It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Reality is stranger than fiction.

If you tried to write some of these characters and incidents into a dramatic narrative, it would seem too embellished and..."Corney"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
John Bash of Texas.....looking specifically into unmasking.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: HackScribbler

I don't like to admit this, but Trump's way of speaking about people has led directly to all this disrespectful discourse in public.

I have to respectfully disagree with this assertion.

Look: Leadership is best done by the dent of personal example.

If the Dem's don't like Trump's style, then they should NOT emulate it. Harsh truth is that they are poor losers on a scale that is historic. They have attacked in every way possible since before he was elected.

Another harsh truth is that too much weight has been put on style before substance. It is high time someone spoke plainly to the American public, because the public has been bamboozled for DECADES by the MSM, Disney, Hollywood, and Madison Avenue.

The thing that is truly regrettable is that it took our country this long to get someone in the White House who is willing to cut through the nonsense and get down to brass tacks.

Uncultured? Yes. Necessary? IMO, yes. Your take may be at variance with mine -- respect.

Cheers

Agreed. He only revealed what was always there, but remained hidden. He has a way, it has made him successful, good on him. Fact is, he has a public persona and a private one. One was crafted for this, to reveal what was hidden and it has for all with eyes to see. World Wide no less. We're not going back and that was the point.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This CLIP is for those who are just sure Barr isn't getting it done. Did any of those so sure know the specific details of where this investigation is at in progress? As BB said "these things take time."

Interesting a House Rep tweeted this.

edit on 28-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biggs is on his A game. His brother teaches at my kids’ high school.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If the Dems expend all of this political capital, shifting far left, burning down own cities, and exploiting Covid to beat Trump in November....

If you think they freaked out with Hillary losing, it’ll be much uglier for them this time.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is staggering. Truly beyond it.

Vaccines are remarkably safe, review finds

Wait, what? Remarkably safe, why are they not just "safe?" Why the qualification? (check the age etc of the writers can one will understand)

But this...

(CNN)Vaccine label changes have made vaccines even safer than they were before, and they remain "remarkably" safe, Israeli-based researchers reported Monday.

WTAF????? "Label changes have made vaccines even safer." WTAF???? WTF???? These writers need to have their access to a computer, pencil or anything at all taken away. They need to be put in a cage.

Labels alone can make thing safe. Okay then, guns are made safer by changing labels. Rabid animals are made safer by changing labels. Bombs are made safer....

I'll be all three reporters proudly wear their masks.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
On May 27, 2020, a Justice Department spokeswoman said that Attorney General William Barr had assigned Bash to review practices of the Trump-Russia investigation related to the 2016 "unmasking" of Trump's advisor Gen. Michael Flynn in a phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
source

Meet the U.S. Attorney John Franklin Bash III

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Trying to figure out where the deleted tweet was in relation to this one...

Did they expect the censoring? Was this a way to draw attention to the information and the censorship?

Look at this googheadline screen grab related to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm late to the Barr but this is hilarious...

How Dare you! 😂🤣🤪

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
You might also like this video from AlienScientist (he's the one who posted the Fouche video)

AS does a massive amount of research in UFOlogy and he has accrued a lot of good information. He's on fire to get the truth out

Also, I don't know if you've heard of Phil Schneider but he's another whistleblower who I've listened to and to me...he sounds like the real deal

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Here ya go cranky:

The greyed section shows the "sooo" tweet at the bottom and the deleted tweet at the top!!

Notice the timestamp MIRROR:

"sooo" tweet at... 22:23:25
deleted tweet at. 22:36:52

Time difference between the two tweets is 13:27 = bloodlines:3x3x3

ETA - This alternative view has the POTUS tweet IDs to left and original tweetID to right:

edit on 28-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm sorry, but Phil Schneider was a complete, proven phony.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ThunderStrzok due out with book about Trump, Russia

“Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump” is due out Sept. 8, publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Books & Media said in a statement to The Associated Press.

File under children's fiction.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler
Do you have sources I can look at?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Barr just said "the Ukraine situation is a 'Hall of Mirrors'"!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That was very interesting for it to be stated in public by a public figure, but now that it's out will "Q" just lay out the facts about how the Trotskyist Organizations are using Ukraine to funnel money back to the DNC?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Here ya go cranky:

The greyed section shows the "sooo" tweet at the bottom and the deleted tweet at the top!!

Notice the timestamp MIRROR:

"sooo" tweet at... 22:23:25
deleted tweet at. 22:36:52

Time difference between the two tweets is 13:27 = bloodlines:3x3x3

ETA - This alternative view has the POTUS tweet IDs to left and original tweetID to right:

Mirror means completion or target hit.

So it appears it was known it was going to happen. So did they cause it, or allow it, or figure it was going to?

More interesting RE "sooo," it might indicate imminent action?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

They yell a million questions at him, that are flawed in their very basis, then yell at him "RECLAIMING MY TIME" every time Barr tries to answer a question. Seriously, WTF?

Isn't that the democrats "gotcha!" tactic, same as always? Lol

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join