It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats sowing the seed of Biden skipping debates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Do you honestly think he is capable of caring for a goldfish at this point?

As long as Biden stays out of the public Spotlight and has the backing of 90% of the US media, he can be portrayed as a compassionate caregiver, and most Americans will believe it.

Just like they believe that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is on the mend when in fact she is deteriorating more every week, just like congressman John Lewis was.

IMO
Most Americans don't give 2 craps about biden.
Mondale=Biden

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Biden not debating should be the end of his run. LOL how is he going to negotiate with countries and businesses if he can't handle Trump for 2 hours. Lol it's like Kennedy backing out of the debate with Nixon cause he has a bad back. If you can't debate you must vacate. LOL decide on your VP and put them up there, but the country deserves to hear their plans and the opposites rebuttle.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Because everyone who is voting for Biden is actually voting for whoever he chooses as VP.

And it's going to be a repeat of Obama, and a retry of the Hillary election failure.

They're trying to kill two birds with one stone.

They are going all in on Biden picking a black woman as VP so that as soon as Biden wins the presidency they can do what they do best and go after their own people, throw Biden under the bus, and then the VP who failed to run as President can say she's the first woman president and black to boot.

They don't care about Biden anymore than do Trump. To the left Biden is a means to an end.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Because everyone who is voting for Biden is actually voting for whoever he chooses as VP.

And it's going to be a repeat of Obama, and a retry of the Hillary election failure.

They're trying to kill two birds with one stone.

They are going all in on Biden picking a black woman as VP so that as soon as Biden wins the presidency they can do what they do best and go after their own people, throw Biden under the bus, and then the VP who failed to run as President can say she's the first woman president and black to boot.

They don't care about Biden anymore than do Trump. To the left Biden is a means to an end.

I know they are trying to pull a fast one and prop him up and then let the VP take over but damn it would have to cost him votes big time.

Just in
The first presidential debate, scheduled for Sept. 29, will now be held in Cleveland.
edit on 27-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Being more center of the spectrum, I’ve called into doubt some here claiming that Joe Biden would skip the debates in an attempt to conceal the deterioration of his mental faculties. I really didn’t think that this was a plausible strategy, until today. CNN’s own political correspondents seem to be sowing the seeds for there to be no debates before Election Day.

“Whatever you do, don't debate Trump. Trump has now made more than 20,000 misleading or false statements according to the Washington Post. It's a fool's errand to enter the ring with someone who can't follow the rules or the truth. Biden will undoubtedly take heat from Republicans and the media for skipping the debates. But it's worth the risk as trying to debate someone incapable of telling the truth is an impossible contest to win.

What say you ATS? Is it really possible to win the Presidency without a debate?

www.cnn.com...

This is completely asinine. You should avoid debating an opponent because they can't tell the truth?? But that should in fact make it EASY to rebut and disprove their points. This is Debate Club 101 material.

We're actually talking about a candidate for President of the United States //not participating in debates//?

If this happens then it's irrefutable proof that Biden is a pawn, manipulated and moved around the board for show.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The only thing that stinks more than biden v trump is new jersey. Cleveland is close tho.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Illegal Voters in this Country MUST Be Stopped in Nov. . That is the Only Chance Ole Sleepy Joe has of Not going back into his Basement for the Rest of his Sorry Ahass Life .

Democrats are livid because President Trump has declared that illegal aliens can't be counted in the U.S. Census. They love anything "illegal" it seems.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Do you honestly think he is capable of caring for a goldfish at this point?

As long as Biden stays out of the public Spotlight and has the backing of 90% of the US media, he can be portrayed as a compassionate caregiver, and most Americans will believe it.

Just like they believe that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is on the mend when in fact she is deteriorating more every week, just like congressman John Lewis was.

IMO
Most Americans don't give 2 craps about biden.
Mondale=Biden

Democrats screamed Russian election interference in 2016...when THEY are the ones who interfered in 2016 and are doing it again in 2020. So much so this year, that it's worthy of an ATS thread on the subject.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Illegal Voters in this Country MUST Be Stopped in Nov. . That is the Only Chance Ole Sleepy Joe has of Not going back into his Basement for the Rest of his Sorry Ahass Life .

Democrats are livid because President Trump has declared that illegal aliens can't be counted in the U.S. Census. They love anything "illegal" it seems.

Yeah Great , but they can Still Illegally Vote . They did it in 2016 .

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Start a thread.
I will participate.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If Biden skips the debates Who would vote for him?

I mean if who you debate is lying then any one worth being POTUS should be able to call you out and prove through debate that you are indeed lying.

I cant see many Americans voting for a guy who wont even debate Trump.

If he is so far ahead like they keep telling us then what the hell are they afraid to debate for?
edit on 27-7-2020 by boobsmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Duh.....Biden is not mentally competent to debate the menu at a restaurant. By the time his food arrives, he will be bitching at the waiter for bringing him food he says he did not order.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Biden still messes up trying to read a teleprompter. He forgets what he is talking about half way through a sentence, Panics and starts to ramble. His dementia is visable and he is in rapid decline. His family should pull him out if they love him and have any compassion.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
He better not bail, this is one of my most anticipated things to happen in 2020.

I also believe this would put a huge dent in his voter base by not attending. I was just listening to Pod Save America on the way into work, it’s hosted by former Obama aides and the guest they had on started off with “I didn’t want Joe Biden to be the Democratic candidate but one of the things he has going for him is that he doesn’t have to do all these rallies and speeches because the more Joe Biden talks the more mistakes he makes.”.

The guest has a British accent, not sure if he’s a US citizen now or what. While Pod Save America is hosted by lefties, they’ve surprised me a few times in the last year by calling out DNC bullsh!t. They were ragging on the Dems during the first stimulus planning for shoving everything they could in the bill.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join