It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs are not Tic Tacs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Orbs are not TicTacs

On the surface there is very little difference between a CE5 and a “normal” UFO. They are both usually “lights in the sky” that, under CE5 protocols, appear to react to thought and intention. But the deeper you dig, the more different they are. With the renewed interest in CE5 incidents and the role of consciousness, we tend to lump these together. But we may be dealing with two entirely different phenomenon.

On the one hand we have physical craft. Take Bob Lazar's “Sports Model.” It is shaped like a saucer, has doors and compartments, seats for its diminutive operators, and some sort of anti-gravitic propulsion system. They fly through the atmosphere and perhaps underwater as well. They are very fast, and sometimes they crash and leave a debris trail of strange lightweight material. In other words, they are not all that robust. Stories abound about them crashing due to lightning, or even our own radar systems disrupting their navigation systems. Though many people appear to think these craft can travel the distances of interstellar space, an objective look at their construction makes this a dubious claim. Yes, you can travel via Jetski across the Pacific Ocean but it would be a very perilous journey. Surely there is a Mothership somewhere nearby. Of course that is a terrestrial concept from people of the Star Trek generation. It makes sense to us, but perhaps not to them.

These craft contain “beings” loosely based on our own bipedal body type, some of whom may have survived several crashes. We may have communicated with some of them, We may have done some autopsies. They may communicate by a sort of telepathy. When they do talk, they do so in riddles. It's not a straightforward conversation from our point of view.

The latest iteration of these craft is the “Tic Tac.” This is an elongated tic-tac shaped craft about 40 feet long (same as an F/A-18) observed by Naval aviators such as Commander David Fravor, stationed aboard the USS Nimitz, who have seen these craft and taken pictures of them with highly sensitive “FLIR” cameras. We've all seen the pictures by now. Going back into the historical record, many of the accounts in retrospect sound very much like today's Tic Tacs.

But the more important point here is that they inhabit the physical world as we know it. If one were to land and stay put for a sufficiently long time, theoretically (if you weren't fearful of radiation) you could go knock on its side and yell, “Hello? Is anyone in there?” There are many accounts of people doing just that, or of finding themselves inside one of these craft and having to deal, usually unsatisfactorily, with the occupants. From afar, these craft often appear as “lights in the sky,” either “daylight disks” or “nocturnal lights,” which are the lowest categories on the Hynek Scale, not even warranting a “Close Encounter” designation.

A “CE5,” i.e.: a “Close Encounter of the Fifth Kind” is not on the original Hynek scale either, but has been popularized (though not invented) by Steven Greer, who has developed a set of “protocols” designed to attract UFOs using lights, sound, and meditative techniques involving “chakras” to summon UFOs to come close and communicate. Now Greer's techniques have been criticized and even ridiculed, but it's worth noting that he is not the only one who has claimed success in using “intention” to influence “lights in the sky.” Jay of “Project Unity” has reported success in influencing lights and clouds to operate in a decidedly deterministic fashion that would suggest intelligence. (He does NOT use Greer's protocols.) One is also reminded of Chris Bledsoe, whose “lights in the sky” are considerably closer, blinking in and out from between trees.

Attracting these objects seems to involves “consciousness,” a term many people in the UFO field admit has “something to do with UFOs,” though no one appears to know exactly why. It is more of an acknowledgment that UFOs cannot be explained by mere nuts and bolts. There is “something else going on here.” However, surely no one is suggesting that mere intent of consciousness is enough to summon a Sports Model piloted by aliens to land in the front yard.

Aren't we discussing two entirely different phenomena here? On the one hand we have physical craft flying around for some unknown purposes, and on the other we have ethereal lights responding to our thoughts and, really, not doing much else. So why are we conflating the two? The difference is very much like the difference between birds and airplanes. Both fly through the sky, and there are other superficial similarities. Other than those superficial similarities, birds and airplanes are as different as could possibly be. They may occasionally be mistaken for one another at a distance, but there is no other reason to discuss them in the same sentence.

