It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kaepernick taking knee and covering his mouth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This guy is a prophet or something, long before George Floyd was knelt on and Covid was requiring the masses to wear face coverings this man was way ahead of 5he game..
Well hes either a prophet or it has all been planned.
I know what i think, what about you guys of ATS, is it just a coincidence or is there something far more insidious going on.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Also, whoever created Scooby-Doo was a prophet because all my dogs have spoken to me. Either he's a prophet or my schizophrenia was entirely planned.

#ThisRabbitHoleSeemsToBeGettingCrowded

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

My Gods speak to me all the time.
through intuition, synchronicity and the thought before the thinking.

For many years now they have been guiding me towards strength and the realisations that Everything makes me stronger.
In the world of ManyMasks i also seen it coming.

When the dust settles i will be standing with a broom.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Thats just the white supremacist in him trying to suffocate the black supremacist in him.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Maybe the other two have just sharted.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's him covering the laugh that's trying to escape over ruining professional football for all the conservatives.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I don't understand when it comes to sports the American people will put up with almost anything. Just boycott the adults playing children's games for money and this kinda thing will stop.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA
those people that like to be celebrated are part of the conditioning, they are a big part of the problem.
because sheep need shepherds. if the wolves targeted the shephards, the sheep would be theirs.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

I don't understand when it comes to sports the American people will put up with almost anything. Just boycott the adults playing children's games for money and this kinda thing will stop.

Maybe people are free to protest as they see fit? No?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Incorrect. Goyim are not allowed to protest unless it serves a specific agenda.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

He's in uniform, at his job. So sure he's free to protest how he sees fit, his job is also free to terminate him for his behavior.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

He's in uniform, at his job. So sure he's free to protest how he sees fit, his job is also free to terminate him for his behavior.

These men are employees.
They also have contracts agreed to by their union reps and those contracts have many code of conduct clauses.
The nfl could eliminate all on field and in uniform protests if they wanted to do so.
Any of my employees acting this way would be fired immediately.

Unfortunately the nfl is a lame duck at the moment because of the concussion fiasco from recent years so they are attempting to appeal to everyone’s demands.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Do people get to protest at their job?
I don't see workers at walmart protesting.
I would think if I pay to see a football game for entertainment I would not get social/political commentary form the players.
If people want to protest or whatever on their own time then fine, cool, whatever.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Definitely a wide ranging conspiracy involving global elite that made him cover his mouth. That’s a way more likely explanation than him just covering his mouth.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Incorrect. Goyim are not allowed to protest unless it serves a specific agenda.

It wouldn’t be a weekday on ATS without something anti-Semitic from a right winger.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Haha you're so predictable

Even the silliest little sheep must be a bit wary of discounting claims such as this in this climate.

Do you believe in servitors btw... LoL and fuku are curses you know.

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yes, but not when they’re at work. Do it on your own time, on your own dime. And please, please keep politics and virtue signaling out of entertainment. The NFL used to be a great escape from our worries and cares. Kaepernick ruined it for tens of millions of fans. I hate him for that.
edit on 10-9-2020 by Scapegrace because: Ttpo

edit on 10-9-2020 by Scapegrace because: I misspelled “typo!”

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
EA created an actual football player statistically that you can recruit in their latest Madden and then trolled players by giving it a Kaepernick skin.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Kaepernick ruined it for tens of millions of fans. I hate him for that.

Being that there are no professional sports left for conservatives to enjoy you'll be thrilled about the new one starting soon, the GBL (Goya Bowling League).

Being that whites don't know what to do with all of the Goya products they've been reverse boycott hoarding, even if each item came with it's own Latino to demonstrate, this new league created a fun new sport for you all to play. You take your cans and roll them towards a My Pillow and whoever gets their 16oz can of nopales closer gets a point. The player that scores quince first wins.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well they ran Tim Tebow out of the NFL for his beliefs too.
I think Kaepernick was just a 2nd rate QB, that’s why no team wants him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join