It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The music from an antique music box, played it's magical melody. Night and Pesky searched throughout the Shed Castle for any signs of life. The melody reverberated throughout the halls haunting and relentlessly. They brushed away cobwebs from the doorways of silent rooms. Calling out for the denizens of their sacred place, their voices echoed and were met with yet more silence.

It was hope that had kept Night waiting and not wanting to face that her people had gone...into the unspoken darkness of the 'real world'. What fate might they meet there with no reprieve of magic and wonder? Even many of the magical beings were away...somewhere, lost in their sorrow.
Night lowered her eyes to the dusty floor beneath her. Pesky fluttered about before landing on the edge of a decorative vase.
"Night," She whispered. "We tried going to the real world before, the land of mankind, our kind is no longer accepted there. We existed long before they even came into existence and in time...everything changed."

The Elven Queen slowly lifter her head. "Even the Council of High Elves had no wise words to share at this time.
We shall journey with Wolf, Hugo and Storm and see if we can find any clues. Perhaps a spell of forgetting has plagued our friends and they no longer remember this place, their place here."

Hurriedly, they ran into the dark of night, stars glittering brightly above.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've been worried about everyone. I need to know you are all ok and if not, I still need to hear from you.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello Night and all the shed people. All it well up here in Canada except we are in full lockdown for at least another 3 weeks...soooo tired of it all.

The weather is beautiful, the trees and flowers are budding and ready to explode,,,which will bring out the bugs lol...but the sun and warmth is glorious.

How is everyone?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Still alive 'n kicking, reminiscing on not so old times.

Relaxing on a Friday night...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Hello Night and all the shed people. All it well up here in Canada except we are in full lockdown for at least another 3 weeks...soooo tired of it all.

The weather is beautiful, the trees and flowers are budding and ready to explode,,,which will bring out the bugs lol...but the sun and warmth is glorious.

How is everyone?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Scully20

You made me laugh when you mentioned the bugs. Weather is beautiful here too, but yeah...the bugs. Some bugs I like and some I don't like at all, like spiders and mosquitos. lol

The lock downs have been difficult for everyone. I am so sick of wearing masks. Had bloodwork yesterday and wore the mask. Once I am outside, I can't get the damned thing off fast enough. I see others ripping theirs off as soon as possible too. Haha!

It felt good to get out of the house in spite of my pain. Sky was blue with white fluffy clouds, birds singing and so many flowering trees. So gorgeous!

Great to see you!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETM!

Thanks for the videos! Hope you were reminiscing about good times.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Lockdowns?
Masks?
Pffft !!

We have mice !!
Billions of them!!

Not so cute in such numbers....

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
You should get emus. They eat mice.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You need some cats to get rid of those mice.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Skiddy! How have you been?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yuck!!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Scully20

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Happy Caturday!

What could go wrong?!😲

twitter.com...

Cat training...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Awww, first pic is adorable! Second pic made me laugh.

Happy Caturday!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ok dressed up like that they are pretty darn cute

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Howdy, It's going. How are you?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link