It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B captures cabal member

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

first off, that description is plagiarized from the TR3B manual that's on Ebay. Second, everyone knows they don't send the triangle after cabal members, that's the big rectangle ship. Triangles are for rural cow squeezing missions. They squeeze the brown cows to get at the chocolate milk. Please don't post things that interrupt chocolate milk squeezing.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Then why the hell waste billions on the likes of a fleet of Northrop Grumman B-21 Raiders?

Because we, above ground, need jobs and TPTB can't be having us work on the likes of the Tr6 Telos.....

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If "they" had a fleet of TR-3Bs.

Where would they get something like that?

Inventor Of Navy's "UFO-Tech" Patents May Be A Quack

If it walks like a duck...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting video.
You would think with so much dust sediment that there would of be some dirt disruptions floating around from the magnetic engines.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Dude must have spidey like senses. He started moving the camera literally the exact moment the "UFO" started moving when it shot out of frame.

Anyone ever see "Upload"? The part where he's taking a pee and no matter which way he turns or bends, the pee always ends up in the pot without one wayward drop?

That's what I was reminded of when that ship was "beaming" something in and out. Go home UFO Pilot... You're drunk! Can't even aim the beam in a straight line.

Sorry - This one is so fake it's not even comical. I'd have an easier time believing Obama is Jewish.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yeah there is no way to know what or where it came from. Astro convinced me they are man made, but hes just a guy on a forum that disappeared. Zaph even thought he knew things a normal person shouldn't.

I'm glad they didnt abduct me, but part of me thinks they buzzed us to scare us or if government to see if we'd report it. Knowing we wouldnt be believed.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You would think with so much dust sediment that there would of be some dirt disruptions floating around from the magnetic engines.

No. The inertia damping affects of electrofravitics behave different to chopper blades or jet engines.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
TR3B captures cabal member with tractor beam and then does hyper jump

The TR3B uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defense.

I don't know.

Looks good enough to share. This is the first UFO video on the Youtube channel "TR3B Alpha Video". The other work on the channel is a little out there, not outrageously fake. Is it a fake to help rattle the cabal? Is it legit and the cabal really do have someone higher to answer too?

I haven't watched the video yet but your description reminded me of the Travis Walton case where he was knocked out by a beam from an unknown craft. Perhaps a beam was also used to transport him to the craft.

And on the subject of triangular crafts.....I'm reminded of Governor Symington, Governor of Arizona at the time of the Phoenix Lights,... who has since revealed that the night of the Phoenix Lights he witnessed a huge, slow moving triangular craft go directly over his house.
edit on 7/30/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Goddard Deros have got us by the balls.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nice video great graphics artist , I really like how he created the tractor beam maybe one day sciencefact?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Hey dont get me wrong i would love to lay the old skyballs on working anti-gravity/mass cancelation/magneto hydro thermodynamic type thingamabobs that defy or somehow negate the laws of thermodynamics.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

See thats the spirit.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Good CGI but it could have been so much better, Need's an alien in a Stetson and a one sided gun belt with an oversized 1851 navy revolver standing on top of his flying triangular skateboard and lassoing that dang varmint, well they rustle cattle apparently so why not.

Personally CGI is great for movies but is wrecking the scene for real UFO investigators.

That said there are some very weird non CGI videos out there.
City in the cloud's, maybe an optical illusion, maybe a mirage or maybe a window through time or into another parallel world?.

There are many places in China that are prone to mirage affects like this.

Why make CGI and ruin real investigation, well because they can, because people click on there channel and that can bring in revenue etc.
But that does not make it right unless they label it science fiction.

You know on the subject of floating city's there was one seen in the late 1800's over Liverpool England that took the form of a white castle.

But in the future almost Bespin like city's may become real in our own solar system perhaps even in our own sky's.

edit on 30-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fun Fact: They dont move like that... Not at all, it sort of "micro-scoots" across the sky, nothing to compare it to really. It sort of has that sinister mechanical motion to it like that 4 legged DARPA robot. The one I saw had a dull red glow in the middle as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Thousands of people saw them over Holland and Belgium they are very real and given how many were seen I doubt they were the US secret project of a similar appearance but something else.
That said there are whole threads on it on here and though these were supposedly seen before the first operational flight of the TR3B it is not impossible that the US may already have had some earlier prototype models.

en.wikipedia.org...
matrixdisclosure.com...

