It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Gorges Dam ... start of a war with China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Daranini

I do not Follow your Logic in thinking because of that the CCP Will Start a WAR with Whom ? The CCP Created this Crisis , No One will Deny that .

Desperate People do desperate things, same goes for nations.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's quite easy to start a war and blame other people for it.

Look at 9/11. Saudi's attacked some towers. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda got blamed. Some how Saddam Hussein become involved and Iraq got invaded along with Afghanistan and fighting the Taliban.

Three Gorges Dam fails... CCP quickly attack it with explosives, plant a video, Say it was a nation. Whole of China goes to war mode to get revenge for the attack.. War.

The truth matters not.
edit on 28-6-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: visitedbythem

Dams are kinda hard to take out...
At least well made ones.

Research the Dam Busters!

It was done in WW2. We have a lot of more powerful weapons now than we did then.

P

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What if China knows their country more than you do and have stockpiles and/or some other plan in place to deal with such an emergency?

I know in America, the Government tends to survey their weaknesses and create excessive amounts of plans that never get implemented, but there's five of them for every unlikely scenario.

I'm pretty sure China and every other nation is the same. Death, starvation, locust swarms and a billion raging Chinese sounds epic though. It'd make a great movie.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It'll be war when the Rest of the western alliance countries starts storming into China and interfere with another Chinese civil war just like Opuim war and WW2. Tell your ass to stay out of China, but won't stay out will be met with MAD nuclear warfare. The Chinese army will never let their nukes go like USSR just as much Americans will not let hers go. If India or ASEAN countries starts storming into China when a Civil war happens expect MAD. China isn't USSR who forced merged countries under "ism" ideologies. China will get the massive excuse to nuke everyone storming in.
edit on 28-6-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

At least well made ones.

It was done in WW2. We have a lot of more powerful weapons now than we did then.

P

I remember the dam busters.
Might be a little harder with today’s air defenses.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

If America ever storms into China it will be straight forward WW3. No one in Asia will want more American bases in their door step. Not even Russia. If Putin tries to sit this one out when China becomes divided like Syria. The Russian army will go MAD mode. US gone too far. US cannot and will never be able to police China without going extermination mode. You don't infiltrate Yellow or Black with White nor the other way around.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

At least well made ones.

P

Mach 5 missiles incoming ballisticly.

P

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Indeed though i think there is some agreement they can only use sticks with nails and no modern weaponry on that border. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

With hong kong and taiwan both having issues with ccp the US could false flag it as a protestor which would probably wipe (guessing) 200 million people or better.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

At least well made ones.

P

Maybe some weather weapons.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

America would never invade China. It would make the Vietnam war look like childs play.

For one, we don't have a death wish, and for two, we'd be heavily outnumbered to extremes. It'd be hopeless. Both nations have ICBMs and nukes.. don't you think China would use them?

Why am I even discussing this?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Daranini To be honest I believe China will be blamed when we have plasma burst hitting the US,how these dirt bags Phoenecians have been doing buisness for years,and we don't own our army,it was sold for 500 million

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Three Gorges Dam ... start of a war with China?

Nonsense thread with very little logic resulting in more nonsense.......

we don't own our army,it was sold for 500 million

got a link for that nice round 500 mill?

more nonsense

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
removed
edit on 29-6-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Three Gorges....same company did the design construction and inspections...

Its warped.....from the overload now....and bad concrete has been found
edit on 29-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Tell that to Taiwan since RoC invitation of US military bases in China in the past and that was due to Opuim wars. They want to govern mainland China. Also some HK protestors flying American flags. US doesn't need to invade they can be invited over then they fk the population of later. You don't see Chinese bases doing joint exercises with anyone since creation of NATO in the cold war.

They are doing it now because US won't stop doing it in South East Asia.
edit on 29-6-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For a start the Three Gorges Dam is lower dam out of eight so hitting that would only be minimal. As for civil war in China. China has just over 2 million active personnel ( compared to the US of 170 thousand active out of nearly 1.5 million). With China now split up into 5 military regions with their own independent warlord, oooppps, I meant commanders, the likelihood of civil war is very, very remote as the vast majority of Chinese (the same as any country) just want a quiet life. And still the military boot is active all over China.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join