It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docs Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Theres like, 3 pictures of Trump at Epsteins house with him in New York... She straight up lied...
or..
"Cant remember"

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Theres like, 3 pictures of Trump at Epsteins house with him in New York... She straight up lied...
or..
"Cant remember"

The person in that deposition was Giuffre, not Maxwell. There are pictures of Maxwell with Trump and Epstein. I haven't seen any with Giuffre.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a VERY interesting development...

someone found out that if you highlight all text (cntrl A) then paste it into notepad it removes the decations.

Someone stuffed up MAJORLY!

this isnt a joke.. many of us did it
twitter.com...

some of the names:

- Alan Dershowitz
- Glenn Dubin
- Stephen Kaufmann
- Prince Andrew
- Jean Luc Brunel
- Bill Richardson
- Marvin Minsky

and TRUMP is mentioned (sorry anti-trumpers not in the way you want)

Trump actually vindicated by some secret docs today?

Be still my heart...

All the die-hard pro-Trumpers ought to go out and play their lucky number or the lottery...or something.

Me? I don't give a rat's ass either way...

But interesting reading - thanks for posting it!

edit on 7/31/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

So no Clinton either, that will dissapoint so many here on ATS, maybe every American should be playing that lottery you suggest

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Identified

What's really interesting is that she was being asked about Trump. And may have lied.

is it just me or does that photo look blatantly photo shopped. looks like 2 photos merged together. just a question btw im not an expert is just looks off. the scale of the couples doesnt seem right.
edit on 31-7-2020 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I personally think that Trump has been smart enough not to burn himself on sex with minors. He loves his money and luxury too much to be separated from it. He may be a sexist pig for all I care, but no amount of money will prevent something like that from eventually rising to the surface, people talk plain and simple, and Trump apparently made sure he didn’t cross that particular line. Besides, many men, as do I, think it is abject and morally wrong to have sex with a child. Trump is most likely one of those men. Another reason, could be the fact that Trump may have been wanting to become POTUS for a very long time, and realized that something like that would be a threat to his future plans.

In any case, I truly hope he at least has certain (moral) standards, I really do.

I agree. If Trump is a pedo, then fvck the evil mfer. But he doesn’t fit the stereotype and milfs seems to be more his type.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: Riffrafter

So no Clinton either, that will dissapoint so many here on ATS, maybe every American should be playing that lottery you suggest

The documents were released late Thursday. Hundreds of them.

Here's an image of one, referring to Bill Clinton and 2 young girls.
twitter.com...

There are more, describing the many flights Bill was on (26), and the sex that occurred on the plane. (Big bed was onboard.)

More research into the documents will be conducted, and any interesting findings revealed today (Friday).

Unless a judge blocks them (Maxwell filed an emergency appeal Thursday evening) there will be photos and video clips published online Monday August 3rd.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

just reading that document it is from april 07th 2011,from the link in the OP it is exhibit 15, so it must be an old allegation and it is not from Ghislaine Maxwell, while i am not wishing clinton well if he is guilty send him down

where are the hundreds of documents you suggest, there are only 47 in the OPs link

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

just reading that document it is from april 07th 2011,from the link in the OP it is exhibit 15, so it must be an old allegation and it is not from Ghislaine Maxwell, while i am not wishing clinton well if he is guilty send him down

where are the hundreds of documents you suggest, there are only 47 in the OPs link

In depositions by women that were underage teens at the time, they said that Epstein forced them to provide sexual services to Dershowitz, Bill Clinton, Bill Richardson and others.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Trump actually vindicated by some secret docs today?

In so much that Virginia Giuffre didn't see Trump with Epstein. She also didn't see Clinton doing anything wrong either so all of this needs to be taken into context. The documents you want to see are Maxwell's sworn affidavits.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I had the exact same thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The defender bots will be busy all over social media 😎

Get ready for misquotes, photoshops, and outright denials of published material 😎

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Techno Fog does a good deep dive into these HERE:
Unrolled Thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: Phage

Giuffre isn't in that picture.

I thought the person in that deposition was Giuffre, not Maxwell.

That's a pic of Trump, Melania, Epstein and Maxwell.

Everyone conveniently forgets or ignores the fact that:

These photos exist because Maxwell was as a paying member at Trump's golf club for years...she often brought Epstein as her Plus One (until Trump had Epstein kicked out and banned for propositioning another member's younger daughter...as well as a member of his housekeeping staff).
The member complained about Epstein to Trump and Trump tossed Epstein out on his ass.

As owner...Trump and Melania were often photographed with ALL his guests at events there...It's public relations.

Unless Giuffre had been a paying member or guest of a member...she wouldn't be in any of those photos.
edit on 31-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Is it possible she's protecting trump in hopes of a pardon?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That makes sense. Although, didn't trump mention something about epstein liking them young?

I wonder if Trump and other non-pedo elites knew his dark secret but didn't want to speak up..

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: IAMTAT

That makes sense. Although, didn't trump mention something about epstein liking them young?

I wonder if Trump and other non-pedo elites knew his dark secret but didn't want to speak up..

I think everyone knew Epstein was sleaze.
To what extent?--Probably not.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I haven't read any of it.

Does any of it specifically say that clinton was having sex with underage children?

he could have just been having orgies with adults. epstien did that as well as hurting children.

We need to know the truth before we start condemning someone.
innocent until proven guilty is the american way after all.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Does any of it specifically say that clinton was having sex with underage children?

No.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The defender bots will be busy all over social media 😎

Get ready for misquotes, photoshops, and outright denials of published material 😎

Twatter is such a joke.

GEORGE Clinton is trending today.

They make some of the obfuscation attempts so obvious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join