It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Republicans squeeze Trump over Russian bounties

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
One story I read was that he wasn't notified because they didn't trust him with the information. The President himself posed a danger to the national security of the United States because Putin completely outplayed him.

Methinks you have confused names .
That would have been Barry .
Putin , Iran , and Mexico each beat him into total compliance.

edit on 6/30/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

One story I read was that he wasn't notified because they didn't trust him with the information. The President himself posed a danger to the national security of the United States because Putin completely outplayed him.

Putin and Iran beat him into total compliance.
Yeah, I laughed pretty hard at that, Grim isn't known for factual indepth postings, more like the super market tabloid feed for gossip.

Theres been numerous times the user has demonstrated a fondness for soundbites that simply aren't true and called out for it.
edit on 30-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: lightedhype
Why is there no thread about how Donald Trump allowed Russia to put bounties on American soldier's heads and did nothing in response.

I've watched several "negative Trump" stories to see if they'd show up here on ATS.

Some never did.

You should start a thread for each on 😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: lightedhype
Why is there no thread about how Donald Trump allowed Russia to put bounties on American soldier's heads and did nothing in response.

I've watched several "negative Trump" stories to see if they'd show up here on ATS.

Some never did.

You should start a thread for each on 😎

We all know why you’re here... one of you is enough.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Quick question, if Trump, Pence, and their group were not briefed on this, then doesn’t it make Pelosi and others here look like #tards?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Putin , Iran , and Mexico each beat him into total compliance.

Nope. You may be confused because it is definitely Trump. He is a blabber and the weakest when it comes to Putin. All he cares about is his image and will scuttle decades of diplomacy for a photo op. It is all being exposed now.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Let's just nuke Russia so the media can be all "omg, an unprovoked nuclear attack how could he"

I mean Russia and their officials are already under dozens of separate sanctions.

Perhaps we should upgrade encounters like these ...

Back into encounters like this

Well I have to agree with Democrats here. Maybe if we kill a couple hundred more Russians like we did in 2018 we can appease the media?? Would certainly help my defense stocks rise in value!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I assumed this kind of thing happens all the time.

Does every potus have to give a response every time?

Has this happened with past potus? Did they always give a response?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Umm well let me put this in a way you can understand.
If I am in charge of some store of over 100 employees and something goes completely wrong.
Even if something was out of my control. Who has to take blame? Most certainly not my employees. Not my other managers who are under as I am the one in charge.
So ya this one is solely on Trump.
No beating around the bush on this one.
Trump is done and for good reason.

Here's a possibly more accurate analogy for you.

You are in charge of a store with 100 employees. One day 1 of your 100 employees anonymously posts a story that you are money laundering. There's no proof. Just an anonymous whistle blower. You are in charge, so the buck stops solely with you. What you going to do? Step down in disgrace right?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange "coincidences" happen all the time even with 10 year old stories !!! 🔮

Article from September 2010

msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 9/5/2010 9:56:51 AM

Iran is paying Taliban fighters $1,000 for each U.S. soldier they kill in Afghanistan, according to a report in a British newspaper.

The Sunday Times described how a man it said was a "Taliban treasurer" had gone to collect $18,000 from an Iranian firm in Kabul, a reward it said was for an attack in July which killed several Afghan government troops and destroyed an American armored vehicle.

The treasurer left with the cash hidden in a sack of flour, the newspaper said, and then gave it to Taliban fighters in the province of Wardak. In the past six months, the treasurer claimed to have collected more than $77,000 from the company.

The Sunday Times said its investigation had found that at least five Kabul-based Iranian companies were secretly passing funds to the Taliban.

Good thing Obama sent them more money so they could make the bounty payments!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

As Tekner pointed out:
this happened on Obama's watch, remember this?

I don't either. I just remember the pallets of cash.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Twilight of the Gods. Finally. Unfortunately after Trump the world will still suffer from many problems and those who feed on hate and fear will find other gods.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Quick question, if Trump, Pence, and their group were not briefed on this, then doesn’t it make Pelosi and others here look like #tards?

They weren't "briefed" because this whole story is BS and it's politically wise for the Trump Campaign to take full advantage 😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Because it’s inconvenient for the people here pushing his agenda. And that’s pretty much all this place is these days.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He's so weak, the Russian sanctions are so effective 😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

It happens more during an election year, especially this election year 😎

(post by ErEhWoN removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I disagree. Yet I cannot argue any of the points you made. Lol. Star from me.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Because it’s inconvenient for the people here pushing his agenda. And that’s pretty much all this place is these days.

the DoD has said this is false information they claim they briefed trump on. I f anyone knows its the DoD.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It was already posted and nobody seems to have an example of exactly what they'd like Trump do, with the exception of whatever it is he hasn't done, at any given point. I suppose it's hard to develop coherent policy when your basic model is built around disliking one guy rather than actionable ideas. Seems to be the problem in Congress too.

The silver lining of DNC house leadership being useless morons overreacting to Trump rather than providing solutions is this seems to be the first time in recent history when the DNC politicians are truly representative of those that support them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join