It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B captures cabal member

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes the one I saw was going so slow you could almost say it was hovering. I would say it was going about 20 mph and was only about three or four stories above my head
edit on 31-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I just watched the video and you guys won’t believe me but if that is fake it is a damn good one. The plasma laser looked identical and even “grew” the same way this one did. Not saying this is real, but it is a DAMN good representation. The person who faked this knew what they were talking about.
Notice how the ship rotates? The one I saw didn’t do that. It was just a very slow moving triangle shaped plane with an opening in the center of the underside.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know I’m just some guy on the internet, but trust me as much as you can trust someone you’ve never met. That video is no laughing matter. When you watch it know that you’re watching technology that we possess. It doesn’t matter to me if it’s a fake or not because it’s such an accurate representation. Even the way the laser looks like the ghostbuster lasers.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: kwakakev

What brought me to ATS is seeing one of those hover over me and my friends. Before that I didnt care about UFOs or anything like that.

I can say in my one experience they didnt maneuver anything like that. It was more like a silent helicopter, but triangle and no blades.

Just for anyone interested. I was with 3 friends at my woods about 30 acres just a barn on the land out in the middle of no where country Indiana. We say 10 - 15 red lights meet about 10 miles out then each light started going in their own direction. We thought they were helicopters out looking for weed crops in corn fields so didnt think anything of it. Well one was coming our way very slow many 20mhp. We thought oh wow a helicopters above to fly over us at a little over three height. It started getting closer, but we never heard anything. It got directly over head of us and it was trangle just slowly scooting across the sky, and when I say it went right over us I mean directly over head not a football field in either direction. Right over us. I got scared thinking aliens and my friends all wanted to leave. So I took them all home and did some research on triangle craft which brought me here. As far as camera this was back when flip phones were all you could get. I wish I had a camera. My friends wont talk to me about it even though I'm excited and think we got to see something unique. They acknowledge it happened, but want me to drop it.

Anyway I know they are real I've seen them, but I dont think they can travel extremely fast like that.

I know you’re telling the truth!! You’re story sounds a lot like mine except I remember it wasn’t silent. It sounded just like a plane. Oh it also started out looking just like any other star in the sky except a little brighter

TR3B is also the reason I signed up for ATS 10 or so years ago. I went by RiffRaff then until I forgot my password

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: kwakakev

Well, chances are its a fake find, but entertaining none the less.

Think about it?

If "they" had a fleet of TR-3Bs.

Then why the hell waste billions on the likes of a fleet of Northrop Grumman B-21 Raiders?

I have been wondering the same thing ever since I saw the one I saw. My parents swear to me they saw a flying saucer before I was born. So if I know that TR3B is real, and my parents know that the flying saucers are real, and my ex-father in law knows that flying cigars are real.....why the hell don’t we use them for world unification. Or at least defense. Your logic is sound but your are wrong, though I’m not smart enough to tell you why.

But yeah, when I saw mine, my mind was blown. Not because “aliens” are real, but because I realized the country’s history and my whole life was a lie.
I have been on sites like this searching for truth ever since.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Not that I'm proud at artists like this .. they compromise every decent research on UFOs in general. Giving debunkers every reason to debunk everything that's related to this topic.

Do they really? What about all the compromise done by the deep state with non disclosure agreements, intimidation, ridicule, discrediting and in some cases suspected assassination?

With so many resources and pressure put on the topic to shut down and derail any serious efforts to get a public eye on the situation, what are we left with? Sure it can do ones head in to dig through a mix of fantasy and reality, but keeping it in context can help keep your head up and find some clues until a more civil government policy on the issues develop.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

At least you got to witness something.

As to blown minds, you don't need to see a TR-3B to realize history is full of lies, but i imagine it helps.

Consider the notion through TR3B/flying cigars and even flying saucers don't need to necessarily originate from anywhere else but Earth.

