It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is great news ! Hope Ghislane Maxwell is talkative about all persons no matter how high in the social ladder they are and results would lead opening ugly thruths to all the public.
Clintons as well as Trump have had connections to Epstein, monarchs and most likely people in movie industry too. I remember seeing in a clip of that netflix document how Trump made sexist moves right next to Epstein.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This just happened this morning about an hour ago:

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

This could be a huge development.
Not much info out yet, as this just occurred...but more will be coming.

Well,
It is she who was supposed to do the pimping.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
This is great news ! Hope Ghislane Maxwell is talkative about all persons no matter how high in the social ladder they are and results would lead opening ugly thruths to all the public.
Clintons as well as Trump have had connections to Epstein, monarchs and most likely people in movie industry too. I remember seeing in a clip of that netflix document how Trump made sexist moves right next to Epstein.

This is 4D chess. Clinton’s are “has-beens”, they are out of the lime light. Trump is still in it. Who’s Biden’s runner up, because he or she probably has no dirt with Epstein. IMO.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Finally some good news! Should we start preloading "Maxwell didn't kill herself" memes for the ready?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Finally some good news! Should we start preloading "Maxwell didn't kill herself" memes for the ready?

Never too early.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Another strange development - A Federal Judge has
ordered previous legal files on Jeffrey Epstein case
to be destroyed.

From yesterday:

Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge.

www.newsweek.com...

That seems kind of odd?!

Hmmmmnn........ How convenient, did he know of her pending arrest I wonder.

Was he himself in Epstein's disgusting clique of paedophiles?

If the Epstein files get disappeared there will be no corroboration either way? /SMH

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Never too early.

It's sort of like putting the champagne on ice.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: IAMTAT

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Merry Fricken Christmas!

BURN THE WITCH!

In many ways I think she was exponentially worse than Epstein....

In any other circumstance, I would agree with you. In this case, I'd be willing to deal with the witch to take down the rest of the sickos. Give her whatever immunity you want if she can take down the nest. Andrew, Clinton et al

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Empty every medieval Chinese torture methods to get the monster to talk..

I’d make her talk. ..

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
D5

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Well,

...apparently, she ALSO indulged in sampling the wares.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hillary: Hey, you know that thing you did for me? I need you to do that again.

Anonymous caller: The Benghazi thing?

Hillary: No! The choking thing.

Anonymous caller: Oh, the Haitian thing. Girl you’re a freak.

Hillary: Dear Satan, no, the “didn’t kill himself” thing.

Anonymous caller: Ha, Yes, yes, I’m following now. Same price as before, no adults this time, all children as promised.

Hillary: Done.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
shot twice in the back of the head.. with a bolt action rifle... suicide

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interestingly, a former Israeli spy named Ari Ben-Menashe has claimed that Maxwell was a Mossad agent. A lot of people believed Epstein and Maxwell were working with intelligence agencies to provide children to world leaders and otherwise prominent people for blackmail to control them.
It will be very interesting to see what happens now that Maxwell as been arrested, especially if she is indeed a Mossad agent. I'm sure Israel won't be very happy.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You know what's weird, I think we can all guess who they are already. Many many of the very rich, powerful, throw some politicians in there, throw some royals in there. I actually wonder if good ol' Prince William is part of it too and the monarchy wanted Andrew to take some of the heat off.
In addition, the nicer/more wholesome an actor is in Hollywood the more perverse twisted they seem to be in real life. Yes, that includes many women!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This should be interesting!
How long will she last I wonder?

Another strange development - A Federal Judge has
ordered previous legal files on Jeffrey Epstein case
to be destroyed.

From yesterday:

Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge.

www.newsweek.com...

That seems kind of odd?!

It sure does!..like..wtf?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Interesting that she was arrested in New Hampshire.
I'm guessing this was a negotiated arrest...and she has likely been cooperating with the FBI for awhile now.

What do the charging documents say about that?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Well,

...apparently, she ALSO indulged in sampling the wares.

The video from Epstein Island has it all.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good news. Now if she brings a few of the powerful down before she gets *suicided* even better

She won't get the chance. If she's Mossad like Israeli operatives are claiming, she's already marked for death whether she has any intention of keeping quiet or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

She'll be hidden by the Feds in the same remote location as Jeffrey Epstein.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join