It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI claims multiple Chicago gangs formed pact to murder police officers who draw their weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey, just get those cops putters screw training and body cams.

A nice mini golf course in every police station, heck maybe 2.

Teach them to nail a 5 or 6 footer and boom! No more questionable police shootings.

Maga2020☺️😅

edit on 1-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The spiral has definitely began.

It's insane how a bunch of cities now have politicians, city attorney staff, and judges who are literally siding with the criminals. Literally protecting criminals.

all at once. Like it was planned. Like it was planned.

Let's face it at this point politicians mostly could have been bought it's just now that we have so many subversive groups that have the funds and the where with all to do just that. No way politicians and city councilmen aren't being bought off left and right.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Who is paying these thugs?

Probably as Trump said, some stupid rich people.

RICO act!?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We need to classify gangs as terrorist organizations. Then we need to do like the FBI of old and rub them out.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

they do not kill each other fast enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Who is paying these thugs?

Probably as Trump said, some stupid rich people.

RICO act!?

Something screams fake news or just plain bs about this story. Only certain credible news sources are carrying this story, so far. The jury is still out on this. I just don't see gangs, who historically have never really gotten along or collaborated at any organized level, to pull such planning off. IMO, this just seems as another excuse by the FBI to carry out some sort of nefarious agenda. Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Well to be honest, it fits in with the rest of
what the "resistance" is doing.

I hope the FBI fully exhausts every avenue to investigate,
I really do not want to return to the days of Jimmy Hoffa
and have to live my life in fear leaving my rural area.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

OMG, you'd need to be pretty damn gullible to take this claim seriously.

The last thing any gang what's is to "garner national media attention.”... lol.

I mean yeah, maybe their was a conversation at some point between a few people, who can in some manner be connected to gang activity in Chicago. But if your buying this nonsense claim about a large scale plot where gang members have put there illegal entrepreneurial activities on hold, in order to carry out vigilante justice... then you need to get a grip on reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Government is always responsive m. So it will respond to this after far too many have died. a reply to: trollz

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Any reason you find it so doubtful? Seems to be in realm of possible. If I was in armed conflict daily, I’d probably agree to work with my competition to take out our bigger enemy. You don’t think gangs can use common sense? Isn’t that a bit prejudice?

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Betting chicago PD come down with the blue flu. And your going to end up with a police department who does the minimum especially since their contract is up.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Reap what you sow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join