That's not to say that the two phenomena don't know about each other. They may be from the same place and some would suggest they hang out together, but to say that a ball of light that can be summoned and manipulated via intention and consciousness is the same as a Sports Model is nonsensical. They are not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

In my opinion, they come from the same source, but the entities gets to decide what shape or form it wants to take on before it makes it's appearance. There are no problems with time or space travel either as the entities aren't restricted by time or space, although they may want you to think they are at times. These entities are able to manifest anything into the physical, including your "Sports Model".

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Now Greer's techniques have been criticized and even ridiculed, but it's worth noting that he is not the only one who has claimed success in using “intention” to influence “lights in the sky.”

And ridiculed by you, no less, in a rather good thread (maybe two?)

Schuyler finds common metaphysical ground with Greer---who woulda thunk it?
We grow on our journey if we're open so good on ya'.

TTSA?Team Bigelow/IC/MIC/DOD are leading us to, for lack of a better term; Interdimensionals. But will we get the truth, the whole truth, and nuthin' but the truth? Then again, “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

Interesting thread, Schuyler!
Hope all is well in Schuyler-World old friend.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Aren't we discussing two entirely different phenomena here?

At least two.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Aren't we discussing two entirely different phenomena here? On the one hand we have physical craft flying around for some unknown purposes, and on the other we have ethereal lights responding to our thoughts and, really, not doing much else. So why are we conflating the two?

Absolutely one of my main questions to, That tic tac thing wasn't only visible within the infrared spectrum?
It also reminds me of many strange images from the cassini craft.

If it's something ethereal ,what implications would it have on our perception of reality and what we can see and what not?

I remember following a guy on youtube and he daily filmed these strange ethereal black things in the sky with his infrared scope, as they also stopped midair and played with the camera flying around him.

At some point it got eerie dangerous he begun to become haunted by it, I warned him about it that those weren't ordinary ufo's although sometimes they looked like them. He stopped his YT channel because it got more dangerous as of lost track of time and stuff like that . Never heard of him again and his channel totally vanished..

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
That's why they probably get nuts on that skinwalker ranch..
And none want to really talk about it..

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I believe for sure they are two very different things. The orbs could be their own entity in itself, I've seen them a handful of times, a few white ones, a couple black and then a yellow one. They are either their own entity or some of them could be tools (surveillance, communication etc.) Used by extraterrestrials or ultraterrestrials and/or interdimensional beings.

There have been reports of orbs shapeshifting into craft or entities, usually light beings of some sort.

It can sometimes be hard to tell what is what but for sure the tic tacs, saucers, cigar shapped craft etc are not orbs or have nothing to do with orbs.

It's really cool how consciousness and intent has a lot to do with "summoning" (for lack of a better word) these craft and beings. Even their craft operate through consciousness or consciousness assisted technology. If you have bad or ill intent in your mind or heart they won't show themselves because they can sense that. I'm sure ones that may have gotten curious about a nefarious groups attempt at contacting them probably got too close and shot down by our space and land based weapons. So, lessons learned I guess.

I really wish we didn't treat them with hostility just because we have private groups and factions of the military that just want the tech and to study the dead beings for new pharmaceuticals, genetics etc.

S &F for a cool OP. This is the stuff I truly love about ats

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

In my opinion, they come from the same source, but the entities gets to decide what shape or form it wants to take on before it makes it's appearance. There are no problems with time or space travel either as the entities aren't restricted by time or space, although they may want you to think they are at times. These entities are able to manifest anything into the physical, including your "Sports Model".

Orbs certainly can change shape. What's going on during this process heavens only knows, but they certainly can change their shape. Not sure whether they change their colour or surface appearance though from say the plasma effect of a standard orb of say the amber / orange type or the white type into say a shape made from what appears to us as a stainless steel looking ship. That's in the air at the moment, but an actual shape shift, oh yeah that's really within their capabilities

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: schuyler

Now Greer's techniques have been criticized and even ridiculed, but it's worth noting that he is not the only one who has claimed success in using “intention” to influence “lights in the sky.”

