It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden VP pick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good News
Having the city’s first Black police chief get driven out, supposedly in the name of furthering Black equality, was an embarrassment for our city
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/police-chiefs-decision-to-quit-may-have-just-saved-seattle-from-itself/
Remember all the bad judgment calls about not having the police department interfere with the "seattle autonomous zone" originated from the Chief of Police. Even after all the reported black only murders in that zone, i think the mayor had to give the police department the order to disband the zone.

Bad News
1. First Black President Obama, elected after Global Terrorism 9/11/2001
2. First Black Vice President, in Election Process, after "Black Lives Matter" Global Terrorism

Actually Good news. the usa will serve as a specific example for the nations in the near future, i also believe in the long term, they will appear "overthrow moses" and "deride god's mercies".............appearances only, this is after an official plan, for horse play is enacted. Both to illustrate the lack of a will to live, that god allows and is apart of the gospel's law in deriding god and his mercies, when they are presented. Also, to illustrate the freedom god's mercies presents and the opportunity to for man to justify its "dead flesh" and therefore this earth to god for the new earth (even if it, does, and likely falls short).

So far everything is good to these ends in the big picture of, god getting the glory either way. and the son of man as the mechanism for that process. with the footnote of projection based on calamity when the testimony is resolved, is the question mark, cutting into that. (this behavior is perfectly in line with man's natural state, of not answering faithfully, but pleasure in "dead flesh", should be predictable, and best possible (sterile), response).

(anything else is also good, remember, they are not necessarily being encouraged to take their lives by using force against moses whoever he is, they are just not rebuked formerly)

(the new united states will be crafted from the east coast generally, and the states that push "equality" namely the other states, that don't have major population clusters of those kinds will be another usa, and they will have lots of welcomed citizens. this behavior is also a gospel trend in "dead flesh accusation") (i'm not specifically encouraging genocide, or, dehumanization .......... I am intending to highlight the usa, but also other countries, something like that) (I made the decision and thats the law, to these ends, many people and entities are expendable, just off the top of my head)
edit on 15-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join