It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden VP pick

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No , I think he hinted at Nathanial .......

Now that is pure art....belly laughed. My old fave was the yoda Skywalker one. This may be better.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Expect the unexpected unless you already expect it. Seems Abrams is definitely out of play now, but for a moment it all seemed possible. When pigs fly comes to mind.

I think Biden should pick Hillary and then have to step down before the election and let's just get to it.

It would be like a Don King Mega-Rematch and be more indicative of what's really at stake this time.

I'm still convinced the old switcheroo is coming. No way TPTB let Biden debate Trump.

I know you get it....the switcheroo is definitely coming....

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Predicting Tuesday August 4, 2020 that Biden will announce Hillary Clinton at VP pick.

Yeah , that would be a good way for his to throw away the lead he has over Trump , pick the person who lost the last election because she's an unlikable liability.

Don't see it myself.

“The lead he has on Trump”

Ha ha haaaaa!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hillary? Oh god, please let it be so.
Pretty please with sugar on top!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Ha ha haaaaa!

Glad you find it amusing.

The margin is closer among likely voters, 54 percent for Biden and 44 percent for Trump, but whichever margin you look at, the survey is the fifth consecutive high-quality national poll — those conducted by live phone interviewers — to show Biden ahead of Trump by 10 points or more. Of the nine such polls conducted since the second half of June, Biden has led Trump by double digits in seven of them.
www.politico.com...

He who laughs last laughs longest.
I just hope ATS is still a thing by then.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Ha ha haaaaa!

Glad you find it amusing.

The margin is closer among likely voters, 54 percent for Biden and 44 percent for Trump, but whichever margin you look at, the survey is the fifth consecutive high-quality national poll — those conducted by live phone interviewers — to show Biden ahead of Trump by 10 points or more. Of the nine such polls conducted since the second half of June, Biden has led Trump by double digits in seven of them.
www.politico.com...

He who laughs last laughs longest.
I just hope ATS is still a thing by then.

as do I

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Apparently his pick is coming next week.....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well....I guess Tuesday next week. Still same choice....Hillary.....it is all about Optics and delaying investigations.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well....I guess Tuesday next week. Still same choice....Hillary.....it is all about Optics and delaying investigations.

Harris or Rice, as I said before.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I predict the Drama will be Academy Award material 😃

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Big rumors swirling that it's Michigan Governor Whitmer 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
He's going to pick Obama (via loophole).

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
(No Chance for a Bonafide Victory - see details)

First Question - Why did Hillary Clinton Lose against Donald Trump = Answer = Her goals were not progressive enough at the time, and her campaign was reduced to a series of non-factual personal attacks.

Second Question - Why did Joe Biden Lose against Donald Trump = For Good or Bad, you have to pick a polarizing position, you don't have a choice, the party is not good with suffrage, and, the current president has done reasonably good so far, in a time of crisis, that is two major blows.

the campaign with joe biden, is starting to give up its, polarizing position, and its beginning to immediately fall into the shadow of the trump administration. furthermore. the campaign should take up the assumption of victory, and become more like a "poser", less inclined to attack or discredit the current president and administration, more focused on what it has to offer, and. More focused on how the people dictated the current campaign, less focused on biden's leadership ability.

things have started out good, and you should re-hash that stale, dogma you have again. not change it no modify it, and certainly not fall into the presidents footsteps by appearing more mainstream, even if not by much. (a rich man was elected the last time, a person that shows some lack of leaderships ability this time maybe).

No chance of winning. What that means is, you have a 5 to 15 percent of voter fraud that could elect you into office. And if you do win, then a recount, could disrupt the election. So very low odds. I would continue to run with it, even in a no win position. Furthermore, I've succeeded in making a dent in the campaign specifically, as sin related to humanity, by praying more or more sincerely, periodically.

What you have is the parading of a mental illness with minorities in society nothing more, and this is globally, and this will have a conclusion.

The "unified field and humanities native genome design, and the deadly capacity for generations of deviating from that in uncleanness", is the primary issue with this last generation. not necessarily a global war, civil or social crisis. People should die, sure, then we'll have to see how Moses decides to cut into that, by killing more, and then by giving the opportunity to certain countries in good faith for god's mercies and going from there.

anything else is a "suicide pleasure of attrition", that has a conclusion, both in the present, but more so in the near future.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Biden will pick Susan Rice. Trump counters three days later with Nikki Haley as his woman of color pick. Book it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Susan Rice is low-keyed. The Biden Camp says they like that about her. She will not overshadow Joe.

