It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docs Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

“They were good friends,” Mark Epstein told the Post recently. “I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were.”

What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump - nymag.com

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
...7 of 9...

Is that Robo-THOT?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Jizzlane grabbing Bill's crotch as they board Epstein's Lolita Express.

A very 'special' guest at a wedding:

--------------------

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

“They were good friends,” Mark Epstein told the Post recently. “I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were.”

What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump - nymag.com

You're trolling this thread and it's annoying. Start a mudpit thread with these links if you want to debate these debunked issues.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In 2000, both Trump and Epstein reportedly attended a small party hosted by media magnate Conrad Black, who in 2007 was convicted and served time in prison for fraud and obstruction of justice (the fraud charges were overturned on appeal). Black is currently an enthusiastic supporter of Trump's presidential bid.

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

The Salacious Ammo Even Donald Trump Won't Use in a Fight Against Hillary Clinton - vice.com

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Identified

What's really interesting is that she was being asked about Trump. And may have lied.

She's looking at Epstein. How hard is it to believe she was talking to someone to her left and pulled in for a quick picture with the other 3? It could have been a 3 second snapshot and they went their separate ways. Pictures are easier to take out of context than words.

So true. Even with video. In several of my relationships, the woman I was with liked to be choked during sex. I used to have all kinds of video evidence of that stuff and if someone saw it without knowing the full story, they’d most definitely think I was a terrible human when in reality, I was just obliging a request.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Where: East Side townhouse
Table seats: 30
Guest list: Mort Zuckerman, Google co-founder Sergey Brin, David Blaine, Donald Trump, Leslie Wexner of the Limited, disgraced British Cabinet minister Peter Mandelson, Bill Clinton aide Doug Band
Menu: Private chef, though last month Rocco DiSpirito cooked dinner after Epstein bid $50,000 for his services at a Hamptons charity.
Make it MY place: Epstein hates restaurants, so he often entertains at home. “The dialogues are so engaging that serving even the most extraordinary food sometimes seems inappropriate, like eating pizza at the ballet,” he says.

“I had rich shock!” one stunned guest says about Epstein’s house, which the owner claims is the largest private dwelling in the city. At a recent dinner organized by Ghislaine Maxwell, Blaine amused a group of barely clad models with card tricks. Alas, Clinton—around whom the evening had been organized—never showed, though his Secret Service would have appreciated Epstein’s numerous security cameras.

The Dish On Dinner - nymag.com

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I can almost feel your pain... I was at a Christmas party for work and someone took a picture of one of my female coworkers but when it was developed, I was near the girl, talking to someone else, and moving my arms around while telling my story. It looked like I was grabbing her boob and my GF at the time almost broke up with me. I was probably 6 to 8 feet from the girl but the picture was taken from a distance.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

You've already been asked politely to stop trolling with link after link after link.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...7 of 9...

Is that Robo-THOT?

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Blushing Bill on Epstein's plane with Epstein's personal masseuse:

...looks like somebody got a 'Happy Ending'.

edit on 31-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 3sixand9

Grabassing women is just a tiny bit different than doing it with children.

Its a game of whataboutism. when you can defend your actions, you rough up someone else instead.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Virginia Roberts Giuffre has stated publicly and in court documents that she was recruited by Maxwell into a sex trafficking operation led by Epstein while she was working as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 1999.

When Giuffre was 16, she says Maxwell approached her at Mar-a-Lago and convinced her to give Epstein massages at his Palm Beach residence. This, Giuffre testified, was how years of sexual abuse perpetrated against her by Epstein and his powerful connections began.

How one Epstein victim was said to be recruited from Mar-a-Lago, and all the other connections between the accused sex trafficker and Trump's Palm Beach resort - businessinsider.com

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Something pretty from Epstein's office in his home:

-------------------------------

(post by 3sixand9 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can't imagine why .........

Nets Conspire to Protect Bill Clinton After BOMBSHELL New Epstein Documents

New documents in the Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case dropped late on Thursday with a potential bombshell. A second person now places Bill Clinton at the pedophile’s private sex island. The three networks on Friday devoted a total of 7 minutes and 26 seconds to the case and Ghislaine Maxwell in general, but NEVER mentioned that the former Democratic president has been named.

As Fox News explained, “The data include records of a 2011 meeting between accuser Virginia Giuffre and her lawyers where she talked about the powerful people in Epstein's orbit who she said either flew on his private Boeing 727 or stayed on his private island in the Caribbean. One of the names mentioned was that of former President Bill Clinton.”

Yet, ABC, CBS and NBC explicitly skipped this part of the story. On NBC’s Today, which offered four minutes, reporter Keir Simmons talked to Miami Herald reporter Kevin Hall. Hall vaguely explained, “They name very influential political types, business leaders. Some Hollywood A-listers. They are all mentioned in the documents.”

😃innocent until declared more innocent by the MSM😃

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Trump's doesn't want to drain the swamp, he lives in the swamp

Trump owns "doesn't?"

LOL... it's fun watching you grasping and gas lighting in this topic, man. Lots of fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Trump's doesn't want to drain the swamp, he lives in the swamp

Trump owns "doesn't?"

LOL... it's fun watching you grasping and gas lighting in this topic, man. Lots of fun.

You noticed that, too?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl - snopes.com

The complainant was scheduled to appear in a press conference on 2 November 2016 but did not show citing that she was in fear for her life and reportedly dropped the suit two days later.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Glad to see the shills turning out. I've seen them everywhere today. Only confirms they are scared. They can only spread debunked info. I guess pedos are okay to some of these people as long as they are on their side. It shouldn't matter, they all deserve death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join