It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Neutralizes Over 100 Syrian Units In Defensive Strike East of Euphrates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

MIllions died in WW2 and the death toll was higher with fewer bombs..

WWII was widespread covering multiple continents, fighting on the ground between whole armies with tens of divisions.

Over two million civilians died in one tiny little Vietnam, due to US invasion and occupation.

Not because of 'commies', that was and always is the US excuse. The US wants tp contain and isolate China and Russia even today, still invades and occupies little nations half a world away. Still uses tanks and aircraft, including B 52s, to kill people, today.

But what the Hell am I bothering to even respond to you for? You don't care...

Well sorry to dissapoint you but the dead have more important matters to deal with than me so i sleep soundly every night.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

over 2 million civilians died in WW2.Russians more than others

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why are Americans involved in a Syrian civil war?

Are they international guns for hire? Is this another front for contractors to make millions as war profiteers?

Syria is strategic. Both the US and Russia want an oil pipeline through it. Whoever will control this pipeline will have massive economic benefits over the other.

The Clinton's started this war by funding ISIS through Saudi Arabia. Their plans have fallen apart due to the Russians, explaining the massive American demonizing campaign of the Russians going on right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

That is another angle things would be geared towards.

Thanks for the input. Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Breaking news:
Reports of another US strike against Syrian army in Dier ez zor.
Syria has responded with surface to air missiles.
Not corroborated yet

edit on 26-2-2018 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human
The Russians do not have the spine to counter us force, as they did nothing while we just happened to also take out up to 200 of their guys, which they will not
even speak of. Tell me exactly who is who's puppet?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This thread is like a joke thread because the US didn't neutralize anything with those strikes, know what it actually was? Similar to what Israel does with the weapons they scrounge off the United States, it was nothing but an arms advertisement for potential suitors

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

mmmm no.

30 russian mercenaries were eliminated.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

mmmm no.

Never seen the source for that mate, I remember the Syrian government inviting Russia into the country though, how much did it cost the American tax payer?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Our secretary of defense straight up said it in a Senate hearing. Here is your source. Also watch the video I posted two posts up. There are communications of the some of the "private contractors" lamenting the loss of their comrades as well as the totality of destruction.

I bet your just going to claim it is some psy-op con job Trump and Putin are trying to pull together right??

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The 'Mad Dog', I mean it's not like no-one ever lies in Senate Hearings, right? The names James Clapper springs to mind, I'm sure he wasn't the first or last

edit on -180002018-07-28T20:38:09-05:000000000931201809072018Sat, 28 Jul 2018 20:38:09 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i am highly offended you would question the Honorable Mattis's integrity. You may simply not be trained in the art of reading the specific words chosen in the way they were said. It matters not. As you can see, even Russia has to take a little bit of this once in awhile.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
i am highly offended you would question the Honorable Mattis's integrity. You may simply not be trained in the art of reading the specific words chosen in the way they were said. It matters not. As you can see, even Russia has to take a little bit of this once in awhile.

Damn right I would, and the words matter not, especially if their lies

Stick to being a Trekkie, politics ain't your thing

edit on -180002018-07-29T07:31:10-05:000000001031201810072018Sun, 29 Jul 2018 07:31:10 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Xcathdra

mmmm no.

Never seen the source for that mate, I remember the Syrian government inviting Russia into the country though, how much did it cost the American tax payer?

I meant 300 sorry...

Russian toll in Syria battle was 300 killed and wounded: sources

MOSCOW (Reuters) - About 300 men working for a Kremlin-linked Russian private military firm were either killed or injured in Syria last week, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

A Russian military doctor said around 100 had been killed, and a source who knows several of the fighters said the death toll was in excess of 80 men.

The timing of the casualties coincided with a battle on Feb. 7 near the Syrian city of Deir al-Zor where, according to U.S. officials and associates of the fighters involved, U.S.-led coalition forces attacked forces aligned with Moscow’s ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Russian officials said five citizens may have been killed but they had no relation to Russia’s armed forces.

click link for article...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You seem confused, I'm referring to these 'defensive' strikes from the OP, and I notice you still haven't referred to what I previously asked, nice attempt at trying to side swipe the questions though

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

You seem confused, I'm referring to these 'defensive' strikes from the OP, and I notice you still haven't referred to what I previously asked, nice attempt at trying to side swipe the questions though

The op is from Feb 8 and the Reuters article is from Feb 15th. It is the same incident.

From the Reuters article -

The timing of the casualties coincided with a battle on Feb. 7 near the Syrian city of Deir al-Zor where, according to U.S. officials and associates of the fighters involved, U.S.-led coalition forces attacked forces aligned with Moscow’s ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Next time read and understand the article before trying to dismiss it. My guess is it doesnt fit your agenda which is why you are ignoring it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yeah, thanks for that, the OP seems confused, referring to air strikes and posting about some battle.

Look man, like Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and all the other carnage in the ME, the West has no place being there. If you need bombs and guns to spread 'democracy' then something is clearly very wrong here. And the excuses?

1. Bringing freedom.
2. Alleged WMD use.
3. Their leader is bad.
4. ISIS is in the country.

Blah, blah, it's pathetic and it's so sad why people keep going along with it, that's why nothing ever changes

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Who is speaking politics? I was not even aware you were. This OP is about a failed offensive launched by a join Syrian military/Russian irregulars against a number of American backed units with embedded advisors who spread out the attacking forces across the land when they crossed the river and tried to attack our guys. I simply updated it recently with some supporting content (the videos). I do that alot when I find new occurrences about my topics, I update the thread.

Russia got bitch slapped, and so everyone agreed to not publicly disclose it through the mass media.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You should really go watch Star Trek mate

How is it an 'unprovoked attack' when Russia was invited into the country by the Syrian Government and the USA was not? That is of course if this attack did indeed happen.

Secondly, 100 Syria units, are you serious? Six months on and not much has changed, has it? Maybe they were using phasers, set to stun

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Correct, there has been no change in the borders we established and the government has not tried to attack our forces again. I guess someone learned their lesson??

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join