And ridiculed by you, no less, in a rather good thread (maybe two?)

Schuyler finds common metaphysical ground with Greer---who woulda thunk it?
We grow on our journey if we're open so good on ya'.

Oh, I still stand by my critiques of Greer! In fact, I'm pretty well convinced his last demonstration of "orbs" was, in fact, two flares dropped from a plane he commissioned. The pilot won't talk, but he was in the air at the precise location at the precise time of the sightings. And at several thousand dollars a pop needed to join his little camping group, I think he's up to his old tricks. All you have to do, according to Greer is "open up your chakras" to convince the orbs to move closer. P.S. They didn't. And, of course we still have my all time favorite, an angelic light being disguised as a woodland moth.

But he's not the only one, and I am also convinced some people of credible reputations are reporting the 'intentional orb' phenomenon as they experienced it. That begs an awfully big question. Perhaps the "orb" is mental, in both senses of the word. In any case, I'm not particularly interested in them, but I'd very much like to kick the tires of a Sports Model. Conflating the two as the same thing is the issue here and I believe we are being thrown off the track by treating them the same.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I sometimes try to imagine if there's not some kind of entity that may have been an offspring within the atmospheric/stratospheric level of planets that may or not have conditions of life as we know it?

And some have evolved to travel between planets within a solar system but are to fragile to come close to the surface of some planets for whatever reasons?
edit on 0b33America/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2020 11:34:33 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2020 11:34:33 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

With a ship load of Galaxies we'll never visit and a universe already too big for most people minds to truly fathom, do we really need 'interdimensionals' and parallel universes etc.?

Quantum teleportation type stuff from things within our own galaxy/universe for me seems more likely... if Tic-Tacs and such aren't from our own planet or even exist to begin with.
edit on 16-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: basic typos

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is a huge subject, with probably many sources for the physical manifestations. I have to say that I do not believe in a 'nuts and bolts' explanation of interstellar craft. I just don't see it as being feasible...unless the mother ship theory is an actuality. Again, huge craft over the planet must be noticeable by some means of detection.

John Keel will always be my go-to resource. His weaving of the high strangeness values and physical interactions make the most sense to me. Something is here with us, toys with us and makes itself apparent at times of great danger and change. Something or someone out the corner of our eyes seems more plausible than aliens traversing the vast distances of space, given the sheer variety of beings encountered.

A good topic by the OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ok giving it some more thought and drawing from the visitation of the radiant white mothership equivalent to two double decker buses in size on their sides, this did resemble the Tic Tacs in many ways.

The fact that before the radiant white mothership appeared

we watched a red beam of light sort of aiming all over the place, we called it the light house red type, the beam was just buzzing everywhere, then an hour later

we initially had two amber / orange type orbs, which began to shap shift into body builders dumbells, followed by an angle grinder white type angel orb that changed it's use from pouring out molton metal to an orb of a whitesness I can't even describe it was so Holy white pure beautiful white light, then loads of orbs in a circle above our heads each being in pairs of amber / orange types, yellow types, white types, green types, red types (one having a laser beam like torch scanning the ground like crazy)

So after this the radiant white mothership appeared and this was similar I guess to a Tic Tac. Who knows it's all guess work but there is a possibility the orbs and Tic Tacs are part of the same fleet, maybe that shape shifting we experienced was an actual ship being formed from a single orb and I have heard from other sorces that orbs are merely proper motherships that just condense down to basketball size when visiting Planet Earth

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Didn't Adamski say that there were larger manned crafts and smaller drones. Isn't the tictak just one of the latter?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I want to throw in another tic-tac sighting in my hometown from 2013, in case anyone thinks the Nimitz case is standalone regarding the craft's appearance. The witness describes and draws an object that is almost identical in that it has a swept fin on the underside, is silent, has an encompassing aura and incredible velocity.

