It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black House Autonomous Zone? WATCH protesters erect barricades, try to pull down Andrew Jackson stat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Activists were seen erecting makeshift barricades in the streets of Washington, DC on Monday evening, less than two miles away from the White House, with footage showing one protester hauling a piece of plywood labeled with the words “people’s fence” in spray paint.

Black House Autonomous Zone? WATCH protesters erect barricades, try to pull down Andrew Jackson statue in Washington DC

just saw this while surfing the idiot box, this is the first article that came due to my bad spellin.
will slow down and find better sources.

ok here from the Washington Times.

Demonstrators outside the White House have declared a “Black House Autonomous Zone,” in apparent imitation of the secessionist enclave in Seattle. According to video from on-scene reporters at Lafayette Park, the demonstrators are marking the Zone by, among other things, desecrating St. John’s Episcopal Church.
D.C. protesters declare 'Black House Autonomous Zone,' desecrate St. John's Church

just put on Fox and they are saying there has been a massive Law Enforcement response and have held back most. but wasn't clear how much.
edit on 22-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
These people disgust me to no end. BLM can KMA.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

protesting i can understand, but when you start taking over parts of cities, you become a insurrectionist.the sorry azz mayors need to do something about clearing the streets of them, if they don't then governors, and last but not least the feds.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
www.pscp.tv...

live stream coverage

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Knock em out with gas and arrest them. Try them as domestic terrorists.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
www.pscp.tv...

live stream coverage

Thank-you for the link. All looks peaceful (boring). Police and protestors standing...staring at each other. I wonder who's making the most money during these stand-offs...the police officer, or the protestor?

Also, is someone providing free cell-phone recharging? I'm seeing so many recording the non-action, for minutes on end, with their cellphone camera light on. Mine wouldn't last more than 30 to 40 minutes in that state continuous operation.
edit on 6/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

thanks for posting that.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was super ugly earlier.
The night isn`t over yet --- I hope it goes peacefully, but this stuff has to stop. It is no longer "peaceful protest" with what I saw ealier.

I`m just glad I`m not "in charge" LOL! The jail would be full by now. No excuses, just time for someone to step up and administer the spankings that their parents didn`t . They are acting like a bunch of brats, and destructive ones at that.

No excuse ever to vandalize or destroy monuments , or churches . Ever.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The OP says the Autonomous zone was being erected 2 miles from the White House, yet the live video feed is of a stand-off right across the street from the White House. Seems like there are multiple groups of Soros puppets in action tonight.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

i got no problem with that, they need to be shown the difference between peaceful protest and insurrection, and what happens when they do. inciting a rebellion which is what they are doing by taking private and public property and setting up armed check points is punishable by ten years in the pokie.

only thing i can see a problem with using gas, would give the more to be outraged, and other stay at home snowflakes would start bee icthin, about using banned substances.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would airlift all of those arrested to the same island that New York City has buried/hidden thousands of Cuomo/DeBlasio's Covid-19 victims. Hold trials and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LEO stopped them from taking it down, statue saved.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The most effective way to take the wind out of the sails of these young protestors, is to arrest the people who are funding and/or organizing them.

That would work with Gangs in Chicago, and the 3 crazies who control CNN, just like it did with foreign terrorist leaders.

To quote former general Colin Powel when describing Sadam Hussein (Iraq)... "Cut off the head of the snake, and the body cannot survive .".

edit on 6/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

again your right if they were made examples of, and not just a slap on the wrist, most of them would stop.
and when i say not just a slap on the wrist i'm talking lock down 23 hrs a day in single man/person cells.

what i was trying to say the use of knock out gas wouldn't do anything but cause more problems. their already crying about use of tear gas.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So is a repudiation of the Democrats now by trying to take down the Andy Jack statue?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What they are doing is horrendous, illegal, and has very little to do with addressing the root of any problem. They should be charged, and tried with crimes if they're engaged in destroying property, especially that at our nations capitol. Many of the people who are going to extremes are the very same who helped perpetuate the status quo by holding up horrible politicians as saviors, then blame their opponents for all their woes.

But that doesn't mean we just start charging people with terrorism when there are plenty of other crimes that work just fine, even some felonies. You know what the implications of the big T word brings in court. The circumvention of constitutional rights. That right there is why I can't take the right seriously. They're so willing to call themselves the guardians of the constitution when they'll celebrate it's destruction so long as it targets political opponents. Both parties should just be honest about it "Don't tread on me, tread on them".

Everyone will learn soon enough though, the more you demand the government to make more rules at the expense of rights, the day will come you reap what you sow.... But more importantly, I'll have to too because both sides made it so.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I would airlift all of those arrested to the same island that New York City has buried/hidden thousands of Cuomo/DeBlasio's Covid-19 victims. Hold trials and let the chips fall where they may.

They even have a law for that to happen

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004

allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
what i was trying to say the use of knock out gas wouldn't do anything but cause more problems. their already crying about use of tear gas.

If the protestors begin rioting, all options should be available to law enforcement. We've seen what happened this Father's Day weekend in Democrat-led cities where authorities are anti-police.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What a bunch of obnoxious brats. They're getting bolder. Getting in the cops faces, cursing, once girl repeatedly tapped on a cop's shield, another squirted water from her water bottle at one. They are taunting them, daring them to act. They don't want the police to just stand there. They WANT them to do something so they can cry foul. Ridiculous.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join