It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Andrews road to destruction!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

We need to remind this twat, its government for the people by the people. He needs to be sacked by the governor general .

Bolts video is interestin. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

He needs to be sacked by the governor general.

Just got an email back from the governor's office. We need to petition our elected members to pick up the issue and process it through the system. Kirk Pentergrass of E Clause LLC is one that has been doing some good work in this area.

Writing a clear, concise and respectful message that sticks to the facts helps. Sometimes these politicians may need a few hundred or thousand similar messages to finally get the point. Other times they are trying to work this mess out best they can too.

There are systems and processes within the legislator to help address issues of dysfunctional government. Considering the situation, a thoughtful letter to the state and federal members of parliament is the next step. Can also add your local council for local issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here is a link to one petition calling on the Governor of Victoria to dissolve the Victorian Parliament.

www.change.org

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

it appears that the chief health officer (cho) is getting pissed with the dictator. The cho was asked if the curfew was upon his recommendation. The cho said there were other decision makers who had applied the curfew.

This may be the start of leaks which hopefully will become an flood unraveling the dictators, lies and deceit.

m.youtube.com...

The abov video alludes to potential corruption by the dictator in buying upper house votes by way of funding a shooting up room for heroin. Also the cho comments he d I d not impose the curfew. Lies lies lies by the dick.

Also the following is a great video as well.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It is good to see some light finally getting on this messed up decision making process. Still a long way to go, heading in the right direction.

The circus that erupts when the chief health officer wakes up to HCQ should be good.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The other states in Australia will not open up to Victoria unless we suppress to the point of elimination. That is why DA’s plan is strict.
The 14 day average is tracking well too. Currently at 82. By next week we will be between 30-50 cases on 14 day avg. which means by September 28th Melbourne goes to step 3 and regional Vic step two.
The we may reduce restrictions earlier than October 26th.
They’re now putting some much needed investment into contract tracing too and sending a team to study NSW method.
Let’s see what transpires.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No coincidence that we have here, same as in USSA , State Premiers/Govenors having more clout than the P.M/President. Another layer of chaos & dysfunction to ensure the eventual downfall of the country & it's " normal " running. Another layer of psychological fear & hopelesness to insill in the public to secure social state existence of public.
So much pummelling from all directions on multiple levels eventually results with battered, exhausted public on their knees begging for it to end & at any cost " Yes, jab me with whatever sh*t you want, Yes I'll agree to continued curfew, yes chip me, yes I'll take job working for state for less ythan minimum etc. etc. etc. I'll do anything for you if you'll just give us back a portion of how things were " . That is the end goal they want to hear from xyz % of us & it's about time all the snowflakes & softco*ks that think along the lines of " c'mon just lets all put our masks on like we've been told " to wake up to yourselves. If you cowards had of pushed back when the goons that we put in place & that work for us overstepped their job roles to strip inherent rights from us we wouldn't be this far down what's looking more likely to be a one way street.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
Wearing a mask does suck and makes no sense outside in the fresh air.
I can’t wait for the police state to end in Victoria.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This helps explain some of the issues going on with Dan and his destruction.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I really wish you all luck over there, this abuse of power is the exact same thing going on in the US. But I will say, I watched that sunrise clip, you are very fortunate to have a media whom actually asks questions about the numbers and not just take them as gospel. Good luck for real!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DaMouse
After todays increase in positive results at 71, I doubt very much we will achieve the reduction with the next 11 days to average 30 to 50 cases. Though as I expected to reduce positive tests there has been a decline in the numbers tested in the past few days so clearly this is the public opposing these restrictions, to get the numbers where dictator wants them to gain freedom.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Love it, this says alot. The dictator swallow his pride! if it can be said this way today, when he was asked whos'e idea was curfew (as we know for the past six weeks he said the chief health officer) when the cho said the decision was not his, publically stated.

When confronted at todays conference, he finally said it was his decision.

What a total tool, lying dog. It beggars to ask is everything he says a lie, I dont doubt it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Omg, October can’t come soon enough!
I can’t believe Dan was the one who wanted the curfew!
When does the state of disaster expire? That’s the one that gives police their powers.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

That is a tough question to answer, the lifting of restrictions is staged, the way I see it if the dont reach the 30-50 average drop over a fortnight, then if the drop is not achieved by next sunday week, the this first stage will continue for another 2 weeks and if achieved they move to stage 2. After the fourth week. And if the the stage 2 drop in numbers is not achieved, it will be repeat each stage until the drop Is achieved to move to the next stage.

The dictator wanted a 12 month extension to stage 4. My opinion is this is a roundabout way to impose the 12 month extension, with a false promise.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

When does the state of disaster expire?

Hopefully November 4, Antifa and the BLM riots get put down. Those on the naughty list realize they have been busted and the USA has some political stability for a few more years.

Otherwise China wins and the state of disaster does not end.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Precisely, the chinese influence is shockin in Australia is disgusting, this Avi Yemeni video shows how chinese consular officials are influencing protests and trying to control the narrative.

This is a protest, though how deep is the chinese influence in universities, and other institutions.

All embassies and outp Ist in australia should be expelled.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Is it possible that he's mentally ill and power hungry that he will stop for nothing and everyone must sacrifice and get on their knees and beg him for their own freedom or the return of the freedom makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I love your avatar, gave me a laugh.

He is not here for the greater good, there is a serious agenda at play here, what it is, I dont know.

This daily fail reportn on the dictators body language is interesting.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is it possible that he's mentally ill and power hungry that he will stop for nothing..

He is the one signing off on the paperwork and and giving the speeches. His knowledge of viruses does not seam much better than primary school level. It is the ones advising him, the ones he listens too when he says 'these are the rules". He does appear to be plugged into some strong global influences that are trying to take advantage of the situation.

As for being mentally ill, I would be surprised to hear he does not have some past issues atleast. A lack of integrity is present.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

the chinese influence is shockin in Australia

China has been part of Australia for a long time. There have been some occasional survivors from boats integrating with the aboriginal community over the generations.

It was not until after colonization by the British and gold was found at Ballarat that the first Chinese community was established in Australia. It is how I learnt it in high school. Since then they have been a part of the community. I don't have any issues with them, some of them work hard.

The problem is with the CCP as it is a one party dictatorial system. It has some strengths with it long term planning and large scale projects. It also has some weaknesses with its strict policies against any descent. By not being able to talk about a lot of problems, they never get fixed.

China has recently come out of some tough stuff with its one child policy. Things are getting easier, but the impacts on its culture and value of life has been troubling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join