It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navarro says China ‘Spawned’ COVID-19 in a Lab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Okay, so this is crazy. White House trade adviser Peter Navarro on the Ali Velshi show today.

Navarro: "They spawned the virus, they hid the virus, they send hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals over here to seed and spread the virus..."

He went on to accuse the Chinese of failing to raise an early alarm when the outbreak began last year and then “under the shield of the [World Health Organization]” not divulging an accurate genomic picture of the virus. “The Chinese Communist Party is responsible for every bad thing we’re experiencing right now,” he said. “We need to start pointing the blame at China.” Link

No video yet.

ETA: Some video here: Raw Story

This is the guy also sitting on 63 million tablets of hydroxychloriquine he can't move?

edit on 3-7-2020 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Where does he say "in a lab". I happen to believe this 100% BTW, from about the first week it came out. It will be found out to be lab created at some point. There is already some pretty compelling evidence from scientists that show it was likely a man-made virus using several different virus strains that were combined.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Where does he say "in a lab". I happen to believe this 100% BTW, from about the first week it came out. It will be found out to be lab created at some point. There is already some pretty compelling evidence from scientists that show it was likely a man-made virus using several different virus strains that were combined.

He says it in the interview. I caught some of the interview. It was bonkers.

Some more video here from Twitter via this link.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

It isn't spawned. It is a genetically modified virus that has, at the very least, had the gain of function sequence inserted into it.

It's manmade, not spawned

And here's something you can watch after reading the peer reviewed paper.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Oh, I don't disbelieve this. I'm of the belief it was not spawned in Chine and highly suspect that Russia has more than one hand in this, and that the explosion at the Russian disease research lab called VECTOR was not a coincidence.

Also read this yesterday. Link.

There may be political motivation to promote the lab theory and also to suppress it.

One thing's certain: We're going to have a hard time figuring out the truth here.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's the only part of this shiza storm I believe is the truth. It can explain just about everything going on and how it unfolded.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A low level bio weapon design to "Linger" not kill fast and "evaporate".

Easily transported and released strategically. 🥶

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A low level bio weapon design to "Linger" not kill fast and "evaporate".

Easily transported and released strategically. 🥶

So it was designed by the sickest of the sickest that a man and woman could create in bed.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Reminds me.....

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Reminds me.....

LAY OFF THE BEAVERS. WILL YA!!!

edit on 7/3/2020 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

No crap Sherlock,

The non-natural inserts are pretty common knowledge now.

Plus one to "gain of function" viral inserts.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Show us your compelling evidence, please.

On the other hand:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

www.biospace.com...

foreignpolicy.com...

and on the 'third' hand...

www.psychologytoday.com...
edit on 4-7-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is a great thread. Over 100 pages of theories in another thread boiled down to the two most likely reasons for the existence of Covid-19. I hope the ATS replacement has educational threads like this!

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ingenious Chinese Bio-Weapons scientists invent weapon that disproportionately targets the US?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Scientists with gifts from China in 3,2,1 "No. Covid came from a wet market"

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is a great thread. Over 100 pages of theories in another thread boiled down to the two most likely reasons for the existence of Covid-19. I hope the ATS replacement has educational threads like this!

Is this sarcasm?

The thread isn't about the conspiracy theory per se. It's more about the fact that an Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and national Defense Production Act policy coordinator went on live TV and spoke about this theory like a crazy person.

Do carry on though.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Yeah, well most people suspect that it didn't.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is Navarro Sherlock?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Ingenious Chinese Bio-Weapons scientists invent weapon that disproportionately targets the US?

Or more likely, other countries like China aren't telling the truth about their numbers. Which do you think is more likely? They already lied about the origins and dates, why do you think they are going to give you the real death toll in a country of 3-4 billion?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Uh, not news to those of us who watch Edge of Wonder on YouTube. Well documented that it is a man made virus, manufacturers in the Bioweapons lab in Wuhan. Epoch Times has long since reported this. And it's becoming more obvious that a certain US political party may have collaborated with the CCP in the timing of the release of the virus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join