It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh, on the latest Flynn foolishness;

- The 3 judge panel in DC ruled in favor of Flynn
- Sullivan filed motion for full 11 judge panel to rule
- 10 judges will rule by Aug 10th (IIRC)
- 1 judge (Trump appointed) recused himself
- 10 judge panel (7 Dem + 3 Rep). If 5 of 10 uphold earlier ruling, it sticks. Flynn wins. If 6 of 10 overturn the earlier ruling, Sullivan gets to keep arguing.

This is a political ploy to (one or more of);

1) force Trump to pardon Flynn resulting in barrage of House investigations
2) keep Flynn from serving POTUS again prior to election (regardless of capacity)
3) attempt to give House ammo to go after Barr again

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Yup. Over the last several hours the non-redacted versions were posted on 8k.

Thank-you. Tonight will be my first visit since the 8chan to 8kun (khun) conversion. Anyway, wish me luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They do cover Q stuff tongue in cheek.. Which is better than the rest but, go big or go home. If Fox reported what we all know as fact..we would be so much further down the road of awakening. I think the Captain Obvious drops are a reminder.. that we have more than we know.

Very good point. I can only stomach Fox News in small doses. It’s Fox Biz that I watch/listen to the most.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now, you DEFINITELY need to wear the mask, gloves, and goggles in there.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I wish people would keep quiet about the "secret" for un-redacting the pages. The court may make Monday's release un-redact-proof.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So... how are people here seeing all this? I'm yet to look in to the docs myself.
Is this the big one? I mean I know it is obviously big, but is it time to actually post this gif?

I also have to address the link Kasalt posted up re:Trump implication. Probably something no one wants to hear. (Are these from the unsealed Gislaine docs Kasalt?
I just wonder... what then? What would happen if everyone up top is involved? :/
I know many here are very much Trump supporters... but just stepping backwards and being objective, what if both Trump and Biden are implicated. Total loss of trust. No trust of government, no trust in big tech firms, no trust in the letter agencies... no trust in the police... I mean... where do you go from there? People would certainly be united.

Is this when JFKjr appears like Jesus and everyone votes for him? Or does government as a whole get totally rejected.
Or is this a UN move/globalist move to destroy America?
I have no position here, I am merely thinking out loud, and wondering what others are thinking.

May you live in interesting times.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I've found a link to POTUS meeting with RED CROSS today.

In this tweetat 18:33:13:

As the Wall goes up, illegal crossings go down. This past week we built over 10 miles of Wall at our Southern Border. We now have 256 miles of NEW Wall and we are on track to have 300 miles completed by the end of August! t.co...

Q256

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34635 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:27:40 (EST)
Dates: 25, 27, 28.
Stringer, RED RED, ASIA.
Analyze the connection.
Learn to read the map.
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Jul 30th.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Bear in mind what is seen cannot be unseen.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
May you live in interesting times.

Where are you going?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS / Red Cross pics...

twitter.com...

In other news across the pond...

Brexit mastermind Nigel Farage is looking to repeat the impossible by helping Italy liberate itself from the EU's shackles

British politician Farage has been revealed as a behind-the-scenes figure in advising a new ‘Italexit’ party that will campaign for a return of Italy’s sovereignty, fuelled by a rising tide of anti-EU sentiment.

Just when you thought he’d been consigned to history, Mr. Brexit himself, Nigel Farage, is back. Only this time, he’s franchising out his brand to take another swing at the establishment.

Ha, can you imagine if Nigel goes on a European Tour and one by one he breaks countries out of the EU. Kek!

What Does the Appointment of Richard Moore as MI6's New 'C' Mean for the British Secret Service?

On 29 July, Downing Street announced the appointment of Richard Moore as chief of MI6, officially known as the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS). British and American analysts have outlined the potential spheres of interest of the British spy agency's new "C".

Moore, who is currently serving as political director in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, will replace Alex Younger in the autumn.

Richard Moore / late Roger Moore aka James Bond 😎.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

You can copy/Pasta the redactions on to the notepad program and words from the redactions show up.

Go ahead try yourself anons.

www.courtlistener.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 07/31/20 (Fri) 01:03:40076410 (1) No.10134839

[infiltration]

Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].

CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
Traitors everywhere.
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
Sequence of events.
Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].
McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].
Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]
Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC
Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.
Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].
Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship

Who benefits the most?
[D]?
China [CCP]?
Russia is the enemy.
China is our friend.
[MSDNC [social media] programming]
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.

Prevent accountability.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
SHADOW GOVERNMENT
INFORMATION WARFARE
INSURGENCY

Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 31-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 30th
3 Q posts, 17 POTUS tweets of which 2 retweets: total 20

Q V18.45 20200730 to 4616 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in today's decodes:
3 times = Q4, Q118, Q155, Q2020

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Going? You mean with what I posted? No where... I'm just trying to assimilate what Kasalt posted and not just ignore it.
I'm just saying that I don't know where that information will lead to.
Please don't read to much into it. I am as clueless as the next guy. I'm trying to guage what anyone else is thinking really.

