It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Maskless flash mob' marches through Target shouting "Take off that mask"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Kinda like those "Still a better love story than Twilight" memes, but for protesting -- Still a safer, better & more peaceful protest than a BLM try.

I'd not even bother being worried about this. We've already made it crystal clear through picking and choosing what is upheld that protesting is perfectly safe and doesn't need any mask enforcement. Ergo, by logical deduction, more space between people in a store is just as good as a crowded one full of maskless thieves -- I mean, people safety-wise here, and is still a better deal for the store -- no looting!

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

7 people making clowns of them selves at a target is not at all the same thing as burning down buildings, beating people up, and looting.

I'm good since I have not been in a Target since....never...lol
edit on 19-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Just more redcap idiots confusing an inconvenience with oppression.

What’s new.

I bet that makes you all fuzzy and warm inside that you have something to distract from all the looting and burning. Focus on a few idiots from the other camp while you go on and justify what your antifa pals do.

(it's a sarcastic thumbs up)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just more redcap idiots confusing an inconvenience with oppression.

What’s new.

Can you name one form of oppression in America today?... Also I think in Texas you can shoot someone for inconvenience...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wow.....what rebels.
I imagine TPTB are quaking in their boots right now.

These guys are going to cause governments to fall, they are going to smash the system to bits!

What absolute #ing bellends!

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My bad. That was supposed to be an Anti-Flask Mash Mob to support public intoxication, but Kinkos printed the flyers wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
. Also I think in Texas you can shoot someone for inconvenience...

Seems sensible almost reasonable, uber driver made me late....pop pop, cant pre order a PS5 at walmart....pop pop, I asked for bue grey kitchen wortops these are clearly grey blue....pop pop, paperboy is late with morning paper....pop pop

please say you were being sarcastic

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They're probably just as scary as the people whose churches were closed who showed up to worship in the aisles of the local Walmart.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Freeborn

They're probably just as scary as the people whose churches were closed who showed up to worship in the aisles of the local Walmart.

Worshiping in the aisles of walmart. Somehow in Americas consumer society it seems totally appropriate! And over the speaker...

"Find your holiday special Jesus on aisle 5, and use your discount card for even more savings"

edit on 19-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

please say you were being sarcastic

Please say you are not triggered.. I was replying to a ridiculous statement with a like ridiculous post...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The biggest load of # on masks is that it has not proven effective at reducing the spread of any. coronavirus. Because corona virus , like most viruses, are most commonly spread by foamites not nasal spray. There are dozens of national institutes health studies t hat conclude the in effectiveness of mask wearing oas a mmmeans to prevent infection fffrom the 2000's even into 2016.The psy op is designed to terrify people away from each as a pathetic attempt to control information at the person to person level.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Like BLM? Oh wait...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join