It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden VP pick

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Nicken3 contest between good and evil ? So Trump is the good ? the guy who wants military in the streets who instigates even more protesting with things like looting starts shooting starts AS IF theft is a capital offence !
The guy who says Dont ware a mask the virus is Nothing no big deal .

The Guy who Instead of finding ways to bring people together wants to Build even more walls (((( ENFORCING hiring LAWS in the ONE and ONLY answer to illegals taking JOBS ! ))) Any Fool but Trump Knows this is True No one HIRES them NO reason TO come illegal !

The guy who refuses to compromise on a stim package as MILLION more jobs are LOST and YES IT is HIS falt !
He is President OF teh UNITED states and could force the democrats hand by just CUTTING them off of ever laat thing they want untill they start making sense .

heck even the Military wants Nothing to do with him .

Trump good only in a parrel universe in which evil is good .

Wow. Quite the rant. TDS is strong this morning.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Kamala Harris is who I think he'll pick. She's also been purging her wiki page big time recently, 500 some odd edits.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I highly doubt it will be HC as the DNC in DC are way too PC to do such a thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Im leaning towards Susan Rice. She was making appearances on a few news shows lately. Kinda seems like she is auditioning for the VP spot. Biden and her know each other. Rice wouldn't have to be prepped to deal with national media. It fits Biden's woman of color qualifications. The media seems to like her. As in they never question or push back on her claims. She is the safe pick at this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think it will come down to Harris or Rice. All depends on which one smells better.

Both have enough fodder for retaliation, so still not super choices, but then neither is Joey.
edit on 18-7-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Expect the unexpected unless you already expect it. Seems Abrams is definitely out of play now, but for a moment it all seemed possible. When pigs fly comes to mind.

I think Biden should pick Hillary and then have to step down before the election and let's just get to it.

It would be like a Don King Mega-Rematch and be more indicative of what's really at stake this time.

I'm still convinced the old switcheroo is coming. No way TPTB let Biden debate Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

LOL, I like that pic.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I think Susan Rice is going to be Biden's pick. She's respected by our allies and could mend fences on day one.

As far as Hillary. That ain't gonna happen. Really, what world are you Trump supporters living in that you think Biden would get near Hillary. Too funny! LOL!

The only world where it makes sense that Biden could get votes. Harris and Rice certainly won't pull any votes from anywhere.

Whatever pick he has is a losing ticket, Hillary is the only one that has the backing and prior votes to possibly pull it off. The votes would come from those that wanted Hillary there in 2016....neither Harris nor Rice can do that.

Good luck!

She won't accept it.

Harris or Duckworth are my bets. Hillary will support him, but I don't see her actually entering politics again (except, perhaps, in a judicial capacity.) At this point in her life, the stress isn't worth it.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I think Susan Rice is going to be Biden's pick. She's respected by our allies and could mend fences on day one.

As far as Hillary. That ain't gonna happen. Really, what world are you Trump supporters living in that you think Biden would get near Hillary. Too funny! LOL!

The only world where it makes sense that Biden could get votes. Harris and Rice certainly won't pull any votes from anywhere.

Whatever pick he has is a losing ticket, Hillary is the only one that has the backing and prior votes to possibly pull it off. The votes would come from those that wanted Hillary there in 2016....neither Harris nor Rice can do that.

Good luck!

She won't accept it.

Harris or Duckworth are my bets. Hillary will support him, but I don't see her actually entering politics again (except, perhaps, in a judicial capacity.) At this point in her life, the stress isn't worth it.

I look at it as a "out" for crimes they committed. If they are on the ticket then investigating them is off the table. Hillary has the most to lose.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The question is, how much dirt does Hillary have on Biden

That will be the telling point

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
None of those help Biden in states where he is weak, but both have some national exposure. I'd say Susan Rice is better than Kamala Harris but is Biden actually gonna campaign anywhere? Gonna look bad if his VP is out and about and he isn't
edit on 18-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Bingo...and based off my prior research on PROMIS she has dirt on everyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Bingo...and based off my prior research on PROMIS she has dirt on everyone.

