It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy behind the mass beliefs of US vs. Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwaspNo...take MLK ,JFK and MX all highly respected over here...

hmmm it seems that all of these men were known adulterers, respect away...

the only one I even cared for was JFK and that was because he had balls and knew tax cuts were the right way to go..

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy!

No really uk does not hate the usa.

Stop the nonsense please.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
There is no conspiracy!

No really uk does not hate the usa.

Stop the nonsense please.

Well at least half do or somewhere near that number but heck we probably have more over here than you do there..

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Most Americans are concerned about the children and the future that they have and they can not fathom the though of hate that the Islamist have, lets face it, it is anti-semintism, as the Arab world hates us BECAUSE we support Israel, it is about oil like the left would have you believe, we can afford to pay $100 a barrel if we had to and at that price we would be drilling a hell of a lot more here.

Thank you. Another good point coming from this relationship we have with the Arab nations and oil is to secure middle east peace. If the United States did not buy vast amounts of oil from Arab nations than many of those Arab nations would not have a solid economy and that, my friend, would create poverty which equals a lot more Anti-Semitism which leads to a instability in the middle east which means instability in the world because all our nations are connected even in a vague dissolution.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ed be careful.

USA DOES NOT HATE THE UK.

UK DOES NOT HATE THE USA.

Period.

There are no facts that prove any differencs between us.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

hmmm it seems that all of these men were known adulterers, respect away...

MLK playeda large part in the civil rights..
Same with MX....
JFK....enough said...

the only one I even cared for was JFK and that was because he had balls and knew tax cuts were the right way to go..

...Fair enough but the other two played a large part in USA history.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Europe has stood behind america lots of tims when it didnt need to do so...please dont insult our dead by saying they were arogant or naive....I would not do so to your dead...

I apologize than. I do not intent to insult the dead and the courageous ones who have unfortunately had to die for causes which insured our nations together. I'm critizing the present, in your native country of Scotland how many people would you say support the war on terror?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
NSA hard question.

Some of us do, and some dont.

I just say its a bit more complicated than that.

I think divded we fall but united we stand.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency
I apologize than. I do not intent to insult the dead and the courageous ones who have unfortunately had to die for causes which insured our nations together. I'm critizing the present, in your native country of Scotland how many people would you say support the war on terror?

In my home town...they believe the war on terror is okey...( we dont like war full stop)...but not the iraq war...
Personally we have fought "terror" wars before...its not easy and almost impossible to win and most end up in a draw...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ed be careful.

Period.

Hate, no, ofcourse not. I don't think Europe hates USA.

But many European nations have made it seem that they loathe, detest, dislike, despise, disfavor, scorn, abominate, resent, hauteur, and have made the views of the United States an issue to gain political momentum.

We use to think that Europe would help us in a time of war because of our efforts to help them after Pearl Harbor, but that has not been shown and that is the reason it bothers us. Europe has helped the United States many times in the past, but we needed them most this time to show unity with us.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

After 9/11 the world did show unity. I hate war, and didn't want the war in Iraq, I opposed it, didn't want it. The war on Iraq is now in our hands, my problem is that instead of making it a political issue in Europe, why can't Europe respectively oppose it but follow through with their pledge to help the United States? Instead, European political leaders say, "it is the people of the United States problem, not ours and we will not help."

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

NSA hard question.

Some of us do, and some dont.

I just say its a bit more complicated than that.

I think divded we fall but united we stand.

What song was that in? Divided we fall........I wish I could remember lyrics....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ed be careful.

Period.

Ok let me phrase this carefully for you then,

there are significant numbers of UK citizens that hate the United States.

there are significant numbers of US citizens that hate the United States.

The %'s I do not know but they are higher than you know.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok nsa what are you trying say.

Stop, please.

I have warned u.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the post ed.

But be warned

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ok let me phrase this carefully for you then,

there are significant numbers of UK citizens that hate the United States.

there are significant numbers of US citizens that hate the United States.

The %'s I do not know but they are higher than you know.

Let me phrase this for you....

There are no, or a VERY small number of UK citizens that hate the US...period and a fact.

I cant comment on the US side...

Also NSA, we have stood by the US not just the UK but europe as well.
Most western countries went into aghanistan.
Iraq is what we dissagree about.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ok nsa what are you trying say.

Stop, please.

I have warned u.

After 9/11 the world did show unity. I hate war, and didn't want the war in Iraq, I opposed it, didn't want it. The war on Iraq is now in our hands, my problem is that instead of making it a political issue in Europe, why can't Europe respectively oppose it but follow through with their pledge to help the United States? Instead, European political leaders say, "it is the people of the United States problem, not ours and we will not help."

Disagree but don't shove us off like we are incompetents.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Also NSA, we have stood by the US not just the UK but europe as well.
Most western countries went into aghanistan.
Iraq is what we dissagree about.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

I did not forget that. I just didn't put it in my post.

Although I would like to thank Europeans for their heroic efforts in Afghanistan. Thank you for the help there.

Kinda reduces the credibility of that post, huh?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency

Disagree but don't shove us off like we are incompetents.

They are not duty bound to sort out a problem the US created...
They are free countries...just because they are ally's does not mean they bound to follow the US like a lapdog...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ah well.

Nsa what are you on about, you are talking #e.

Stop.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by me
Obviously, but if they want to disagree than disagree. We would help France if a terrorist blew up the eiffel tower and they decided to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq or even if they wanted to invade just about any place in the middle east except Saudi Arabia.

I believe we would, I know that we would help as much as we could no matter our difference because we understand that our wars and beliefs and the ideals that all western nations hold cannot succeed without the help of all western nations.

I was offering a comparison of as if the same sequence of actions had happened to Fraance.

I WAS NOT SAYING IRAQ WAS BEHIND THE ATTACKS! I NEVER SAID THAT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join