It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LARPER meets reality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
A white guy at the riots who had an AK, didn’t have a good day. He went up to a car with his AK pointed at the the car. While Austin is California-Texas, it’s still Texas, and someone shot him.

The things that interested me the most were

1) it’s interesting that he had an AK, which is Soviet(Communism) design. I think for once, this gun, can actually Be described with the word ‘assault’ and you would be correct.

Pay attention to how the MsM spins this.

2) the shooting Demonstrates a point that Many on ATS have brought up. In close quarter combat, a hand gun is usually more effective than a rifle.

3) he was a pear shaped white dude, who was supposedly married to an averagely proportional black chick, and they had at least one other male roommate. I would speculate the guy some himself as an alpha male communist freedom fighter. Not the typical guy who gets cucked at home. While live is blind, it’s not usually blind enough for this couple to get together, unless he had money. He did have an AK and a rich white kid with a trust fund is ANTIFA’s wheel house recruit.

To summarize: .

A LARPER got killed, that is easily understood why that happened.

The mystery is his home life, and I love mysteries

www.thegatewaypundit.com... gn=websitesharingbuttons

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. I love stories with a good ending.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

1) If it was a *REAL* AK, it could be considered an assault weapon- but there are very few in the USA who can afford the paperwork for such a thing.
It was 99.9% guaranteed to be semi-automatic, making it the russian equivalent of a neutered every day AR. Cheap plywood and stamped steel with a similar functionality to a pistol, but the size of a baseball bat.

2) another point many on ATS have brought up is don't point a weapon at anyone you don't intend to shoot. An even more common is don't riot, because it'll get you shot right in your stupid face.

3) Not much to say on this- other than you don't need to be rich to own an "ak" - it's a $500 toy made of plywood and sheet metal.

Looking forward to the media calling it a fully semi automatic weapon of mass shootings.
Oh wait, the guy using it was in the riots? That must mean he's on the medias side.... wonder if they'll say anything at all.
The AK, if anything, is one of the greatest symbols of freedom in the world. Its cheap design has put them in the hands of the poor around the world, helping countless oppressed populations take back their nations.

Not the one you get in the USA, though- it's just an oversize pistol, really.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

lol, yea, I could get a wooden furniture CA AK47 brand new for $500 today. Not a rich mans gun. Now if he had a sig ar or kriss vector, we'd have a different convo, those things are in the thousands. My AR9 was only 700.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
When will these kids learn , this is life and they ain't sitting at home in their parent's basement playing CoD ?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
When will these kids learn , this is life and they ain't sitting at home in their parent's basement playing CoD ?

Well, that guy sure learned, and found out the hard way there's no continue option.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Well, that guy sure learned, and found out the hard way there's no continue option.

That is what is sad.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Kriss Vector here. Being a .45ACP it IS an overgrown pistol. Great CQB weapon, shoots folded. Bitch to sling however!

gannjoa

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

How do you know that there is no continue option?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

Because life's a roguelike.

edit on 26-7-2020 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

Because life's a roguelike.

Nice! I need the manual.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
He went up to a car with his AK pointed at the the car.

I read the article and it doesn't mention this, where are you getting that info from?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There are pictures of him with the weapon pointed at the driver. Many twitter users as well as other forums have posted them. I don’t know how to post off my phone. Or I would 🤷‍♂️
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Please do, I haven't been able to locate one.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is one of those things that reveals the truth about someone.

I'm a pretty reasonable guy, I think the riots are ineffective and counter productive...

But to see people laugh at or cheer that some guy died ??

To disagree with ppl on politics is one thing - but to be so divided and hateful towards each other that Im seeing ppl applaud his death?

This reveals that people on the Left and Right are bloodthirsty maniacs.

Both sides have been indictrinated and brainwashed into literally hating the opposition to the point of celebrating death.

The Media is behind this.
If you think you're immune or above this guess what? You're the most brainwashed of all...
edit on 7/26/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hopefully someone will. I haven't seen them yet either. I do have a few questions though.

I have seen many posts from members gleefully saying they cannot wait until someone approaches their vehicle so they can shoot them on various posts here. Does the same apply if this vehicle as is said to have purposely tried to hit this man who was apparently pushing a wheel chair. IF he was almost purposely hit, does he have the right to point the weapon in defense IF he did?

Also, why is he considered a LARPER? Open carry is legal. He was carrying. Men in camouflage carrying weapons in the I want a haircut protests are considered Patriots.

I'm not arguing the point or saying one is right, the other wrong. I was just curious about those two issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Best I can do is post a link to a twitter post scroll down and there is one image I have sourced. Could swear a better one was available last night though I will continue to search

Twitter Link

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This is one of those things that reveals the truth about someone.

But to see people laugh at or cheer that some guy died ??

To disagree with ppl on politics is one thing - but to be so divided and hateful towards each other that Im seeing ppl applaud his death?

This reveals that people on the Left and Right are bloodthirsty maniacs.

Both sides have been indictrinated and brainwashed into literally hating the opposition to the point of celebrating death.

You dont seem to understand. Communism is the enemy. Always has and always will be.

They are the enemy of people that believe in freedom.

I wish death upon every single one of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Texas mutha#a we don't play.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The one crappy image certainly looks like it's pointed at the ground.

edit on 26-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join