It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which one would you say is the best option for you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision
Didn't they have to be treated all equal in a harem? Consider wise about the size, haha.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Oh, ive been married for 10 years.
... the 4 weeks self enjoyment free is the newest development.

Ill tell ya this though, It aint easy.
Around 11:30 pm every night, I can hear the devil come knocking.

I cant watch tv after 9:30 pm.
I just cant do it.

Every 5 minutes theres clear side boob, or a commercial for erectile dysfuntion.

Hell, there was a commercial of some charlatan trying to slang his Miracle Spring Water,
and I caught myself scanning the crowd, eyeballing a 60 year old woman jumping up and down, while cheering him on.

Temptation bro... Its everywhere.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm happy to report all my ex'es and I have a better sexual relationship not being married.

Marriage just got in the way! To many control issues.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Q) A dog, a big screen TV, and a bottle of tequila. I like the peaceful life.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I have been happily married for more than 25 years, so I am biased.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: NightVision
Didn't they have to be treated all equal in a harem? Consider wise about the size, haha.

Oh they'll get equal treatment alright.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Whoa!
Your the first person I've ever met to say "married 25 years, and happy in the same sentence."
I'm just bugging ya...and envying.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: chr0naut

Whoa!
Your the first person I've ever met to say "married 25 years, and happy in the same sentence."
I'm just bugging ya...and envying.

Yeah libido gets lower (doesn't go away, though) as you age, but you get real comfortable in each other and that grows.

Still finishing each other's sentences and it helps that she is almost my exact and extreme opposite in everything. It's like we complete each other.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Answer X) Harem Slave

From all your posts I would never expected you wanted to be a submissive harem slave.

Each day learn something new I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just recently out from a 30 year marriage...
So for me ......J......Friend with Benefits works pretty well
Yet I also need A......Just a fling
Lady has got her needs

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'd have to say that a wife is best for me.....because if my wife ever sees me say anything else, I will be in hot water for years.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Eh?
Isn't that what the wife is for? Am i missing something here? Does something happen to a person after 10 years of marriage that us yet-to-be-married dont know about?
Or you must be in the doghouse?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Celibacy, or just living with affection and not sex. It happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Answer X) Harem Slave

From all your posts I would never expected you wanted to be a submissive harem slave.

Either you mistyped or misunderstood?

I don't ever want to be a harem slave.
I am the master of the harem which is all females.

And if men guard the door they have to be castrated eunuchs and utterly devoted to me alone.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Answer X) Harem Slave

Either you mistyped or misunderstood?

I don't ever want to be a harem slave.
I am the master of the harem which is all females.

And if men guard the door they have to be castrated eunuchs and utterly devoted to me alone.

It must be a Freudian typo you made. As a Harem owner you would have multiple slaves. And thus you would have typed "X) Harem Slaves

As you used the singular "Harem Slave" it can not mean owning a harem as the would mean many slaves. Therefor the only conclusion must be you wanted to be take a role of slave in a harem. As that would justify the single usage of slave.

Don't mind me though

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Oh lmao.

I kept it singular because the OP asked from the perspective of singular relationship.

By putting Harem I was intending the assumption is I have a few thousand of them.

All very happy and well cared for of course

edit on 8/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd have to say that a wife is best for me.....because if my wife ever sees me say anything else, I will be in hot water for years.

Since a Good wife seems like a complete fantasy to me....

I figured why not go all out and just have thousands of wives?

This mode of thinking is the result of how consistently unfair and uncool most women are with current mentality.

The Harem eliminates most of My problems, though it may create many problems for others (which isn't my problem). It also allows me complete leadership ability so I can chart an appropriate course forward for the household.

Although I am very open minded and I will consider all the ideas proposed, ultimately I need the ability to call shots and everyone fall in as a team. I know what Im doing so complete trust and devotion in me are imperative to achieving group success.

So basically my idea is to wrap everything into one package. They would serve in administrative, security, and various other functions around the palace while basically I can pull any one of them to the side for a few hours to .... "Find our happiness together".

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Now wait a minute....

You should never be surprised by me because my primary approach is the elements of surprise.

When I hit the "post" button at least 80% of the time I am mindfully attempting surprise attacks, flanking maneuvers, ruses, etc with my ideas vs other ideas.

The rest of the time Im too tired to care what I say or what happens as a result lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Now wait a minute....

You should never be surprised by me because my primary approach is the elements of surprise.

When I hit the "post" button at least 80% of the time I am mindfully attempting surprise attacks, flanking maneuvers, ruses, etc with my ideas vs other ideas.

The rest of the time Im too tired to care what I say or what happens as a result lol.

All good
it gave me a genuine laugh and that is all that is required for a good day.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Since a Good wife seems like a complete fantasy to me....

I figured why not go all out and just have thousands of wives?

This mode of thinking is the result of how consistently unfair and uncool most women are with current mentality.

The Harem eliminates most of My problems, though it may create many problems for others (which isn't my problem). It also allows me complete leadership ability so I can chart an appropriate course forward for the household.

Although I am very open minded and I will consider all the ideas proposed, ultimately I need the ability to call shots and everyone fall in as a team. I know what Im doing so complete trust and devotion in me are imperative to achieving group success.

So basically my idea is to wrap everything into one package. They would serve in administrative, security, and various other functions around the palace while basically I can pull any one of them to the side for a few hours to .... "Find our happiness together".

When I was in my twenties, I had three girls I was going out with at the same time....all named Cindy. I thought it was safer that way till I went to the bar and saw all three drinking together. To my surprise, they were all arguing for me when I came in and they all flagged over, not realizing that they all had the same boyfriend till that time they saw me..

It could have been worse, they all could have attacked me instead of me having to break up their cat fight. I did wind up with one of them after that but the relationship only lasted for about a year, she did not trust me at all.

One woman is enough. I would not want many wives.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join