It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Confirm this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: RKWWWW

originally posted by: Violater1
Around 10:45 Mountain Time, air raid sirens went off for 15 minutes in Albuquerque. I'm here and I heard it. I immediately called my friends around the country. One report from Ft. XXX was that three US Air force Bases in Alaska, just scrambled over 65 aircraft into the sky. One of my West Coast contacts said that to the South of his base, Sacramento was overcast from smoke and couldn't comment on anything else.
So I'm trying to confirm if there is anyone here, that can confirm the launching of combat aircraft, and that the Alaskan bases are or were, on shelter in place.
Interesting enough, a Chinese Virologist (now in the USA) has just disclosed that China intentionally engineered the Wuhan Virus, and purposely released it to contaminate the world (Tucker Carlson FOX News at 18:15 MT today).
It sounds like things are ratcheting up.
edit on V582020Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 19:58:25 -05001 by Violater1 because: [kgrji

The University of New Mexico was conducting a test of its Campus Warning Siren System. Get used to it. It's always late morning on Tuesdays, once per month.

Provide a source please.
I have yet to read anything from anybody, in Alaska.

On edit: Here you go. Source.
twitter.com...
edit on 16-9-2020 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2020 by RKWWWW because: y

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Yes, they're the air version of OPFOR. The F-16 is actually fairly well suited for it. Russian design philosophy has largely been about maneuverability for years. The F-16 gives them a platform with good maneuverability to fight against, and the AN/ALQ-167 gives them the electronic signature to match.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could they also program in a set of flight characteristics that conform with the enemy aircraft; like turn rate, roll rate, climb rate, top speed and flight ceiling? Sort of using a smaller more agile F-16, and "detuning" it down to of lower parameters of bigger opposition aircraft.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In theory, but the big lesson being taught is enemy tactics. They want to be able to fly similar to potential enemy aircraft, but they want to teach the student pilots what flying against their tactics will be like as much as how the aircraft will fly.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You could start with a better descriptive thread title

<< 1  2   >>

join