knowing party AND has corroborating evidence it will come down to a he said/she said with nothing happening.

I wonder if this would be enough to look into her Primary win way back in August? Probably not, but one can hope.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: oloufo

Yes, the DOJ in Minnesota are looking into this now. And it's possible the Federal level may step in, one can only hope, I'm sure you agree.

'We are in the process of looking into the validity of those statements. No further information is available at this time on this.'
you are right, it is actually being investigated. if omar is connected to the alleged election fraud she must resign.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wonder if this would be enough to look into her Primary win way back in August? Probably not, but one can hope.

I think it gives enough probable cause but then again I'm not a prostituter.

Oh, wait, check that, I'm not a prosecutor.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
She better follow the Democrat model and start destroying hard drives and phones/tablets and deleting E-mails.

And if someone plans to testify against her... they better have a good life insurance policy.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Even if she knows nothing about the fraud. At least steps will be taken to un-relax the voting system. For example. In California it is against the law to ask for ID at the polls.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Even if she knows nothing about the fraud. At least steps will be taken to un-relax the voting system. For example. In California it is against the law to ask for ID at the polls.

What happens in Minnesota will have no impact on California voter laws.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It's stupid to not ask for ID to vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What happens in Minnesota will have no impact on California voter laws.

That's not true. If it gets enough voter attention. It could effect voter practices in all states. Federal action has been implemented in this case.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That's not true. If it gets enough voter attention. It could effect voter practices in all states. Federal action has been implemented in this case.

The Federal Government is Constitutionally disallowed from getting involved in how the states vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's also stupid to film yourself in the middle of a felony, but this video proves that doesn't stop some folks.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Somewhere somebody did something with some ballots no big deal"

Ilhan Omar

I kidding of course, but you know that's gonna be her attitude. She probably skates

Makes me wonder, and I'll say this about all parties Republican, Democrat, Libertarian and Green why don't you police yourself? In this day and age where "election fraud" and "ballot harvesting" are buzz words it would be refreshing as "civil servants" for them to realize if they lose the integrity of the elections they lose the authority, integrity,power and control their jobs give all of them. The public losing confidence in the elections is China and Russia's wet dream.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Completely off-topic, but why is your cat picture upside down?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join