It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Massive riot breaks out in a Memphis TN fun center when apparently some games malfunctioned and took money !!

Teen victims went total berserk smashing a desk area and some other places.

Wild and looks like they weren't all wearing MASKS !!!!
(unless this is "pre"COVID19(84))

The on girl is a real "Pro" from what we can see in the video !!

The Putt-Putt Fun Center might have to change their name to ""Phut-Phut Fun Center"" now 😆

These teens were teed-off.

A Tennessee mini-golf center erupted in chaos Saturday night when 300 to 400 teenagers began terrorizing staffers and smashing up the premises because the game machines ate their cash, Jam Press reported.

The riotous scene at Putt-Putt Fun Center, at Golf and Games Family Park in Memphis, was caught on camera by an alarmed bystander and shows the violent teens go berserk and throw various heavy objects at staff because they didn’t issue the kids a refund.

The video — which went viral on Twitter — focuses primarily on one young girl, who helped kick off the stampede when she shoved a Plexiglas screen from the counter, causing it to cave in on staffers as they hid behind ATM machines in fear.

Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center

edit on Jul-27-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The new normal.

Openly supported and applauded by the perpetually outraged and eternally angered.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
These little pukes need to learn to self soothe and also how to conduct themselves in public.

This is what happens when you raise kids to be your friend instead of actually parenting and giving them a good spanking when needed.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right if the machines ate there money and it was a malfunction then perhaps those games machines were RIGGED, if that is the case then the owners are thieves.
Still the kid's need to learn to behave they have there whole lives ahead of them and I fear for there future, it is one thing to stand up for yourself and another entirely to take the law into your own hand's.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I hope they manage to at least track some of the destructive brats down and press charges. By what I read, the business required parental supervision so where did anyone get the idea I would be cool to just drop 100s of kids off on them?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I didn't really need to read or watch past the word "Memphis" as that pretty much said all I need to know.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not being in the US to most of the rest of the world it mean's Dolly Parton or some other country singer, never knew it had gotten bad.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The title is a little confusing. ‘Hundreds’?

I saw the same 3-5 punks causing all the commotion in both locations on the video supplied. Actually, there was one main girl that caused 95% of it.

Am I missing something here?

MSM sensationalizing again....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

If you watch the whole thing, the girl who filmed it explains the situation. It sounds like the staff was going out of their way to work it out.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Right if the machines ate there money and it was a malfunction then perhaps those games machines were RIGGED, if that is the case then the owners are thieves.
Still the kid's need to learn to behave they have there whole lives ahead of them and I fear for there future, it is one thing to stand up for yourself and another entirely to take the law into your own hand's.

They should have called the Police so a team of social workers could respond !! 😎

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is why we can't have nice things.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Not being in the US to most of the rest of the world it mean's Dolly Parton or some other country singer, never knew it had gotten bad.

Actually that's Elvis lol... Memphis has been a crappy city since Elvis...nothing new...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When I was younger and had games eat my money I just simply walked to the counter and got a refund. These animals entire families should be banned for life. That is just simply unacceptable.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Rekrul because: Typos

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Something must was wrong"

Sure is.. Can anyone spot it?

What these kids need today is a 70s style dad..
A couple of smacks just to let you know what you done wrong
Instead kids now have two moms

one has a beard the other has rainbow hair.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

nvm
edit on 27-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

From what I watched, there were a couple teens going on a rampage because a machine ate there money and a couple hundred teens just decided to riot because they could and know they won't get caught.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bunch of juvenile buttholes.
Their donors must be very proud.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When teenagers watch the childlike adults rioting for weeks on end without any consequences, of course things like this will happen. I'd expect to see lots of stories like this in the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If anyone bothered to read the article, they’d would also see...

”... Parents chose to leave large groups of teenagers at our facility without parental supervision,” said Aaron Boss, the center’s general manager...”

So, it begs the question, just what kind of parents raise their children to act like this?

And then leave them among innocent bystanders!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
When teenagers watch the childlike adults rioting for weeks on end without any consequences, of course things like this will happen. I'd expect to see lots of stories like this in the future.

Wildin ain't no new thing.
See: Md, Baltimore....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join