What they neglect to mention is that she is a subject in a federal unmasking investigation... along with John Durham's obamagate investigation.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
(VP Pick)
nytimes.com/article/biden-vice-president-2020.html

Val Demings

or

Karen Bass

Background

GENESIS 19:36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
GENESIS 19:37 And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same [is] the father of the Moabites unto this day.
GENESIS 19:38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same [is] the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.
God Shutdown the Unified Field on Earth, it was later re-activated leading to King David, then it was shut down again after the Crucifixion (issue dead flesh, those genetic lines with humanity)
EXODUS 6:4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.
JOSHUA 12:8 In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:
God Commanded, but didn't carry it out himself, sons of man (angels) under the levites. Euthanized all those Genetic lines Except the "Moabites"/Jews, because they were tried for a longer season but also failed, God later demands their deaths, (removed tribe of ephraim in book of revelations)
EXODUS 17:14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this [for] a memorial in a book, and rehearse [it] in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
The Children of Lot, generations of genetic decay................Generally, Genetic Dan, and Hebrews, God later finishes those statements in the book of revelation..............Unified Field designed into the human genome is what kills them, they cannot effectively do anything with god's mercies, in those environments. I understand this is a minor controversy at the present. Until Moses, decides how to interject these "suicide pleasure", and isolate them from god's mercy allowances.
As long as the people are given the opportunity to obtain god's mercies (principally off world), according to whatever countries are inview, and man's focus isn't immediately a war, or suicide pleasure, social conflict with those genetic lines, there won't be a real problem or need to use euthanasias by Moses, this is a controversy that will be resolved soon.
Humanity has the right to die worthless, that is not being contended. The only area of contention is giving the people the opportunity of god's mercies, the kind of mental illness that is going around will only equal euthanasia both for the leadership, and the people until I am satisfied its no longer an issue for god..............we'll have to see how things progress.
Remember God's Will is Progressive, Edward Leedskalnin was allowed certain benefits and people of that day, but probably not as much time and attention off world as we will have, this is the final end of mankind in about 40 or so years to halley's comet
(the controversy of no value living for those genetic lines seems valid, this may be downplayed as a statistical issue, also not involving explicit access to god's mercies or an additional conflict of "suicide pleasures", you have already about total life span of moses to the present for suicide pleasure only and no profit)

EDIT

outside of genetic dan, brown races generally, and the hebrews, the issue is treated statically/statistically, this controversy will also by resolved soon (you have about 1 billion plus people close to 2 billion that will have to die, this is a mental and functional illness, once god kills them this year 12/21/2020, i'll have to cut in and kill, also, then I shouldn't have to kill anymore, more then play the nations in view, with god's mercies, or you can just suffer and die the few years you have left, something like that)

(humanity will have a otherwise very slow and painful death, with possible removal of sense of taste and smell, we are the last generation, coronavirus should be a main stay, junk dna, etc. the lack of a unified field association should be a mainstay, for this earth, off world we'll complete the understanding...........so you can choose suffering and death in your pleasure, god does allow that)

EDIT

Only two solutions until the controvery of 12/21/2020 is resolved, a blind and dumb death marked by the prayer and death of moses, or billions dead marked by the moses as the mediator of god's mercies (ensign of isaiah).............will be resolved soon

(enough euthanasia will not be performed to re-activate the unified on earth, more then whatever happens briefly, only enough to justify the functional and mental illness humanity has with any presentation of god's mercies in some official way or another for the few countries in view at that time)

EDIT

(no unfied field on earth, means those genetic lines their bodies absorb a charge, then they die from that and many people with them) (right now, i'm not sure if 1 to 2 billion will just die from that, so probably less then that, so i'll have cut a lot down, with "singularities" following god's action)
edit on 11-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Biden will pick Susan Rice. Trump counters three days later with Nikki Haley as his woman of color pick. Book it.

Nope to the first. I bet nope to the second as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Predicting Tuesday August 4, 2020 that Biden will announce Hillary Clinton at VP pick.

Kamala Harris. As I've said all along (one of his top two picks) nypost.com... s-as-his-vice-president/

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And apparently I am not a prophet....LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And apparently I am not a prophet....LOL

It was a tough choice, and there was a lot of work that went into making the selection. I had some very good information sources which made it easier for me to predict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join