It's not the logic so much that makes me ambivalent to believe in such vehicles, but the physics and material science required to produce them.
edit on 31-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I needed to see it to realize how much I was lied to. It was the single most profound moment of my life. It changed me more than fatherhood did.
Fast-forward ten years and I’ve followed the rabbit hole down to Vril, flying saucers, hollow earth, Nazis in our government ( google earth the San Diego naval base of you didn’t know) all true.
Before i saw the triangle I was completely asleep. The only thoughts in my head were getting drunk and getting some strange.
After I saw the triangle I realized there were a lot cooler things going on in the universe than sex drugs and rock and roll.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ive been down that rabbit hole with Branton, the Grand Cosmic Conflict, and the like.

Our Earth is about as hollow as she is flat through I'm afraid.

I mean i don't discount the notion of vast cave systems bellow, but our planet is an oblate spheroid.

The universe is a big place, infinitely so apparently, as to the things that are going on, well that's defined by the limited combinations that matter can take, the universe follows rules, well this one anyhoo.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh don’t get me wrong. I’m an educated idiot. I know the earth is not hollow like the stories. But I would definitely be disappointed if there’s not a massive cave system up there. Mammoth cave over here takes up like a fourth of our country.
But Admiral Richard Byrd wrote a book I found in the non-fiction section of my college library and he said in recorded interviews that he met a Civilization that chased him off with flying saucers.
Problem is that I have seen with my own eyes what were told for so long doesn’t exist. So I have to work with one fact that’s absurd to the rest of the world and work backwards from that.
But my theory at this moment is that flying saucers come from an pre-historic civilization that went underground before an extinction level event and never re-emerged for some reason. Hitler met them and discovered ufos but couldn’t weaponize them properly so only used them to escape while his underlings got divided up between the US and Russia.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Pretty much what the likes of Richard E. Byrd alludes to in his diary if memory serves.

Well if the Nephilim or remnants from Lemuria are hiding anywhere, undergrounds not a bad bet i suppose.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I don't know if you have ever read this, I had the paperback first edition but it got nicked by my brother way back when it was first published.
vielewelten.at...
It may seem unrelated other than that it goes over a few interesting and definitely linked subjects and is to do with top secret anti gravity research but as you read through it you will come to story's of the NAZI's experimenting with some kind of plasma vortex that may have been based on a mercury compound.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
100% convinced this is real.

The terrible music sold me.

I was on the fence until it abducted the 'cabal member', then I was 100% convinced it wasn't poor CGI.

For a short moment I thought that hill looked out of place and fake. The convincing UFO footage and all the typical UFO things in the video then led me to believe, in tandem with the music, this has not to be poor CGI.

Because why would you fake that hill, the only explanation could be a cover up for the real location it happened. Because the UFO looks certainly real and flawless.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Your logic = unassailable.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I believe the triangles exist, just as I believe the giant square ones exist. I believe they belong to us, otherwise there would be more of a sense of urgency when one is spotted.

I just don't believe someone captured a video of one beaming up a cabal member and put it on youtube.

Plus, if you see a UFO, you are obviously a lunatic and need professional help.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I just don't believe someone captured a video of one beaming up a cabal member and put it on youtube.

Your dis-info shill check is in the mail. Next time please set up direct deposit for faster payment.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Why are most of these experiences in the midst of natural environments.
Are the plants fKing with us.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Most that try to argue me become speechless.

I would make a joke about UFO fakes, but it might come over as crudely fabricated.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Hang on.. So, even though it is very obvious that this is a very, VERY poor CGI’d video, your beef is with the hill looking fake?! O_o

I mean, ok...
- forget that the faux-tr3b is, for some reason, ‘rotating’ incessantly (why does it need to do that while stationary but not while flying?), which no other even more realistic video shows
- forget that the faux-energy beam is bent all out of wack and, while upon zoomed view appears like electricity, extends to and from the faux-tr3b slowly and almost, dare i say, cinematically.
- forget that it the actual faux-tr3b is incredibly smooth and sharp, not befitting of the rest of the video

...It’s the hill you have an issue with.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I believe the triangles exist, just as I believe the giant square ones exist. I believe they belong to us, otherwise there would be more of a sense of urgency when one is spotted.

Plus, if you see a UFO, you are obviously a lunatic and need professional help.

Oh I know nothing about tractor beams. Just the way the laser looks and behaves is an accurate representation of what it really looks like.
Plus I know I’m a lunatic but I’m a cheap lunatic and this is my therapy. Surely I’ve talked to a few professionals on here before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join