EDIT: I'm also trying to understand whos play Gislaine actually is... Deepstate? I think what I am getting at, is IF Trump has been implicated, and Q is real and all that, then this couldn't have been unexpected.
edit on 31-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So what? That’s it?
Not you Trillium.
I am talking about Q.
Nice recap I could have wrote that in about 2 minutes. And most of it two years ago.

What are you gonna do about it Q?

Do it.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Now, you DEFINITELY need to wear the mask, gloves, and goggles in there.

I'm back. Wasn't so bad. Voat - QResearch board, right? Amazingly quiet, considering the Maxwell-Epstein drop. Longest thread had only 134 posts, and it was started 12 hours ago. Much "tamer" than the old 8chan was. That's a good thing, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I'll just wait until more analysis rolls in. Since this release is supposed to be about a 2015 civil suit, the references to 2016 by some analysts has me confused.

Plus, it doesn't seem like the material which is (was) redacted, was worthy of being redacted. Maybe courts are like our DOJ and Intel agencies. They think everything is highly classified, when its nothing more than embarrassing to someone.

p.s. Also, someone on Twitter said a docket search on Barry Soetoro is turning up hits.

edit on 7/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
Trump is implicated: twitter.com...

Uh, no. Try again.

Flights back to NY from Mar Largo without Epstein and his victims doesn’t equate to “implicated”. LOL, this info was known long ago.

Your TDS is flaring up.

The other doc is from 2016. If and when he’s actually implicated, I’ll lead the “lock him up” parade.

Regarding my earlier/last few posts... I didn't see this. So, does that mean Trump is safe with regard to Gislaine reveals?
Sorry for any confusion.

EDIT: I've not invested a tonne of time into any documents around Epstein/Maxwell... so just unaware basically.
edit on 31-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
DECODES Re Q4620

1) SPURIOUS SPACE at the end of lines:

24: "[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3]. "
This could mean a 24 hr warning!

33: "8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide "

36: "11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items "

39: "14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance "

48: "All assets deployed. "
49: "Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you. "
50: "Prevent accountability. "

52: "SHADOW GOVERNMENT "

Is that a shout out to YesterdayTodayTomorrow I see?
Shorthand? = [Ready when needed], 8.11. 14(:00) All assets deployed....?

2) Timestamp/delta2ACRONYM includes AGJ (A.G. Jury?), DC

3) Post is 4116 characters long:
Q4116 No Increased Heart Risks In Large Test of COVID-19 Patients Treated with CHQ/HCQ and Azithromycin
Has same last line as Q4620!!!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5e38c3 No.9041931 📁
May 5 2020 15:02:03 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Welcome to the REVOLUTION.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Jul 31st!

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
OCCPCCPCCPTDCCCPISFHWHCCNATSECIMMMMNATSECICDNIDECLASHSPIPOTUSMMCWBIBBNATSECINATSECWHDECLASRHSJACLASMCPOTUSIMPOTUSCCIPOTUSCIPOTUSCDCWHOSCIPOTUSDDCAD GOVSCPMSDNCCCCERABLMCNCDEESBSBUCSBPCDDEPOTUSEECPNSAPCANYICTTTSGTMWDCCCPRCMSDNCAEDPSHADOWPRESIDENCYHUSSEINSHADOWGOVERNMENTINFORMATIONWARFAREINSURGENCYY PWR

a) base = 3362
Q3362 Epstein Once Claimed He Co-founded Clinton Foundation: Connect the dots.

b) Remove dupes = 10
Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation

c) base+nums = 3649
Q3649 It's Going to be Biblical video clip + pic of perps behind bars.

d) Removedupes+nums = 297 = referenced in:
Q2378 >>297 Sen Feinstein (D) Connected to China's "Silicon Valley of Hardware" in Shenzhen: No. 297 - where was this picture taken?

5) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q1.. HRC Extradition
Q3.. Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
Q28 Picture Being Painted
Q52 Barack Obama Net Worth + other Dems Net Worth
Q80 Getting Organized & understanding Signature stringers

Q337 Patriots, rest assured we are in control. Watch, confirm, and disseminate. The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division. It's FAKE! Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed. Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop. Why is this relevant? Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant? This requires a DEEP CLEANING. These people are stupid. You are safe. Have faith.

Q340 1.2MM Marker: You are learning. News unlocks map. Future proves past. Not everything can be stated 1:1.

Q503 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker: Original missing "Q" Revised including "Q" Coincidence?

Q1203 Mack is naming names. Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal). Proof. The ‘Standard’ Hotel. Helicopter crash. All related. Future will prove past. AS. Feeling ok today? Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important? Tick TOCK (LLC).

Q1703 Congressman Files Resolution for Rod Rosenstein Impeachment: [RR]

edit on 31-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: completed formatting and add 24 hour warning

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And memes?

I don’t think memes are gonna do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join