It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Memory Lane... Do you remember?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Me too. I posted mine and read dozens and dozens more. From lights in the say to full blown abductions.
Mine kinda fell in the middle of those.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

Reminds me of the game with The 4. I had forgotten about that one. Those games were neat.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This one is memorable for me;
What's going on at Yellowstone?
Kept me lurking for a couple of years after I first discovered the site.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
For me it was Hidden-hand's thread "Window of Opportunity". I've been rereading it lately.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I miss the threads Slayer used to do on ancient civilizations and flood myths. Some of my favorite threads to read sourcing on. Who else remembers being in chat before we would listen to the radio program?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The Isaac CARET Drone was what brought me here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It was Julian Assange that brought me to this site. Got banned from talking about him on other platforms while the topic was still open for discussion here. The motto of deny ignorance has a value that is hard to put a number on, lots.

The 9/11 debates has been an intellectual battlefield. Lots of questions and perspectives with a few facts. A lot of things do clear up after digging through it all, some mysteries still confined to the realms of the deep state. I found the work of Cathy O Brian and Fritz Springmeier as providing some context to the culture of how it happened.

Project Serpo is cool, bit like the next chapter of close encounters of the third kind. Have not gone too deep into it. Does put those from Zeta Reticuli in a better light and not complete monsters. As for fact or fiction, i don't know. There are some reports of mass abductions around, where did they go?

John Lear has been an estranged one. Has come out with lots of far out stuff. Did he get some pressure to stretch out and mix up the story a bit if he was going to keep talking while gaining some popularity?

When Libya went down is one time that still stands out. Lots of parts of how the Libyan Model recently disclosed by John Bolton have been discussed over the years.

There are many more memories there, thanks bro,

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The games were great fun.

Too many excellent threads back in the day that unearthed some really interesting finds.
Everything was challenged to the nth degree, and people expected and even welcomed such scrutiny.

There were some fantastic collaborative efforts.
One particular thread that sticks in my mind was one from my own backyard.
There had been countless reports of unexplained lights in the night sky here in North Ease England, no explanation at all, official or other.
Several theories were offered and all thoroughly debunked and then members put their collective minds together and it was eventually proven to be the result of Army manoeuvres and exercises on Otterburn ranges.

I really wish I could find the thread.
It wasn't a front page, headlining thread but an excellent example of the standards expected and of how members could work together.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
The thread, 8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!, had everyone hooked for a few months back in 2011.

Sun like 'stone' on mars was a real head scratcher that even us skeptics couldn't argue about.

To me, the star shaped rock, or the crab monster, was one of the coolest anomalies ever for Mars. I still think about it. It is without question NOT a natural formation, may be life, or some kind of symbol.

Best ever, and without ATS it probable would have never been known to the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So many fascinating topics through the years. I remember the chat and radio show and miss that.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You mean memory lane when we thought the world was chaotic and messed up but we couldn’t even have imagined what the years 2015-2020 would be like . I long for those olden day’s

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"Find The Rings" was what lured me here.

The rest of this crazy # kept me here.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: v3g4S

The Isaac CARET Drone was what brought me here:

Love the music video for that one

I remember Slayer's music video's which had images of member's avatars in them.

I was new to the site and i could imagine members scanning the video's to see if they were in them.

It was a great thing to do for the site

EDIT: Found it, damn Slayer has some amount of threads lol
Slayer's ATS music video

An earlier one we are ATS

edit on 1/7/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Project Serpo!

Thats awesome you mention that.
I was on audible the other day and what do I see?
Project Serpo the audio book!

And yes, I did download it and listened to it.
9 hours of straight sci-fi entertainment.
classic!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Astr0 was my all time fave-

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
The thread, 8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!, had everyone hooked for a few months back in 2011.

Sun like 'stone' on mars was a real head scratcher that even us skeptics couldn't argue about.

That was so much fun and the best time I've had on ATS. Don't forget the beast bill. Both were equally disappointing but still gold ats detective work

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

i heard the case was going to be opened again, but didn't followed up on the story.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Danny Casolaro and the Octopus stuff, I seem to remember that there was a woman here that was related to one of the Inslaw coders that had been murdered and she was seeking answers.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Clicking on RATS for the first time and wondering what on earth was in there.
Reading about the Dulce wars, John Lear and Bob Lazar are a few memories.
The introduction of ask me anything is another.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join