It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Confirm this?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Around 10:45 Mountain Time, air raid sirens went off for 15 minutes in Albuquerque. I'm here and I heard it. I immediately called my friends around the country. One report from Ft. XXX was that three US Air force Bases in Alaska, just scrambled over 65 aircraft into the sky. One of my West Coast contacts said that to the South of his base, Sacramento was overcast from smoke and couldn't comment on anything else.
So I'm trying to confirm if there is anyone here, that can confirm the launching of combat aircraft, and that the Alaskan bases are or were, on shelter in place.
Interesting enough, a Chinese Virologist (now in the USA) has just disclosed that China intentionally engineered the Wuhan Virus, and purposely released it to contaminate the world (Tucker Carlson FOX News at 18:15 MT today).
It sounds like things are ratcheting up.
edit on V582020Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 19:58:25 -05001 by Violater1 because: [kgrji

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Let’s hope not😳

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Probably a typo but 10:45 Mountain?
It’s only 9 Eastern here.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Chinese troops. On the ground

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

In China

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No sir, no typo.
It's currently 19:02 MT.
This event happened this morning around 10:45.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: RazorV66

No sir, no typo.
It's currently 19:02 MT.
This event happened this morning around 10:45.

Ok I thought you meant that this just happened and after I posted realized you probably meant this morning.

I just watched that video on Fox website with the virologist.
Shocking if true, and a very good reason to go to war over.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not a peep from usual media outlets for anything topical

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Around 10:45 Mountain Time, air raid sirens went off for 15 minutes in Albuquerque. I'm here and I heard it. I immediately called my friends around the country. One report from Ft. XXX was that three US Air force Bases in Alaska, just scrambled over 65 aircraft into the sky. One of my West Coast contacts said that to the South of his base, Sacramento was overcast from smoke and couldn't comment on anything else.
So I'm trying to confirm if there is anyone here, that can confirm the launching of combat aircraft, and that the Alaskan bases are or were, on shelter in place.
Interesting enough, a Chinese Virologist (now in the USA) has just disclosed that China intentionally engineered the Wuhan Virus, and purposely released it to contaminate the world (Tucker Carlson FOX News at 18:15 MT today).
It sounds like things are ratcheting up.
edit on V582020Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 19:58:25 -05001 by Violater1 because: [kgrji

Can you post a video of that I'd sure like to watch it.

Currently there is no jets flying over evil Clooney so it must be just an American thing definitely not an Asian thing or zap laid would come in and talk about it also but it's definitely quiet and very silent this morning here in Japan
edit on 0900000019312020-09-15T20:31:19-05:00311909pm8 by musicismagic because: It should say. Iwakuni. The military base here in southern Japan

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

One report from Ft. XXX was that three US Air force Bases in Alaska, just scrambled over 65 aircraft into the sky.

That would be just about every aircraft at all three bases. The only way they do that is war, in which case, a lot more than Alaska would be launching large numbers of aircraft, or an exercise. If it was an exercise then there would have been some kind of warning put out beforehand telling people to expect larger numbers of aircraft and increased noise levels.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Checked ADS-B to see if there was anything unusual but aside from the 3 tankers crossing the Pacific I didn't see anything unusual going on. I guess there could be a mass of fighters with the tankers but I feel like that many aircraft would stir a buzz about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
sldinfo.com...

Maybe?

Eta, another

www.pacom.mil...
edit on 15-9-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I could only find the following www.pacom.mil...

Looks like the poster above me beat me to the VS drill.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Moranimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moranimus

I could only find the following www.pacom.mil...

Looks like the poster above me beat me to the VS drill.

Thanks for the Post and Link

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: dashen

Haven't heard Sky King tonight, Heard "Herco" and several others down in the hash, barely readable. What is interesting to me, is that they are using all 4 HF frequencies at one time to broadcast messages.

I think they must monitor ATS as well as several other sites. Time Roarer changed his name, same voice, different name as soon as I posted. (I'm on America's side!). Now its Calm Lake, same transmitter, woman's voice... Lets see if it changes again.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

One report from Ft. XXX was that three US Air force Bases in Alaska, just scrambled over 65 aircraft into the sky.

That would be just about every aircraft at all three bases. The only way they do that is war, in which case, a lot more than Alaska would be launching large numbers of aircraft, or an exercise. If it was an exercise then there would have been some kind of warning put out beforehand telling people to expect larger numbers of aircraft and increased noise levels.

I believe at least 1 squadron from Eielson are currently in Guam taking part in Valiant Shield. It started either yesterday or today.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you RickyD, JinMI and Moranimus.
However, why the air raid sirens, and the order to shelter in place.
Or, the possibility that Ft. XXX has had too much Camp Town, and Beale is breathing in a lot of smoke.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thank you RickyD, JinMI and Moranimus.
However, why the air raid sirens, and the order to shelter in place.
Or, the possibility that Ft. XXX has had too much Camp Town, and Beale is breathing in a lot of smoke.

No idea. Maybe the events aren't related?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The only thing I could find on the sirens in Albuquerque had to do with the university. Coincidentally, they test their sirens at the beginning of each semester and the planned day always seemed to be a Tuesday and right around 11 am.
Idk if classes had been pushed back for the Rona or what but maybe that's what they were? Were you around the campus?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
At Eielson base on vacations 3 weeks ago was that f-22s I was seeing.

. I saw a group head out that looked mixed.... I think some of them were f-35's
edit on 15-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join