It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs are not Tic Tacs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Plasma shrouded foo fighters, have been documented using different color plasma power phases. A light blue plasma shield, might make a foo fighter difficult to detect visibly against a light blue daytime sky. But with a variable color, power plasma shield...it might make a foo fighter visible to the naked eye; even though it still displays a low power plasma shield.

Yeah I sort of get it now
That's an interesting idea Erno86. Visualising a blue type against the sky right now............... Yeah it's certainly a possibility. Very interested in the documented cases btw involving ufo orbs / foo fighters "using different colour plasma power phases" and something to research. Never seen that myself but it's a possibility sure. When I witnessed an orb going through the phasing in phasing out mode it seemed more based on sort of turning up the gas switch and turning it down, rather than a colour change, almost like a gas lamp going from full on to turned right down to hardly anything there bar a feint outline, indeed you could actually see through it

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation’s team has got to have the heads buried deep in the quicksand and with blinders on at that!

I’ve previously tried to contact by email (info@) and addressed, by name, the three principles of the show, and not as much as a ...go away reply...just crickets. Perhaps I need a better direct email address (which eludes me at the moment) ... since standard email is all I choose to use.

Well..... here is what they don’t want to present on the show....

The patents below are from Inventor Salvatore Pais .... the smoking gun is that the owner of the patents is.....drum roll... Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy (Washington, DC)

The base technology for the U.S. versions of the tic-tac, orb, triangle, and other one shown in the navy vid of the object that look to have controlled stepped rotation, shown with an energy field corona when looking at the pictures ....is there! .. and of course with further development, they now appear to be testing phases in the sky’s.

The inventors 4th patent is owned by Northrop Grumman for engine technology (not shown).

I had suggested to the principals to at least interview the inventor perhaps feature him and/or his work on a show segment....as previously mentioned no response...and heads in the sand because as of yet, I have seen all season 1 and 2 and nothing of what I sent them has made it into a show yet. So, why are they keeping this tid bit under wraps. Perhaps it will gut a lot of the entertainment factor and bring nominal to low show ratings.

Read these patents for yourself IN FULL online at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Shown below is just the first page of each multi-paged patents.... you’ll be WOW’d about the technology explained...... I know I was...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
h
I was fortunate to have a possible... double nighttime, plasma phased foo fighter sighting in November of 1976; located approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C.. The first foo fighter I witnessed, appeared to be in it's high power bluish-white phase --- and the second sighting that same night (one minute later) --- a reddish-orange plasma phase.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

The blue type, wowzers they're rare. Do you believe the two were the same orb in different colour phazes or do you instinctly believe they were separate crafts?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Erno86

The blue type, wowzers they're rare. Do you believe the two were the same orb in different colour phazes or do you instinctly believe they were separate crafts?

I believe that it was the same orb...since I only saw one (in the bluish-white phase) orb bogey, fly?ing west --- at a ludicrous speed. Then one (about a minute later)... in it's reddish-orange (with some yellow thrown in) descending at a slow (30 mph?), perpendicular descent to earth. The descending orb's plasma was swirling --- So I'm speculating that the plasma was electrified. It had no fiery tail...but flames were licking all around it.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I’m not saying that all orbs are explainable especially from our past history..... but now our technology is getting to the “I don’t know what to believe” stages with the introduction of drone technology presently and within the last decade.

Case in point..... how do I hoax an orb sighting? Well....now it’s much more simpler for you and me.

The scenario (at least for a night time hoax) if you will, is simply to buy an orb drone shown below, wire in high bright luminescent LED lights onto the sphere’s frame so that the total luminescence overlaps and appears without distinguishing gaps of the individual LED’s when tested...it should be bright enough to almost blind you. You would of course include a dimming function which can be controlled by the ground operator. Do you want to get creative? You can use tri-color LED’s for different choice of color lighting you want to project .... give it that phase in and phase out look.

Choose a location from which to perpetrate the hoax. Go airborne without the lights on...start from a decent altitude (drone spec limited), then start to move in any direction while starting and increasing the dimmer for the LED’s....then hover for a time with max LEDs lights on....then start moving as fast as your drone can move while decreasing the dimmer until the LED’s are off.

From a distance, what did you just witness in the night sky? What did you just record on your phone? What did your mind tell you you saw?

That’s how easy a hoax can be done.....

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

The above orb drone from the time it was introduced.... the idea has been taken by Chinese to produce “Toys” ..just a couple of examples for the consumer. More versions including R/C controlled when online searching.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Adding google images collage of “Spherical Drones” examples instead of using the word orb....

Knowing you can aerodynamically design open frame work shapes to attach to quad or hexa motor drones.....and as long as you don’t restrict airflow for the propellers to use for lift, flight, and maneuverability .... other shapes are possible. So then creativity in skinning and or lighting the framework would be the next task for a hobbiest and or hoaxter.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
to say that a ball of light that can be summoned and manipulated via intention and consciousness is the same as a Sports Model is nonsensical. They are not the same thing.

Why nonsensical - I don't really understand the point of your post.

Do you think that the sports model is a physical "manufactured" thing whereas BOL's are a natural occurrence ?

The evidence suggests some UFO's definitely have a physical "presence" - their attributes have been detected via different technologies and their effects recorded. You allude to their supposed fragility but for all of that we have zero solid physical material recovered (that is available for mainstream analysis anyway).

I know there are observations of multiple objects and mother ships but I can't recall a contactee experience that revolves around that scenario. To me it seems that whatever is behind the phenomenon is able to project a hologram that has physical properties and is able to appear as a solid object, yet disappear without leaving any direct physical evidence of itself.

In part this phenomenon also seems to be directed towards and interact with individuals, for an as yet not understood purpose. Whether that then manifests as a sports model or a BOL seems immaterial if the same purpose is achieved.

I'm open to their being natural explanations for BOL, there could even be different types, naturally occurring plasmas and unnatural projections. It may even be found at some point that naturally occurring BOL react to consciousness maybe in the same way that plants grow better if spoken to positively.

There are many similarities between reports and I think it is more likely that the two are linked, indeed BOL are reported in many cases of visitation or visions, could many of those simply be a further example of projected solid hologram for a purpose ?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I would recommend taking a look at Patrick Jackson’s website on Facebook - Quantum Paranormal and reading his book.

Patrick is a UK I.T engineer who has reverse engineered the data around sightings of orbs and figured out they are responsible for poltergeist activity, he also has Dr Gary Nolan in on this as well as other US agencies looking seriously into this.

Patrick also has Skin-walker Ranch involved and interested in his work in which he has a solid theory with evidence that the orbs are part of a defence network set up to target incoming UAP’s that may not be welcome by triangulating their positions and homing in on them.

The orbs are spherical and appear to be earthbound and are very much a physical metallic material when they go wrong as several have been found and are under investigation where it is theorised that they contain some kind of nanotech due to the materials used in their manufacture.

The defence network is suspected to be either ET or inter-dimensional in origin and is one which has been here for the last few thousand years.

Patrick has developed an app as well as a baiting device that can trigger poltergeist type events combined with orb activity which results in activity with entities appearing on demand.

It would appear that when poltergeist activity is present it is an orb triangulating and getting ready to broadcast information to the network and the raps and bangs associated with this are an attempt to get humans to move away from the area prior to the release of energy that might cause injury by being present in the area when transmission occurs.

He expects an answer to research currently being performed in the US by Dr Gary Nolan around March/April 2023.

I thought you might find this interesting as it takes a deeper look into what we may be dealing with.

a reply to: schuyler

top topics

<< 1   >>

join