I can't access the image uploader but it's in the report here;

BUFOG

The investigating BUFORG (Birmingham UFO Group) member describes the sighting;
This is a very interesting sighting indeed. The appearance of the object is certainly highly unusual, and I cannot think of any other case where something similar has been reported. It was clearly not a conventional aircraft of any kind. Neither its appearance or the unusual manoeuvres it performed would fit this explanation.

The area also has multiple sightings of orbs and balls of fire especially in the area to the north of where this took place, plus Edgehill where the first officially acknowledged aerial phenomena is recorded with the Crown in 1643.

But yeah unless anyone sees them change shape from orb to craft or vice versa then it's odds on they are two different things.

I caught the start of Grant Cameron's Winnipeg video meet this week where his assistant Desta describes her experience of inadvertently willing a craft/lights towards her. I need to listen to the rest.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Interesting tic tac encounter from 1977 in Glendale CA, case file : CA-US0201-1977-0002, presented on Hangar 1 (MUFON)

Reported by Sergent Simpson . Pilots - Officer Roger Kane and Tim Jenkins

Unfortunately requires amazon prime - season 2 episode 6, Hunted by UFOs. Start in at 34:47.

Link

Two officers flying helicopter patrol see a low flying object over a residential area and move in to pursue.

The object takes notice and moves up to take a look at the copter. After scaring the fool out of them, it appeared it might crash into them, it flies off.

Too bad the online MUFON database doesnt go back to 1977

edit on 17-8-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You speak as though you have knowledge of these things being an objective reality yet offer us nothing to prove your statements. You then back up on your claims saying we “may” have had interaction and they may have crashed etc etc

They also MAY be something you are describing that is entirely the creation of your own imagination... you haven’t offered anything otherwise. It MAY be complex mass hallucination and hysteria of some other unknown phenomena. Why bother with threads opining about what could be? We should be perusing what is.

Is Bob Lazar suddenly not a known hoaxer in the ufo circles after the NYT opinion piece was published discussing something someone didn’t know how to reproduce and deduced it must have been made on another world? Lol I couldn’t make b2 bomber if it fell in my yard, might not even be able to identify the thing. Doesn’t prove it was made on another planet... Lazar has been hotly debated for ages, I wouldn’t use his statements as a jumping point for my own guess work.

edit on 19-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm speculating that the "orbs" and "tic-tacs" are possibly one and the same --- Only the "orb" is a "tic-tac" that is surrounded by a lighted plasma shield, which is usually seen at nighttime. That brings me to assume that the tic tac needs plasma as a source of fuel (photon propulsion), and/or use as a defensive shield during nighttime OPs. It could be feasible that the tic-tac uses a plasma shield during daytime OP's --- but is difficult to see with with the naked eye --- Unless it is in a full power or defensive mode.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I'm speculating that the "orbs" and "tic-tacs" are possibly one and the same --- Only the "orb" is a "tic-tac" that is surrounded by a lighted plasma shield, which is usually seen at nighttime. That brings me to assume that the tic tac needs plasma as a source of fuel (photon propulsion), and/or use as a defensive shield during nighttime OPs. It could be feasible that the tic-tac uses a plasma shield during daytime OP's --- but is difficult to see with with the naked eye --- Unless it is in a full power or defensive mode.

They do look pretty similar
When you suggest "It could be feasible that the tic-tac uses a plasma shield during daytime OP's --- but is difficult to see with with the naked eye --- Unless it is in a full power or defensive mode" do you mean the plasma can make the orb disappear to the human eye while at the same time one can see straight through the 99.9% hidden but there at the same time orb? Would plasma offer that possibility?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Plasma shrouded foo fighters, have been documented using different color plasma power phases. A light blue plasma shield, might make a foo fighter difficult to detect visibly against a light blue daytime sky. But with a variable color, power plasma shield...it might make a foo fighter visible to the naked eye; even though it still displays a low power plasma shield.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join