It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Antifa killer of Trump supporter shot dead by law enforcement

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Michael Reinoehl, an Antifa militant who admitted to fatally shooting Aaron Danielson during Portland riot on Aug. 29, was shot dead by law enforcement amid an investigation Thursday night. The Post Millennial's editor-at-large Andy Ngo confirmed Reinoehl's death in Lacey, Washington, when United States Marshalls moved to arrest him. Reinoehl had reportedly fled Oregon and crossed state lines into Washington. A federal fugitive task force located him outside of Olympia. Reinoehl reportedly left an apartment complex appearing to be armed, The Olympian reported, and entered his vehicle when a shootout began. The shooting occurred in the 7600 block of 3rd Way Southeast in Tanglewilde about 7 p.m. Shots were apparently fired at a traffic stop,

If you scroll down in the linked article, you can watch a witness video, who was on the scene when the shootout erupted. The bystander is filming the aftermath of the shootout. First responders can be seen attempting to revive the alleged Antifa member in the background; the alleged assailant is obviously as dead as a door mouse. Also, the bystander describes that during the fire fight, many many rounds were fired("sounded like fireworks" I believe was his paraphrased description). Apparently the shooter had some semiauto rifle and was not going to submit peacefully.

I'm curious how this will be positioned in "the Official Narrative" in the MSM channels. Clearly if this guy hadn't been firmly connected with Antifa....we'd be inundated with possible connections to right wing and "white nationalist" groups. You see, but this man is not a "useful" mass shooter.

Violently resisting law enforcement and indiscriminately firing your AR in a residential neighborhood = MSM will dig into law enforcement approach to case and look for a toehold for criticism and deflection there.

Defending one's self from violent "demonstrators" at Kenosha (see how the MSM labels them _demonstrators_ now??) = MSM and their cronies refer to the 17 year old as "an active shooter"?

You understand yet how this works? Up is down, and down is up. MSM is reading from the Goebel's propaganda playbook: whatever transgressions your side commits, double down and accuse the other side of committing 2x the number of same transgressions.

Whatever the spin applied to this story, maybe we're seeing the worm turn here, and LE is going to start moving, and moving FIRMLY on these Antifa terrorists.

Terminate with EXTREME prejudice

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Better OP, as I'm only following these stories on ATS, and the other left me searching for background information, but already posted HERE (ATS Link)

Thank you for explaining fully in the OP though! S&F

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"No justice, no peace."
Well, I guess it's no peace then.

Good riddance.
edit on 9 4 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You understand yet how this works? Up is down, and down is up

That describes it well.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Crap, my bad, I looked around to see if this story had already been posted; I didn't see this account already described in the Mud Pit. Apologies for duplication.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

1 thread can exist in BAN and another elsewhere without being considered a duplicate. Looks like you're good.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Michael Reinoehl, an Antifa militant who admitted to fatally shooting Aaron Danielson during Portland riot on Aug. 29, was shot dead by law enforcement amid an investigation Thursday night. The Post Millennial's editor-at-large Andy Ngo confirmed Reinoehl's death in Lacey, Washington, when United States Marshalls moved to arrest him. Reinoehl had reportedly fled Oregon and crossed state lines into Washington. A federal fugitive task force located him outside of Olympia. Reinoehl reportedly left an apartment complex appearing to be armed, The Olympian reported, and entered his vehicle when a shootout began. The shooting occurred in the 7600 block of 3rd Way Southeast in Tanglewilde about 7 p.m. Shots were apparently fired at a traffic stop,

If you scroll down in the linked article, you can watch a witness video, who was on the scene when the shootout erupted. The bystander is filming the aftermath of the shootout. First responders can be seen attempting to revive the alleged Antifa member in the background; the alleged assailant is obviously as dead as a door mouse. Also, the bystander describes that during the fire fight, many many rounds were fired("sounded like fireworks" I believe was his paraphrased description). Apparently the shooter had some semiauto rifle and was not going to submit peacefully.

I'm curious how this will be positioned in "the Official Narrative" in the MSM channels. Clearly if this guy hadn't been firmly connected with Antifa....we'd be inundated with possible connections to right wing and "white nationalist" groups. You see, but this man is not a "useful" mass shooter.

Violently resisting law enforcement and indiscriminately firing your AR in a residential neighborhood = MSM will dig into law enforcement approach to case and look for a toehold for criticism and deflection there.

Defending one's self from violent "demonstrators" at Kenosha (see how the MSM labels them _demonstrators_ now??) = MSM and their cronies refer to the 17 year old as "an active shooter"?

You understand yet how this works? Up is down, and down is up. MSM is reading from the Goebel's propaganda playbook: whatever transgressions your side commits, double down and accuse the other side of committing 2x the number of same transgressions.

Whatever the spin applied to this story, maybe we're seeing the worm turn here, and LE is going to start moving, and moving FIRMLY on these Antifa terrorists.

Terminate with EXTREME prejudice

Lol. Good.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
At least we don't have to waste money on a trial.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is good news, can't really say more than that.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Looks like the crisis managers wrote a script to get this story off the MSM 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 4-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I love a case of swift, righteous justice. No need to clog up the courts and death row with someone who already publicly admitted to executing another person.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In his next life he's going to be a stop sign.

Today he's a sign that Antifa should stop dead in their tracks.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
He had no defined agenda. It appears we are dealing with severe mental disorders or those susceptible to joining a tragic fantasy cult with no purpose other than toxic comradery.

When psychologists start breaking down the general profiles of these caucasian anarchists it's going to be interesting. Many look as if they grew up in middle to upper middle class families. Where did things break down. Did it take a while or was it a sudden small bag of events.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I'll tell you where it began. Ritalin and participation trophies.

But yeah, the inmates want to run the asylum.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It's pure insanity.
How could a single person in the states have any confidence in the justice system?
I'd be terrified to live in Portland.

Since when did Antifa become above the law?
They attack police, disrupt the daily lives of everyday civilians,and burn buildings to the ground.
Their Fricken terrorists.
Every single last one of them.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

the really sad part about this is his wife and kids. one can only hope his wife sees the errors of her husband ways and teaches the kids not to be that way.

but more than likely it will be, fascists killed your father because he killed one of them in self defense. we must fight the oppressors, teach your children the same.

edit on 4-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Likely much truth to medication side effects. It always blows my mind talking to upper middle class parents when they start telling me all the medications their kids are on. And none of it is for an actual illness.

It's because they want their kids to be the best of the best. Making a C+ to them is an F so the child needs something for focus. Yeah, I don't think using drugs to make a mind go from prop plane speed to Concorde speed is a very good idea but that's just me.

Not sure this guy's story or the others but understanding the why and the what of their mentality, much value in it. Something is very wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

My father is a geneticist and started prescribing ritalin and orap in the early days.

I refused. My siblings were on it for all their developing years, mostly ritalin.

I'll tell you firsthand that people who grow up on autopilot and then have to start adulthood without that type of crutch become severely suicidal.

In general I blame lazy parenting opting for a quick fix when in fact it is not.

edit on 4-9-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the really sad part about this is his wife and kids. one can only hope his wife sees the errors of her husband ways and teaches the kids not to be that way.

but more than likely it will be, fascists killed your father because he killed one of them in self defense. we must fight the oppressors, teach your children the same.

His wife and kids are now much better off.
They don't have to put up with him anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join