It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I won't vote for someone who...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I won't vote for anyone who doesn't condemn the Looting and Arson that's going on in this country.

If the Candidates don't say anything, they are condoning it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
“Isn’t an Elder God from another dimension...” is what I was hoping this thread was gonna be about. Damn

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Which is Why, Right now, I'm not voting

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
“Isn’t an Elder God from another dimension...” is what I was hoping this thread was gonna be about. Damn

Cthulu/Nyarlathotep 2020
Why vote for the Lesser Evil?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Cthulu/Nyarlathotep 2020
Why vote for the Lesser Evil?

You want an easy, fast ending?

Are you always this apocalyptically optimistic? Because you won't get the fast way out. No no, there are years and years to come with more and more stupid, outragous nonsense until the final collapse. *laughs maniacally*

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

People dedicated their life to give you the constitution and your right to vote.

Now you decided to act like a baby and wait for the perfect candidate that doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Bold assumption there eh? Maybe they both suck, no?

Last I checked deciding and acknowledging this, incorporating rational thought complete with critical thinking and assessing and accounting for future variables and probabilities, isn’t it still one’s right NOT TO VOTE for either of these POS?

Or did I miss where the part where they said they are “waiting for the perfect candidate”......

edit on 27-8-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It would not be fun if there were a button "None of the above" to press for voting.

Sure, at first it sounds good to "tell them how you feel about them!", but in the end it would result in a fiasco.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Or did I miss where the part where they said they are “waiting for the perfect candidate”......

Yes, you did.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

How about with your SN, you take a breather and let us yanks discuss (talk trash) our candidates and our awesome and believable 2-party political system. JK we’re a mess over here. Yuck it up. We would be if the nation‘s soul wasn’t hangin in the balance. Neither candidate can change that. That takes a nation of people that are willing to do the hard work. Together. Kinda nuts over here atm.

Also while there is no “none of the above” but I do like your multiple choice analogy, I will be writing in his Holiness, The Dreamer

edit on 27-8-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Oh. My bad. Must be my eyesight or something. Maybe my reading comprehension. Oh well....

Coulda sworn one of the candidates is talking about it. Also pretty sure both sides are using this mayhem and chaos to continue their shrieking how it’s like totally the fault of the other side.

Carry on though...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

People dedicated their life to give you the constitution and your right to vote.

Now you decided to act like a baby and wait for the perfect candidate that doesn't exist.

No, you tool. There's nothing wrong with expecting our politicians on the local, state and federal levels to retrieve their balls from the pockets of the looter-rioters and condemn them. Otherwise, they're filthy domestic terrorism enablers. Our standards SHOULD be higher than simply accepting that.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

So you are saying that all it takes to make the world go around is for us to vote every 4 years??

That constitution youre talking about, is it worth it, NOT to vote, if ALL candidates are breaking it??

YOU are the one acting like a baby, do you really think that you can just keep voting every 4 years, and then your hands are washed clean???
No no no no no, that is NOT how it works...
People dedicated their life to give you the constitution and your right to vote...
So why dont you show some responsibility and go out the and do something more than voting to make a better place for us all??

Is it more fun to sit here and take AWAY peoples right to vote or NOT vote, you know the thing people dedicated their lifes to give to all american people??

Your the one acting like a baby, acting AGAINST the constitution, trying to take away peoples rights - SHAME ON YOU!!!

edit on 27 8 2020 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I won't vote for anyone who doesn't condemn the Looting and Arson that's going on in this country.

If the Candidates don't say anything, they are condoning it.

Are you Christian?

It doesnt and really matter when generalizing, lets go with Catholic.

Are you out there protesting pedophiles ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No, you tool. There's nothing wrong with expecting our politicians on the local, state and federal levels to retrieve their balls from the pockets of the looter-rioters and condemn them. Otherwise, they're filthy domestic terrorism enablers. Our standards SHOULD be higher than simply accepting that.

See there is a spark of righteousness, if only something other $$$ motivated the people.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The Whataboutism is strong with you tonight!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I agree bro

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The Whataboutism is strong with you tonight!

Care to explain ?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Quick question: What is my "SN"?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

At least you didn't threaten to move to another country like all those tools in Hollywood did when Hillary lost

edit on 27-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join