It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Maskless flash mob' marches through Target shouting "Take off that mask"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Woo woo its starting to get ugly out there. Are the armed hillbillies next on deck? Nah, sounds to be a democrat sponsored pysop as some were wearing MAGA hats. I mean lets get real. Wearing MAGA hats and tee shirts. Even a deplorable isn't that stupid.

Then again some suggestions;

[1] Why don't they toilet paper Dr. Fauchi's mansion
[2] Why don't they toilet paper Bill Gates mansion
[3] Cause they aint any cuz
[4] The best Christmas gift of 2020 will be an inflatable Dr. Fauchi "stress relief" punching Dummy. I bet they are already on the boats from China.

Flash Mob

A viral video shows a group of demonstrators, some donning red MAGA shirts or hats, without masks in a "Flash mob" at a Target in Florida, yelling at customers to take off their face masks. The video was posted on Youtube by Chris Nelson, who has 156 subscribers and has posted several videos falsely claiming the coronavirus pandemic is not real. “In celebration of Burn Your Mask Day we decided to spread some freedom dust over the shoppers and employees of Target! #burnyourmask #freeyourface #nomask,” Nelson wrote in the video caption. Our country is in a historic fight against the Coronavirus. Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news. “If an infant doesn’t wear a mask, then no one should wear a mask,” said Cristina Gomez in a livestream on Facebook. Gomez shared the event, called an “anti-mask flash mob,” on her account. “People looking at us like, ‘What’s going on?’ Isn’t it crazy how people now look at me like we crazy because we don’t have a mask on? I think y’all crazy for having a mask.” Anti-maskers in Florida invade a Target pic.twitter.com/Z8TWbl8ihD — Fifty Shades of Whey (@davenewworld_2) September 16, 2020 A Twitter user who shared a video of the incident posted another video of people in a Walmart without masks yelling at customers for recording them. Similar videos have gone viral since public health officials began recommending face masks in public to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Anti-maskers in Florida start yelling at Walmart customers for recording them pic.twitter.com/jk1XllWQqj — Fifty Shades of Whey (@davenewworld_2) September 16, 2020 Face coverings and masks have been proven to reduce the spread of coronavirus, but mandating them in public has become a politicized issue. “It’s your right to do what you want, like it’s my right to do what I want,” Nathan Babcock told HuffPost. “If you want to wear a mask and think [it] makes you safer ... That’s absolutely your right, 100%. Just don’t force me to wear a mask ... Because it’s my right not to wear one.” BREAKING NEWS ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IN AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCIENTISTS FIND ANTIBODY THAT ‘NEUTRALIZES’ CORONAVIRUS WHEN IS THE COVID VACCINE COMING? HERE’S WHERE THE BEST CANDIDATES ARE RIGHT NOW. WHO REPORTS THERE WAS A RECORD-BREAKING ONE-DAY INCREASE IN CORONAVIRUS CASES ON SUNDAY MAJORITY OF AMERICANS FEAR POLITICAL PRESSURE WILL RUSH CORONAVIRUS VACCINE HALF OF US HOUSEHOLDS IN THE FOUR LARGEST CITIES STRUGGLE TO PAY BILLS AMID PANDEMIC Published on Sep 16, 2020 Most Popular Prevention & Cures Fauci predicts pandemic will end in late 2021 Prevention & Cures Fauci singles out one state for doing the best job containing COVID-19 Prevention & Cures When is the best time to get your flu shot? Natural Disasters Toxic smoke from west coast wildfires is causing alarming surge in hospitalizations Infrastructure Erin Brockovich says US is now in a water crisis far worse than people realize Prevention & Cures 'Maskless flash mob' marches through Target shouting 'take off that mask' Education Texas school names shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse as modern-day hero, excludes women from list |

edit on 19-9-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ummm 7 people doesn't constitute a flash mob.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Its a hit piece on POTUS, by........................... "The Hill"

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Waterglass

Are the armed hillbillies next on deck?

Nope. We're just sittin' back and shakin' our heads at all the stupid. Ok...sometimes a good laugh at stuff like this.

stupid can be painful......and it should be.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

They should have had a maskterbate beforehand.

It’s funny how for 3 months of what we were told would be a 3 week lockdown, nobody was wearing masks out in the supermarkets/grocery stores, the only places allowed to stay open and thus the most likely places to catch it.

We were told they were of no use in preventing infections. Maybe it was meant to be more deadly than it actually was, or maybe the whole thing is one big psy op..

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Being this is ATS and a conspiracy site LOL. Sometimes I like to imagine farout ridiculous theories, such as a huge alien mother ship an ark if you will is hovering cloaked above earth. This ark is just waiting to take all of humanity to a world of no disease, perfect harmony all needs and necessities taken care of,no money system, no war etc. etc. utopia. However they see how we behave and have waited a couple of thousand years and we are getting worse. So they have just to send a prison/slave ark since we are not civilized nor advanced enough to risk unleashing on the rest of the universe.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm not a fan of masks, I wear one when I have to, to do business and buy things I want and need, but who wants to devote energy and time to something like this? It's just dumb. These people are no different from the BLM retards. People, get a life.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just more redcap idiots confusing an inconvenience with oppression.

What’s new.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What’s new.

Why are they idiots? Is anyone that doesn’t agree with a useful idiot an idiot?

edit on 19-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What’s new.

And some uneducated folks call oppression an inconvenience.

What's new?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I saw a young lady with pretty eyes that I wanted to ask her to pull the mask off to see the pretty face underneath. But I chickened out.

That has been happening a lot lately. Go to target, see the ladies, and wish they weren't wearing the damn masks. I miss those days a lot!!!

eta: So I can kind of support these clowns, but....
edit on 19-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I'm not a fan of masks, I wear one when I have to, to do business and buy things I want and need, but who wants to devote energy and time to something like this? It's just dumb. These people are no different from the BLM retards. People, get a life.

7 people making clowns of them selves at a target is not at all the same thing as burning down buildings, beating people up, and looting.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

if she has nice bod, nice eyes, shes hot lol.
ive been hitting on girls at target too.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Masks make you cuck.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I see that they should have been burning and looting the Target instead, and then they would have been considered mostly peaceful protesters instead of idiots judging by this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Face shield is like pretending to cuck... let's be real haha. Old ppl love those.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Then underwear would be like omergh nazis just looted target in the name of maga..... haha

originally posted by: ketsuko
I see that they should have been burning and looting the Target instead, and then they would have been considered mostly peaceful protesters instead of idiots judging by this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I also forgot -- If they had been burning and looting the Target, then they definitely, absolutely would have posed no COVID risk to anyone at all whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Covid only infects magats.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That's 1 min. 22 seconds wasted. Inane.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join