It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Andrews road to destruction!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Breaking news in victoria.

Dictator dan just announced as he calls it a road to recovery, though from his press releases, it seems more like a path to destruction.

The only very minor concession immediately announced Is 2 hours out of solitary for excercise instead of one hour.sarcasm on.. wow thats huge....sarcasm off.

This plan is deliberately set to circumvent his inability to impose a 12 month lockdown, which Is what he was pushing for, though there is legislation that was in place a declared state of emergency could only be applied for 6 months which expired today.

The dictator has managed to pass his legislation thru the upper house though this to be reviewed monthly.

This road to destruction will not help lift restrictions, for example to lift one restriction the number of cases needs to average 30 to 50 over a fortnight.

Then progressive reductions such as 5 to 10 cases for more easing of restrictions. The figures in the below vic governments web page are clearly not achievable.

To me these numbers are not going to happen over 14 days, these current stage 4 restrictions are here long term.

He has written these guidelines in this way to make it appear these restriction s will be lifted, when the reality is they are not achievable, this is deliberate.

My opinion is these policies are written in such a way to make it look like we might get day release the reality is nothing will change long term.

He got his 12 month lockdown, what he wanted.

www.vic.gov.au...

edit on 5-9-2020 by robsmith because: Spelling

edit on Thu Sep 10 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mud in title changed

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The more he clamps down, the more people will begin to wake up to what is actually happening. Even the main stream news anchors are starting to question the obvious manipulation of covid death count now. The multi-billion dollar class action lawsuit against him is really building up steam, as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I just read this 'roadmap' on the ABC and I am bloody furious.

As you state Rob, this is the illusion of regaining our freedoms.

Regional Victorian here - this is absolutely f***ing ridiculous......the fact that regional Victoria is being treated as one location when realistically it is everywhere in the state outside of Melbourne. A state larger than all of England.

Time for the DICKtator to go, time to retake our freedoms and our lives.

Anybody who says they 'stand with Dan' or that he is doing a good job, that we're "all in this together", staying home saves lives etc etc I now consider to be a lowly coward not worthy of the life they were granted.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I agree with you, the abuse of this government is beyond ridiculous. I hate the wankers who say crap, this is the new normal, the covid normal, were all in thus together, nothin but brainwashed sheep, by the psyop program. The should be forced to scrape crap out of sewers, because its all the brain power they have to do a job, no thinking required.

I wonder how these 5pm supposed excercise sessions will go off tonight. I live very close to the dandenong meetings, I think peope are going to go off tonight, as much as I do not condone violence, most of the community have had enough.

I find it contradictory on one hand he is saying colac is a hot spot though wants to ease restrictions in regional victoria. The dictator, I s going well to l lose the next election and many more thereafter.

Also the deathtoll is #e, as in the last few days they have added large numbers of deaths into the figures where these people passed several weeks ago. These figures are deluberately being manipulated to support the dicks agenda.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

I wonder how these 5pm supposed excercise sessions will go off tonight. I live very close to the dandenong meetings, I think peope are going to go off tonight, as much as I do not condone violence, most of the community have had enough.

I haven't heard of these "exercise sessions" but that is fantastic!

At this point I consider it is the government perpetrating violence on us.

They are not listening to the people committing suicide, nor the people who have lost their livelihoods and soon homes, they've not listened to alternate proposals from medical professionals. Perhaps a wild "exercise session" is the only language these bastards will understand.

Even people who in the first wave I know who were all for doing the right thing and following guidelines and have had enough and are speaking about things like a class action lawsuit against the Victorian government and challenging this dictatorship in the high court.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

By exercise sessions these were being promoted on the million s rise for Australia on a facebook page. They are organizing for people to leave their houses at 5pm for their one hour of exercise so most reople will meet up and congregate.

Also talk about the state sticking their noses in to private landlords, the goverment have legislated you cannot evict a person who is not able to or unwilling to pay their rent. And if you do you have to face state penalties. FFS its my house privately owned, how can the state dictate this.

Shoukd you have a mortgage you are screwed as you have to either refinance or try to sell though who would buy a property where the non paying tenant cant be asked to move out.

They would not acknowledge suicide rates, I did see an interview with a funeral d I rector who said he has had a 17 percent increase of young suicide related deaths.

Knowing the dictator, he is probaly adding these suicides onto covid rekated deaths and claiming they died from covid.

The dictatorIr is here to screw everyone over.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I gathered that's what was meant by exercise sessions....people everywhere have had a gut full now.

People have realised this is not a conspiracy cooked up by nuts, but a real thing happening in front of their eyes.

On the landlord issue.....bloody hell, that is ridiculous - are the government not paying people so they can keep paying the rent!?