IF these were derived from UFO technology then just perhaps someone has warned them not to use there technology, maybe that is why there are not regular sightings of these vehicles today, or maybe they have optical camouflage.

Which is why someone making CGI of them is foolish and harmful to the real subject.

The thing I saw back in the late 90's was a classical circular or spherical object just below the cloud layer dipping in and out of the cloud's which were illuminated by the old sodium street lights we used to have lighting up all our roads over here in England, it was also highly reflective and I only saw it because I felt that sense you get when someone is staring at you and turned my head upward to stare right at it, it was probably nearly 3am and I was walking back home from a night shift.
There was a gale blowing and the thing was silent or I could not hear it, moved extremely fast in the opposite direction to the wind as soon as I looked at it and I followed it with my eye's before losing sight, we used to have RAF swing wing Tornado's that would do low flying exercise's as they flew to Snowdonia national park in north wales that would shoot over us with a loud sonic boom, this thing despite no boom was at least as fast as one of those.

Some of the early descriptions of the black triangles seen over Belgium and parts of the Netherland's suggested that they seemed to change shape, some of them described there tips' glowing and the craft morphing into a glowing ball which could be gravitational lensing making the vehicle or whatever it was appear to be a sphere by bending light, time and space around it, like I say the Object I saw was not a triangle and had it not been moving so fast against the wind and had I not felt that sense of being watched I would have assumed it was just a silver helium balloon or something drifting on the wind and paid it no more heed, there had very close in time to this object I saw been several orb like objects reported over Dalton hill in west Lancashire as well.

edit on 30-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh, wow, so this can go to like any country in Second Life in the blink of n eye?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

They go “invisible”. As, if they want to use it, you will never see one.

I am guessing that there is some kind of electric metamaterial that keeps light from bouncing off the surface. Instead, the light slides around the craft. When activated, the craft goes all shimmering silver then you can see what is behind it as if it is not there! (They left the ‘engine portals’ open so I could still track it).

The movement was slowed for me (it seemed) as it looked like a car with its ebrake on. It looked like it wanted to fast but was going slowly. It kind of stuttered.

The one I saw was human made and driven. There are a few more things it showed me that it can do but since it has never been brought up, I will not tell (we need our secrets, at least for now!).

Very impressive stuff! I don’t buy the “mercury plasma” but that some form of “quantum magic” that decouples it from from the regular space-time (I.e., gravity and the universe) is happening. But it is my method of dealing with what I saw!

The Belgium wave was 20 years ago! I wonder what has been updated or replaced sine then??

Fun stuff!!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

They are most certainly real and I`m very happy to have finally saw something in the sky I couldnt explain. Didnt have my phone with me to take a pic and havent heard of anyone else seeing it so why bother reporting?

I was walking down the sidewalk early in the morning as well, it had been raining and the clouds were still solid but broken. I saw an equilateral triangle dimly reflecting the amberish orange glow of the street lights but in the center there was a dull red glow. no lights on the "wing tips" or "nose". It didnt rotate as it moved but did a fast shuffling forward jerking motion almost like claymation. No noise at all, not even wind. I cant say it wasnt very cool but very weird at the same time.

What got my attention was that ringing sensation like when you were to have an old tube TV on but its muted. Like a very high pitched searing sort of ringing in the ears. I just looked up to the right and there it was, lost it behind some trees.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Not that I'm proud at artists like this .. they compromise every decent research on UFOs in general.
Giving debunkers every reason to debunk everything that's related to this topic.

Hell probably most of them are the creators behind these video's.
Not telling that its actually fake..
edit on 0b46America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jul 2020 04:03:46 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 31 Jul 2020 04:03:46 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have seen the TR3B. The plasma phenomenon is real. I saw it shoot a plasma beam across the sky. I have mentioned it several times in several threads throughout the years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join