It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A lot of stores in Detroit already do.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

GAME OVER

edit on 28-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

apparently you missed this post

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: LABTECH767

If you watch the whole thing, the girl who filmed it explains the situation. It sounds like the staff was going out of their way to work it out.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Right if the machines ate there money and it was a malfunction then perhaps those games machines were RIGGED, if that is the case then the owners are thieves.
Still the kid's need to learn to behave they have there whole lives ahead of them and I fear for there future, it is one thing to stand up for yourself and another entirely to take the law into your own hand's.

They should have called the Police so a team of social workers could respond !! 😎

Ha! That's one solution.

Beating the living snot out of them is another, and my preferred method.

But what do I know?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Not everyone can bear arms. I probably couldn't just Cuz of a dui and my GF beat me up when i was 16 and i defended myself by merely blocking punches and got arrested lol. So not everyone can get a gun.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
you know what it starts at the VERY TOP the president has set the example that it is ok to act like a petulant child , that it is OK to be disrespectful and belligerent.that it is ok to be divisive.....

yes what these kids teens did was wrong and many people in that city came forward to help with the clean up and whatever else they could do to help that business..they were appalled at what happened

originally posted by: Blaine91555
When teenagers watch the childlike adults rioting for weeks on end without any consequences, of course things like this will happen. I'd expect to see lots of stories like this in the future.

edit on 28-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

This is not a political topic to be honest, and we are not in the Pit. I'm commenting on behavior. Bad behavior by supposed adults.

I'm not talking about the respectful peaceful protesters or even suggesting that, so why go that route? Sigh, has it gotten so bad we can't have a conversation without partisan madness kicking in?

We are talking about children here. Children who think they can do as they wish without consequences for a few minutes of video they can put online. Children who for months have been watching adults act badly. What those kids did is riot in that business.

In the end, kids are the product of their environment. Their environment at home as well as in the streets. Looters, arsonists and people throwing projectiles are all over the news and the Internet. You don't think that influences the behavior of kids?

edit on 7/28/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

And there it is... I was wondering when I would find someone blaming Trump, and not the actual people causing the problem. So much for self control and responsibility!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you know what it starts at the VERY TOP the president has set the example that it is ok to act like a petulant child , that it is OK to be disrespectful and belligerent.that it is ok to be divisive.....

yes what these kids teens did was wrong and many people in that city came forward to help with the clean up and whatever else they could do to help that business..they were appalled at what happened

originally posted by: Blaine91555
When teenagers watch the childlike adults rioting for weeks on end without any consequences, of course things like this will happen. I'd expect to see lots of stories like this in the future.

Hahahaha
Aaahahahahaha
Ahahahahaha
Its trumps fault
Ahahahaha
Aaaahahahaha
Sure it is

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am going there.

Why is it always blacks?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: solarjetman

apparently you missed this post

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: LABTECH767

If you watch the whole thing, the girl who filmed it explains the situation. It sounds like the staff was going out of their way to work it out.

I did see that. But I didn't see that being referenced anywhere else-- not even in her original post, although some there commented about no refunds: Facebook Link And obviously those who spent any kind of money and were turned away due to overcrowding weren't given permission to go on the rides because of the faulty machine.

Again, not condoning the reaction, but pretty sure this would have made anyone go full Karen at the very least (if what they are saying is true).
edit on 28-7-2020 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join