Dan needs to go. We need to organise and end this madness - through the appropriate channels that is of course.....

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Though with the police state remember incitement seems to have become a more serious offence now in vic.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Victorian doctors pen desperate letter to Dan Andrews about controversial State of Emergency Bill

Thirteen top Victorian doctors have united to slam Dan Andrews’ lockdown strategy, saying it has “caused unprecedented negative outcomes”.

Senior doctors across Melbourne are urging politicians not to support a state of emergency extension, saying the move threatens to “destroy” the health and wellbeing of fed-up Victorians.

In a letter to Premier Daniel Andrews, seen by NCA NewsWire, 13 medical practitioners outlined their concerns about the State Government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

They say it is “vital” stage four restrictions are lifted on September 13, believe “an alternative medical response” is required and highlight key data they think is being “excluded”.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Though recently, I have noticed in news stories, either the presenter or the dIctator, using terms like a group If conspiracy theorists, I hate that the y are saying this to discredit thinking people, make you look like a nutcase.

The truth is out there!

I agree we all need to bombard the governer general of victoria calling for the sacking of this gubment, lets all write letters.

It is unfair to expect landlords to forego all or part of their rent. I dont know if the state gubment is subsidising, though they are quickly running out of money.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Though recently, I have noticed in news stories, either the presenter or the dIctator, using terms like a group If conspiracy theorists,

It is because they are involved in a conspiracy they do not want exposed. They are trying to project conspiracy denial with their flippant remarks. Those that use terms like conspiracy theorists in a derogatory way lets you know what side of the conspiracy they are on.

Try not to take it as a personal attack, but use it to help expose who the real criminals are.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Nice to see even the media starting to scratch their heads over the stupid disinfo.

59 deaths in one day, from a supposed total of about 1800 active cases = one of the highest possible CFRs ever seen, of any deadly disease.

Ridiculous, blatant lies.

They are wavering, and we all hope the fall comes before the vaccine is forced on us.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I know I am aware of this. Its all part of the discredit process, and brainwashing.

I know who the real enemy is here it is ductator dan. My opinion is he should be charged with treason. If the belt and road initiative was to be beneficial to victoria it wouldn't have been kept secret.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I know who the real enemy is here it is ductator dan. My opinion is he should be charged with treason.

If you find any evidence of crimes against humanity please share it on:

Jane Halton for Crimes Against Humanity

If you come across something that just ain't right but you are not sure what it is:

Is Daniel Andrews a clone?

The best way out of this fight is to hit em with the facts.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
He clearly has no interest in protecting victorians and their livelihoods, if he really cared he would perhaps open up retail shops, though limit the amount of people in shops and shopping centres, make masks mandarory. At least people are earning and spending money.

His actions do not make any sense, with the low rate of daily cases.

I can possibly see what will now happen, to get out of these lockdowns people will go well to get the figures down I wont get tested, the dictator sees a drop in cases, lifts restrictions. Then stage 3 here we go again.

If he actually gave a bit back to us public, then we might be a bit m I re inclined to do the right thing.

These guidelines have no light at the end of the tunnel. The numbers they want to get us down to are not going to be achievable. Also with them adding in deaths which are weeks old.

How many death numbers are they holding in reserve so they can inflate figures so they can use as justification to maintain the restrictions.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Seems to me almost like Dan gets off on having power over people and making them beg for freedom. The fact every other state is doing fine without extended lockdowns is all you need to realize how out of touch Dan is with reality. Like I've been saying all along, over-flattening the curve only prolongs the suffering and there is no better example of that than Victoria. Very glad I don't live in that state.
edit on 6/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

His actions do not make any sense, with the low rate of daily cases.

It is not about that. How many die on the roads, from missed medical appoitments or from suicide? This sole focus by Dan on these low numbers is just an excuse to implement the plan from China. Dan sold out bad on the Belts and Road initiative.

To fix it, Linda Dessau, the Governor of Victoria needs to fire Dan immediately. I don't care if he gets shipped off to China, he seams to really like their authoritarian culture. Seams like he will fit in just fine over there.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think he has some serious mental illness, and i am not being mean. I dont know how he could not, knowing he has really screwed people financially, let alone the amount of deficit victoria is facing as most employment sectors are shut down.

I'm not defending him, I hate him, though he should get help or resign
He is under an immense amount of pressure. After seeing him on nine news and seven news, he looks really broken, like is ks ready to kark it.

I would love to get out of vic if I could.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I think a gulag would be more appropriare for dan.

I wouldnt be suprised if she was on the take as well, the chinese have deep pockets, and exemplary surveillance they probably have alot of dirt on most pollies.
edit on 6-9-2020 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join