It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Community Calls On NYPD To Bring Back Anti-Crime Unit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: JBurns
Seems like many black Americans, even those in deep blue cities, are beginning to re-evaluate their past practices of allowing exceedingly white liberals speak for them. The liberals decide their policy, their platform, and expect their votes. They speak for their entire community. And in return, they get decades of failed policy and now the bodies are piling up.

Edit: NOT directed at you, OP, just had a minor light bulb moment.

You know what this actually sounds like from the "outside" looking "inside" here?

New Age slave & master crap. Don't speak for yourself, let the white woke college kiddies do it for you, THEY know what's best for you.

Because black folk can't possibly be equipped with enough between the ears do that themselves. My god, if I were black right now, I'd be so goddamn offended at the insinuation that I NEEEEED the SJWs to take over to do anything that I'd HAVE to gang up with Aug to throat punch the white knighters just to ram home the offensiveness point.

This is what I've been saying the whole time. Some of my friends and close acquaintances jumped on the BLM wagon as soon as the whole Floyd BS happened. When I pointed out that BLM was being coopted by white liberals and that they were the ones instigating violence and were the main source of the rioting they re-evaluated their stances real quick.

It's also why a lot of prominent black people were so against having white people even show up, and in some cases they were telling white people that if they are going to be there to support that they should remain silent and let the black people do the talking and lead the chants. They were catching on that they were having their voices suppressed even within a movement that was supposed to be their own.

I had these conversations with my friends who are non-white, and all but a couple of them were agreeing that the BLM thing has gone too far and has been coopted. But damn, I try and have that conversation with my acquaintances who are woke liberals and it's no conversation real quick.

It's nothing but "F YOU!" "DIE!" "You're a piece of s#!t!" You just can't discuss things with them.

Their eyes may as well just roll into the back of their heads while they screech until you get tired of it and walk away.

It would almost be comical that whenever they get triggered if their posture went rigid and that their heads flip back and a strobe light popped out of their necks while their reeeee blares on.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Doesn’t surprise me. BLM and Antifa are anarchists. They want the state destroyed. Perhaps BLM did not start this way but that’s what it has become.

No reasonable person wants to live in a lawless hellhole.

All the mayors, governors, legislatures, corporate leaders and ngo directors who back them are really stupid. If they get their “revolution” you will be first against the wall.
edit on 1972020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That's what THEY think

But it's the law that continues protecting them

If they make this a free for all they will not like the results

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has posted this video yet. If it has been I missed it.

This video is of a black woman pouring black paint all over the BLM logo while saying refund the police and that black lives matter, but that Black Lives Matter doesn't care about black people.

The "Black Lives Matter" mural has to this day had people throw paint on it at least four times.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I'm surprised no one has posted this video yet. If it has been I missed it.

This video is of a black woman pouring black paint all over the BLM logo while saying refund the police and that black lives matter, but that Black Lives Matter doesn't care about black people.

The "Black Lives Matter" mural has to this day had people throw paint on it at least four times.

And DeBlasio continues to waste tax payer dollars to protect it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join