It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Florida Sheriff says he is deputizing all the gun owners for the Rioters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

How did you get that from my post? I'm a gun owner. I had training. My question is what about the people we have seen on video who have no idea how to properly handle a weapon? Do you want to them to be a deputy? They may shoot themselves instead of any rioter. Just because you own a gun does not mean you know how to handle it or how to handle it properly.

Seems like that was quite a reach you just made. Not making just any gun owner a deputy makes me pro riot. Sure.
edit on 2-7-2020 by frogs453 because: added

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I recommended which continuing education courses for doctors at my local hospital when asked. That started when I used a pressure point to control a patient that was flailing about while being wheeled down the hall in a gurney. He was on the cusp of consciousness so he flailed while moving and stopped while still. So I held the one for motion sickness near the wrist. He had no idea he was being moved after that. After explaining what I did to the ER doc when she asked she took a course on beneficial pressure points. That in turn had others asking me which course to take from their lists of options.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
this guy is spot on.
the majority of people are at peace and nice to each other.

the newz is saying the world is falling, and the weak minded minions are just rioting and creating chaos, because thats the easy way to get free jordans.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Ha good laugh there but FAIL!

Fail because we are Americans and we don't have to have YOUR approval to protect ourselves, legally.

Yes. We have a right to defend OURSELVES. I'm a longtime LTC carrying individual. This isn't about MY approval but good try. This is about a sheriff going rogue. We have enough problems with TRAINED LEOs on the line. Putting a bunch of armed amateurs is asking for trouble. Other sheriffs and the LEO community are calling this a dumb-ass move. And it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The dumb ass move is to let the rioters run all over you and your town. I don't care if you don't approve of people defending themselves because it is never stupid to protect your self.

I doubt you even know what you are talking about now.

I don't care if other sheriffs are idiots and if they are, that will be up to the citizens in that county if they are right or need replacing.

originally posted by: jtma508

Ha good laugh there but FAIL!

Fail because we are Americans and we don't have to have YOUR approval to protect ourselves, legally.

Yes. We have a right to defend OURSELVES. I'm a longtime LTC carrying individual. This isn't about MY approval but good try. This is about a sheriff going rogue. We have enough problems with TRAINED LEOs on the line. Putting a bunch of armed amateurs is asking for trouble. Other sheriffs and the LEO community are calling this a dumb-ass move. And it is.

ETA

No one will come to that county now I guarantee you to riot, and that is why he did it.
edit on 2-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Are people even rioting anymore?

I’ve watched very little news in the last 2-3 weeks. I know protests have still been going, albeit, diminished in size and frequency, but I haven’t heard anything about looting or riots in a while.

Arrests are being made to the rioters, they ARE slowing down but yes the last two weeks have been filled with them. The LEO's are finally pushing back is why it slowed down.

A quick Google search didn’t turn up much outside of the NYC Pride parade that turned sour after police intervention.

Any links to your claim? Not pickin’ at ya, I’m just curious as to the current state of the riots/looting.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Are people even rioting anymore?

I’ve watched very little news in the last 2-3 weeks. I know protests have still been going, albeit, diminished in size and frequency, but I haven’t heard anything about looting or riots in a while.

Arrests are being made to the rioters, they ARE slowing down but yes the last two weeks have been filled with them. The LEO's are finally pushing back is why it slowed down.

A quick Google search didn’t turn up much outside of the NYC Pride parade that turned sour after police intervention.

Any links to your claim? Not pickin’ at ya, I’m just curious as to the current state of the riots/looting.

Arrests this week

More proof

even more, should I go on, I have made my point haven't I?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well, your first 'proof' was two teens trying to set fire to a statue and another was from May 30th. Can you show us some 'proof' of the dangerous riots in Florida? I can't find anything since the beginning of June during the Floyd protests.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Well, your first 'proof' was two teens trying to set fire to a statue and another was from May 30th. Can you show us some 'proof' of the dangerous riots in Florida? I can't find anything since the beginning of June during the Floyd protests.

So you think that is not violent rioting?