Hillary definitely has dirt on everyone. Now that he is dead I can say that the director of the FBI that Clinton fired was fired because he refused to hand over files to the Clintons on important people. The director was friends with my father and told him this in confidence. I believe it because a friend of ours who worked in the Whitehouse for 8 years left when the Clinton administration asked him to do something illegal, he never told us what it was, and got himself transferred out of the Whitehouse before they could "get" him for not cooperating.

Remember the scandal where Hills fingerprints were found all over secret FBI files in HER office while she was FLOTUS? Well the replacement FBI director must have handed them over.

She has dirt on every major political figure who was in office while she was FLOTUS and I would not be surprised if she collected more as Sec of State.

I would not put it beneath her to use the information to blackmail her way to VP and then plan on offing Joe once he is elected or giving him the
"choice" to step down or she will expose his medical records about his brain surgery and brain bleeds, and his mild dementia. I could easily see this as her plan with all the DNC important figures terrified to not do what she tell them to.

edit on 7/18/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hillary’s soul is so black she could leave fingerprints on a lump of coal .

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No , I think he hinted at Nathanial .......

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Predicting Tuesday August 4, 2020 that Biden will announce Hillary Clinton at VP pick.

So close. My mom has severe dementia and is always getting dates wrong, but she was going off about how Joey-Joe picked Chelsea Clinton as his pick for VP. I would say that she's off her rocker, but maybe she's on to the DNC platform.

Let's pretend Joey-Joe picks Chelsea, then he dies "for some reason". Now the DNC has a woman running as their Presidential Candidate who is young, healthy, and a Clinton. What else does do they need? Chelsea could grab anybody she wants as her VP pick, and there would be no need or time for another convention.

Now let's also look at the Clinton plan from way back when:
Bill Clinton 1992-2000
Al Gore 2000-2008
Hillary Clinton 2008-20016
Chelsea Clinton 2016-2024

That really was the Clinton plan, I was surprised when they "OK'ed" Obama to take up Hillary's spot, but I guess Hillary thought she could just have 2016-2024 and leave Chelsea with 2024-2032. Who knows what went through their heads. I mean George Bush jr Screwed up their plans a little too, but it doesn't seem that it was messed up that much. Also Al Gore would probably have done more harm to their plans than George did (you know with his environmentalism and all).

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

She won't accept it.

I look at it as a "out" for crimes they committed. If they are on the ticket then investigating them is off the table. Hillary has the most to lose.

Confident enough for a friendly bet?

I bet that "Hillary will give some advice, but won't be asked to be VP."

And I will further bet that Hillary isn't ever convicted of or jailed for crimes (no matter who wins the bid or when)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Predicting Tuesday August 4, 2020 that Biden will announce Hillary Clinton at VP pick.

So close. My mom has severe dementia and is always getting dates wrong, but she was going off about how Joey-Joe picked Chelsea Clinton as his pick for VP. I would say that she's off her rocker, but maybe she's on to the DNC platform.

Let's pretend Joey-Joe picks Chelsea...

Well, that'd lose a lot of the Democrat vote. Chelsea's a silly choice, and every Democrat and Republican knows this. He needs someone who will bring in funds (Chelsea can't do that) and who will strongly unite people (Chelsea has no track record with this.) The only thing she's got going for her is "Clinton daughter" and frankly that's not any real benefit.

We don't need silly choices. We need a strong VP with good administrative skills.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Hillary is under at least 3 Federal Investigations. She testifies in front of a judge/court on September 9th about alleged crimes committed.

Danger...Danger.....Danger..

It is the only way she can keep from being investigated.

How many investigations by House Republicans after they regained the House?

How many charges after almost four years into Trump's first term and the promise to lock her up? How many years with...nothing? Or is it finally imminent, this time?

Tick Tock.

Chances he picks her as VP are very, very slim.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Michael Obama, only if a DNA test is not required.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join