It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the riots be stopped tonight?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm starting to think you actually don't have an argument, you just weren't expecting someone to call out your bull.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OK, folks.

This is the part where I point out that this is not the Mud Pit.

Post to the topic, not each other.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tanstaafl
You don't understand what is happening... those so-called 'peaceful' protestors are simply acting as cover for the ones doing the actual mayhem.

They are just as guilty as those doing the actual violence.

That's some grand master level stupid right there and the same thing people like to do to law abiding gun owners when one nut happens to shoot up a theater. If people are protesting peacefully and some asshats decide to infiltrate that protest for their own criminal agenda it does not cause guilt by association.

When a protest is declared a riot, and the people do not disperse, they are no longer protestors but part of an unlawful assembly (i.e. riot) and are subject to all the things that go along with dispersing rioters, such as batons, pepper spray, OC, flash bangs, stinger balls, and arrest. It really is a simple concept to grasp. Protestors become rioters when they fail to leave the declared riot area.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It looks like NY and LA may be the ones to watch tonight.

Detroit is in the mix right now too..

ETA - Pretty boring right now. They are standing around. Eating and drinking free stuff. Taking pictures of each other and spreading the virus with their masks down.

edit on 26-7-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think I killed 4 tubs of popcorn last night, let the entertainment begin

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Allow lethal force for rioters and the protests will stay nice and peaceful, the way they're supposed to be.

Strike them down and they will become a million times more dangerous than you ever imagined.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tanstaafl
You don't understand what is happening... those so-called 'peaceful' protestors are simply acting as cover for the ones doing the actual mayhem.

They are just as guilty as those doing the actual violence.

That's some grand master level stupid right there and the same thing people like to do to law abiding gun owners when one nut happens to shoot up a theater. If people are protesting peacefully and some asshats decide to infiltrate that protest for their own criminal agenda it does not cause guilt by association.

Cancel culture at its finest, where extremists from both sides play who's the biggest hypocrit.

Why stop at gun owner, a few bad cops disband the police, rioters among the protesters shut it all down, a few evil masons , shut it all down.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
When a protest is declared a riot...

That's not what I'm referring to.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Cancel culture at its finest, where extremists from both sides play who's the biggest hypocrit.

To be expected for partisan reactionaries who give lip service to the Constitution but in reality do not support what it stands for unless what is being done totally agrees with their views.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yea, no. 3 days later and the feds are still hiding in the same building coming out just long enough to launch some tear gas then run back and hide.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Now this is must see TV, I could watch antifa and BLM take flashbangs and pepper spray to the face all night long, time to crack open a beer and get more popcorn.

ATS group chat, I'll bring the lotion.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

Yea, no. 3 days later and the feds are still hiding in the same building coming out just long enough to launch some tear gas then run back and hide.

Actually were chilling having some beers and playing madden - when you girl scouts get too loud we come and f you up and then laugh and make tik tok vidoes that we share with out friends.

You should see our REEEEEEEEmixes - hillarious.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CobaltCPD

originally posted by: a325nt
Allow lethal force for rioters and the protests will stay nice and peaceful, the way they're supposed to be.

Strike them down and they will become a million times more dangerous than you ever imagined.

Hard for them to be famous when there brain no longer exists, but whatever. The rioters can use lethal farce and I will counter riot with belt fed weapons.

Counter rioter sees your WASR and raises you a baseball nuke. Portland sucks anyway.
edit on 29-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

(post by FishBait removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And the feds are announcing their retreat from Portland and weren't even allowed into Seattle. Another Trump failure.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And the feds are announcing their retreat from Portland and weren't even allowed into Seattle. Another Trump failure.

Got a link to that claim?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Seriously I am not doing everyone's research for them. But for you just this once. You guys call fake news no matter the source. Just like Trump already trying to act like he's not retreating.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Seriously I am not doing everyone's research for them. But for you just this once. You guys call fake news no matter the source. Just like Trump already trying to act like he's not retreating.

www.msn.com...

Did you read the article?

Acting DHS said they are not leaving until they are sure the buildings are safe.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Did you read the article?

Acting DHS said they are not leaving until they are sure the buildings are safe.

The head of homeland security just said the same thing on Fox News. Federal forces are not leaving until the state of oregon upholds its end of the bargain. That is, State police will prevent the federal courthouse from being destroyed.

edit on 7/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join