It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM destroys Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'd seen the clip of him claiming to have 3 degrees but some of the other clips were new to me. It's pretty amazing how people so deceptive can sweep things like this under the rug and become prominent politicians. I still cannot get over him promising to cure cancer if elected, that is such a snake move. The fact some people will still vote for him even after knowing all of this is what really boggles my mind, ideologies are truly powerful things.

"I've done some dumb things and I'll do dumb things again." ~ Joe Biden

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Now he just reads them off of the teleprompter.

He tries to do that, anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Clinton?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Clinton?

I don't know. This is Joe Biden's third time running for president and this is the furthest he's ever gotten.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Clinton?

It was the 1988 Presidential election, and Biden dropped out before the primaries in Sept of 87.
The ones in the primaries were Michael Dukakis, Jesse Jackson, Al Gore, Paul Simon and Dick Gephart.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you!

Also, Joe Biden held a rally in Michigan this afternoon. It sounds like Biden is saying he and President Obama hurt the Auto industry, but he's the guy to rebuild the blue wall and bring the jobs back.

detroit.cbslocal.com...

Media is reporting that more Trump supporters were at Joe Biden's rally then Biden supporters.
edit on 9/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
threads like this make me smile. When there is no defense, ......run away!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
They really eviscerated him. I don't think Joe has changed. He's a two faced pony soldier. The media on the other hand has lost all of its integrity.

Him and his six million thousand supporters.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This video is exactly how everyone in America should know this is a setup. Biden not only fails at being a worthy politician, he was probably groomed to be VP so they could pave the way for this 2020 POTUS run.

I can't believe how many people don't understand this.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I found each of these last week in a search for Biden's old campaigns, thank you for finding a compilation. It's unreal how he touted his intelligence and then come to find out he was 76th of 85 in his class.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My eyes rolled so far back in my head, I could see my ring around the collar.

Couple other questions I have,
Why can’t they ask him the same questions now that they asked him then?

Why isn’t he being held to the same account?

ETA no wonder they don’t want him to be out in public.

Makes you wonder why they would even allow him to become the candidate.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

On a sidenote I ran across this video accidentally. I was doing searches for Obama versus Biden 2008.

This video had 152 views when I posted it here. I am curious to see if ATS has a footprint on the www.

It seems it's counting backwards. Now it's at 151.

It's at 408 now.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My eyes rolled so far back in my head, I could see my ring around the collar.

Couple other questions I have,
Why can’t they ask him the same questions now that they asked him then?

Why isn’t he being held to the same account?

ETA no wonder they don’t want him to be out in public.

LOL, it makes you wonder what the real goal is. They seem sort of dumb, but I just don't honestly believe they are. At least not the leaders. the followers are ass crack stupid.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Biden campaign also took Boris Johnson’s ‘Build Back Better’ slogan as far as I can tell. Boris outlined it in a speech at the end of May for political purposes, ran with it through June, then Biden nicked it in July for himself, even though the phrase has been around since 2004 in a political sense.

Boris - Business Green

Biden - USNews.com
edit on 9/9/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Kind of a moot point tho...Kamala takes over in 2021 anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah but it’s tough to place high in those elite schools. Rolls eyes🙄

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If I had to make a calculated guess on how we got this choice in a candidate I'd say he is being forced due to this being the last chance the powerful pedos implicated be pardoned before the gavel drops big time. Think about it - get a guy in office you can blackmail for the same type of thing (sniffing creep thing has to go deeper), have him pardon all his cohorts and legitamently will not be able to remember a damned thing after the fact (plausible deniability).

He will also need executive privilege to deal with his family quid pro quo issues, because his son will be around a lot longer than him and sure he had much assistance outside the family (relationships of a life long politician) to get these deals put together (who also got their cut) in other countries that needs to be kept under wraps as well.. Once he's completed these tasks, he will be of no use, it will be time for KH to take over.

The world went to hell in a handbasket within a matter of months of all this coming to light - coincidence? There is no other logical reason to me why they would be running him otherwise.

PS. Quick note on Boris Johnson mentioned above - anyone remember months back when he was proclaiming we need a one world government and the very next day he literally almost dies from "corona virus". Someone "unworthy" trying to work his way into the inner circle was taught a lesson for letting the cat out of the bag too early and made an example of for other leaders paying attention. We are (general population) the ones that are supposed to call for it so they can so graciously provide the solution

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

556 views.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Not exactly viral but...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

He is well cut out to be POTUS because he is a
Shameless liar who probably has little girl skeletons in his closet. TPTB will have so much shhh on him he will push through any legislation they want.
The media are owned by big time blood sucking parasites like the Murdochs so of course tjey aint going after him becausr he is owned by them.

They all are and there is only one solution

Cock back aim

🤯

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join