FAIL again and again.

here is one more for you

I am weary and ready to stop dealing with people like you.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Please interject some honesty into this discussion. He's not doing this. He merely threatened to do it. When he does, then we can talk. And if he does, which is highly unlikely, the backlash will be swift. And rightfully so. Idiot.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And once the election is over and the President secures his second term, you better believe South Florida (Broward, Miami Dade, Palm Beach and Collier) will have been purged of its traitors and sellouts to foreign money and power.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Honesty is telling the rioters if you come here you are going to regret it. That is like the big stick policy and it works. Peaceful protests are acceptable riots are not.

Some fools seem to only understand it when they get arrested/shot for their violence and rioting before they get the message to quit doing it. Due to their intelligence or due to being in jail. Maybe even their deaths like in several places this last 30 days, but they will get the message loud and clear. Violence begets violence and they are fully warned.

originally posted by: okrian
Please interject some honesty into this discussion. He's not doing this. He merely threatened to do it. When he does, then we can talk. And if he does, which is highly unlikely, the backlash will be swift. And rightfully so. Idiot.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
There are still sporadic violence in the City of Tampa. Two officers were ambushed in a setup a couple of weeks ago responding to a false report of shots fired with a victim down. An unruly mob then attacked them somewhere off of 22 street. The only night of actual rioting we had was swiftly put down by the Sheriff's office leading the TPD.

There have been ongoing altercations being setup with outsiders flowing into the city like mad. I work at a busy store right off a main cross county interstate. There have been a # ton of out of towners showign up, mostly fitting a specific demographic, some who I have seen on TV at these rallies.

Our media has apparently been keeping it quiet though, some incidents I only see on social media. Once i saw was a clear attempt at social media propaganda trying to show the police in some abusive light showing a child screaming and cursing at police to let them go.

Those postings all refuse to report the fact that the mother of five children including that one were walking the around downtown barefooted, and then attempted to take the across an interstate. She was not even arrested, she was taken to a hospital with her kids for care.

So be watchful guys, the billionaires of the world are trying to overthrow the country and doing that by giving the people exactly what they have asked for, money that makes a difference to them but is mere pocket change to the wealthy overlords. Except these donations come with marching orders tangled in a web of malicious NGO's masquerading as civil rights efforts.

Its likely happening in many medium sized cities too.

Remember guys, the masks are the hide the identities of the stealth operatives out arresting opposition agents and operators working for the foreign powers. Due to the sensitive positions of some of these targets, the masks also keep their detainment quiet as well.

Its not only sick people or dead bodies being hauled around in the increasing number of ambulances on the streets folks. Many of those occupants are wearing handcuffs.

Notice an increasing number of high profile arrests seems to coincide with sudden focusing on covid again?? Not to mention the impending confrontation Israel will soon face over annexation of the west bank. That will probably be front and center starting next week though.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thank for the value added comment.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I haven't heard much about violent rioting here in Florida. At the beginning there was some in places, but not lately.

That link to the couple trying to destroy a statue with thermite is pretty crazy, but that is in South Carolina. Thermite though, damn, now that I think about I am surprised that hasn't happened in other places. Easy to make and set off, but they still need to know what they are doing for it to be effective. I kinda doubt that many of them do which I am glad about.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I haven't heard much about violent rioting here in Florida. At the beginning there was some in places, but not lately.

That link to the couple trying to destroy a statue with thermite is pretty crazy, but that is in South Carolina. Thermite though, damn, now that I think about I am surprised that hasn't happened in other places. Easy to make and set off, but they still need to know what they are doing for it to be effective. I kinda doubt that many of them do which I am glad about.

Crazy knows no limits to the location it is running thru. Or so I believe. I hope you are right of course.

Shooting in Louisville the 27th

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Actually it’s about a sheriff using the available resources (however good or bad) that are at his disposal. a reply to: jtma508

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If more places across this country has this kind of exemplary leadership we would all be a lot better off.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why is this Missouri couple who defended their house against domestic terrorists last weekend, now in legal trouble?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That's retarded. We already have a problem with police badly hurting peaceful protesters. What do you guys want? Untrained "deputies" to open fire on a group of people looting a dollar tree?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join