It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummm is Nancy Pelosi drunk ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Even Fox News ran a story saying that this video was doctored, slowed down, cut and edited to make her look bad
She doesn’t need much assistance in the looking bad states but it is false and manufactured

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
She was just sampling their newly finished aged batch from her vineyard.

Actually, she probably supplies most of the congressmen that head the House with wine.

It probably was doctored, but maybe she is a drunk on speed, cause the video sure looks like a few of my old friends when they were drunk.
edit on 3-8-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I know Pelosi is a hero/icon here on ATS, but this shocking video might just turn the narrative around. Maybe now ATS can get over their worship of this woman and see her for what she really is. Sickening stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Even Fox News ran a story saying that this video was doctored, slowed down, cut and edited to make her look bad
She doesn’t need much assistance in the looking bad states but it is false and manufactured

ok I'm confused they say the video was doctored ? That is interesting because the " un-doctored " video they show of her she is wearing a blue shirt and in the " Drunk video" she is wearing a yellow shirt so yea that is interesting ?

Help me here am I missing something ?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
well it is pelosi in the video but it is slowed down and edited www.fox10tv.com... Hany Farid, a visual forensic expert and professor at the University of California Berkeley, reviewed the video on Sunday and told CNN it had been edited and slowed down.

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Mods, Fake News

Throw this garbage out

This is fake yet Trump is a Nazi who won't leave office if he looses?

If it's a Doctored Video can you please explain how they managed to slow her down but make the reporter in the backgroind sound completely normal. ?

Show me the undoctored video of her at the same press conference ?

edit on 3-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the tape we are discussing is the 2nd doctored tape the first one came out in may so the other one might be from may

asabuvsobelow

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Does Video Show Pelosi Drunk and Slurring Speech? - Snopes

Actual undoctored video (from about 13:38)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Raggedyman

ok I'm confused they say the video was doctored ? That is interesting because the " un-doctored " video they show of her she is wearing a blue shirt and in the " Drunk video" she is wearing a yellow shirt so yea that is interesting ?

Help me here am I missing something ?

They have used the same technique of slowing the video down and editing it before. Raggedy's one was from the earlier doctored video.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

well it is pelosi in the video but it is slowed down and edited www.fox10tv.com... Hany Farid, a visual forensic expert and professor at the University of California Berkeley, reviewed the video on Sunday and told CNN it had been edited and slowed down.

Mods, Fake News

Throw this garbage out

If it's a Doctored Video can you please explain how they managed to slow her down but make the reporter in the backgroind sound completely normal. ?

And, how do they make Superman fly?

LOL.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Her beloved Democratic Party is imploding and crashing down on her head. She is cracking up and due for a nervous breakdown any time.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yeah that’s a fair point
Serves me right for believing the media

Can’t say anything, looks like two different issues or maybe two different incidents.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There are obvious artifacts in the audio. It is very much fake. The fact that a post calling it out as such was taken down by a mod is very telling.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Mods, Fake News

Throw this garbage out

And, how do they make Superman fly?

LOL.

She appears to fly too

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's just a variation of what is afflicting Joe Biden. The human brain is complicated.

You should see what her Alcohol bill to American tax payers is yearly, for her US funded plane. 50000 in one year alone. Her brain is soaked in Alcohol and is Known to be a notorious drunk.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
slow it down a bit more and then we can ask if she is in a coma...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

I could hear some phasing and the tone was lower than usual...it was slowed down obviously to anyone familiar with audio engineering. However, her slurring was made much more noticeable. You can't say they faked her slurring words by slowing it down...
edit on 4-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Mods, Fake News

Throw this garbage out

Ditto, it was as clear as day to me from the outset that it had been edited.

Mods, Fake News

Throw this garbage out

It couldn't be any simpler, you slow down Pelosi's speech while leaving the reporters speech untouched, it's childsplay.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Mods, Fake News

Throw this garbage out

You didn't read the background of the person you posted about , did you ?
Hany Farid ?
Always the first thing I do to see if any credibility exists.

I would recommend doing so to everyone.
The term "expert" is most times loosely used by the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join